All Comments on 'The Tutor of Buttermilk Falls'

by justincbenedict

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Everything You Write is Almost The Same

I have not written here and am not sure I could but if I did I would not continually submit the same type of story. You get off on female domination and you like to humiliate, and without release as well. It is in almost everything you write. Can you find something else that you like to write about. It is not bad once and a while but a continuous stream of it is annoying.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your criticism

You are right. I write about what gets me off. Look up the word "paraphilia" Pre-internet, I spent years trying to find stories that excited me--I had to go to New York to get those ridiculous "Dominant Domain" newsletters, and half the time they didn't have what I wanted, but I couldn't find that out because of the staples. It was like finding out you'd bought oregano at a rock concert. I like reading the same versions of sex in different storylines. There are a lot of writers here that write the same stuff I do, bakeboss, malibuman (now Robert Anthony) tomtame, etc. We write for a specific kind of people. Perhaps I should put warnings up, as I've seen other writers do-- but 90 percent of what I read here does nothing for me. That's why I use STORY TAGS to find what I like. If you'll notice, there are a quiet few who just "favorite" my stories because they like the same stuff. Why don't people get this? I have been reading a weird strain of stories about a wife cuckolding her husband and "Forcing' him into transvestite wear; and then the husband "Gets back" at the wife. It's ridiculous. People who are into this kind of thing are mostly men, and they have to beg their wives to do this to them. Statistically, I read women fantasize about being enslaved by men and women, men and women fantasize about enslaving women, and men fantasize about being enslaved by women. Rarely does a woman want to dominate a man. It's just the way things are. Use the story tags.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous