The Tutor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase marveled at the tight pocket of her pussy. He had fucked many, many women before. But few cunts could milk his dick like this one. He fought to keep a steady pace, to stay in control. He knew, though, that he would not last long inside this one. Her beautiful back, her narrow hips, and the round ass he had now committed to memory. His hips moved in a wide circle, forcing his cock into every corner of her pink pussy.

Max's hand curled around the base of his cock, and he held Jen's head still with his other hand. He stroked his cock fast, his fist banging into her chin, as he jacked off in her mouth. She grunted around the vibrating meat, her tongue tickling the underside of his head and the small slit leaking precum. She lapped up the salty fluid, sucking hard on his head to draw more from him.

Chase pulled his cock from her pussy, eliciting a groan of disappointment from Jen. She wiggled her ass at him, begging with her body for him to get back inside. He slapped it lightly and then grabbed her left cheek hard, holding her hips still. Jen waited with eager anticipation as she felt the warm tip of his dick trace her crack, from her pussy to her ass. Chase pushed, his head popping inside her tightest hole. He left it sit there without thrusting, and his hands grabbed each as cheek and spread her wide. He eased in, and vibrations from deep in Jen's throat coursed through Max's dick. His head fell back as he groaned with pleasure, driving his cock deep down her throat.

Chase eased into her until she could feel his tight balls against her pussy. The sensation drove her wild, and every part of her flexed - her ass around Chase, her mouth around Max, and her hand around Hunter. Chase fucked her with short, slow strokes, his moans a compliment to her smooth, tight ass. Jen smiled inside at the sounds of pleasure echoing from the men around her. She pictured herself, bent in half, surrounded by fleshy meat, and felt her own pleasure build.

The feeling was short-lived, though, as Chase scooped up her legs, pulling her away from Max and Hunter and holding her aloft with his cock still in her ass. His hands braced her knees wide apart, her body resting against his, as he carried her toward the couch. Holding her up, he laid down until she was sitting on him with her legs just outside his own. His arms snaked around her body, and he held her tight, flattening her tits with his forearms. He nipped at her neck, leaving tiny bite marks on her skin.

"Who's next?" he called to the men. She looked over toward the group. With Terry's cock rapidly returning to hardness, there were five men aiming their tools her direction, and Jen wondered who would be the next one to take her pussy. Max hurried toward the couch and placed his knees between Chase's and her own. She looked deep in his still-youthful eyes, clasped her hands behind his neck and kissed him deeply as he fed his snake into her dripping hole. With the weight, Chase could hardly thrust, but he flexed his cock in her ass, making her swoon.

"That's right," she whispered in Max's ear. "Fuck me hard. Pound my pussy. Mmm...your cock feels so hard inside me."

"So fucking tight. You're going to make me cum if you keep squeezing my dick like that," he grunted back. Chase squeezed her tits, forcing her nipples up and out, and Max wrapped his lips around her right one. Her hands messed his hair as she leaned back against Chase, sandwiched between two lovers. Chase moved his hips side-to-side and continued to flex his cock, grinding himself in her, while Max pounded her pussy, forcing her harder and harder against Chase.

"Yess! Fuck me!" she yelled out. Quicker than she had expected, another orgasm shot through her, and both Chase and Max cried out as her muscles clenched, then relaxed, then clenched again.

"Holy shit," Chase muttered. "I'm going to fucking cum in your ass! Goddamn!"

"Yess!" she screamed. "Fucking fill my dirty ass with your hot cum! Cum in me, baby! Oh god! I want to feel you shoot it in me with your big cock!" Thick ropes of cum burst from the tip of his cock with such force that she felt each one in her ass. He held her hips locked down on his own as his cock pulsed with one, two, three, four, five eruptions of cum.

Almost at the same time, she felt Max convulse and soon his cock, too, was spraying inside her. The sensation of fluid filling her two tunnels took her quickly back to climax, and she held tightly to Max as her own orgasm matched his. All three bodies tensed and writhed on the couch as cum spilled from Jen's twitching pussy and ass. She felt Max and Chase tremor around her, their cocks finally starting to soften, and she breathed a contented sigh feeling the heat of their bodies against her and inside her.

All too soon, Chase shoved her off of his lap, sending Max springing to his feet. Chase grabbed her hair and forced her to her knees as the other guys circled around her. She was now surrounded by four other thick cocks, all aimed directly at her. The nearest belonged to Dan and was mere inches from her face, its bulbous head pointing straight at her forehead. She opened her mouth to engulf it, but Hunter beat the older man to the punch and forced his own hard dick inside. She sucked with ferocity on his head, looking straight up into his eyes. Her hands sought and found two other cocks to her sides. She recognized the smooth silkiness of Terry's in her left hand, and the angry, veiny shaft of Mr. Davies in her other. She stroked them both rapidly, bobbing her head on Hunter's. Her spit dribbled out the corners of her lips and coated his shaft and balls. With a pop, she released Hunter's dick and eagerly tongued Max's, cleaning his cum and her own juices from his softened meat. He held the back of her head steady as he pushed his still slightly hard cock in and out, popping it past her tingly lips.

For several minutes, she serviced each man, swapping her hands and mouth on each one. The sight of meat hardened all for her drove her wild, and her tits jiggled tantalizingly as he hurriedly tried to get to each one. Each had a slightly different feel - different girth, different texture - but all shared the same salty taste of precum that she lapped up.

Dan grunted and groaned heavily. "Oh fucking shit!" he yelled, grabbing her shoulder and tilting her upper body back. His hand was a blur on his cock, and his lungs heaved as the first spray of milky white cum erupted from the tip, hitting her neck. The second burst had barely landed across her left tit when Terry's high-pitched moan drew her attention to her right. His second cum of the night hit her mouth as Dan's third rope coated her chest. Some of Terry's cum snuck past her lips, and she swallowed the salty fluid. The rest fell from her chin to join Dan's pool on her tits.

Mr. Davies grabbed her hair, turning her toward his groin and grunted through gritted teeth as his own orgasm hit her square in the cheek. She marveled at the force of his cum and the unbelievable amount that covered the side of her face and neck. She opened her mouth wide to catch some, and licked her lips with delight as the older man's legs trembled with the force of it. Before she knew what was happening, Hunter was behind her, his cock shoved in one thrust up her ass, just in time to seal around the shaft as he, too, came. She was forced to a folded-up position as he worked his shooting cock in and out of her tight, gripping ass. In far too short a time, he pulled out, sending a trail of his and Chase's cum leaking from her ass, at the same time more cum dripped from her face and tits.

He stood, pulling her back into a kneeling position just in time for Chase to press his hardened tip against her tit. Her eyes went wide at his condition, surprised by his stamina. He had cum in her ass only moments before, but now, he was ready to go again. He stared straight into her eyes as his cum mixed with the rest on her body, the pearly white strands layering on her tits, and soon, Jen could barely even see her areola. White streaks covered her skin, and she rubbed it in, squeezing her tits with one hand and rubbing her pussy vigorously with the other. She looked from one man to the other, a delirious smile painted on her face, and watched in fascination as their cocks softened, the skin loosening and retreating as drips of cum continued to leak from their tips.

"You're a mess, slut," said Dan. "A beautiful fucking mess."

"Fucking right, man. Goddamn that girl can fuck," agreed Terry.

"We really covered this one," Max said. "You can barely see her fucking tits. Nice work drawing all that cum out, slut."

Jen smiled at the praise and sat back on her heels. She looked down at her cum-soaked body. "You guys covered me. I don't think you missed a single spot," she marveled, rubbing the cum into her skin.

They stared for a few more moments before Dan, Max, and Terry started reaching for their clothes. The others soon followed. .

"Back to the game, guys?" Mr. Davies inquired.

"Sounds good," said Chase. "I'll grab some fresh beers."

The men dressed quickly and sat at the respective places around the poker table. Jen moved to stand, ready to get cleaned up, exhaustion suddenly creeping over her. Hunter caught her movement and walked toward her. He looked down, his height making him seem very imposing. Jen caught several of the men glancing in her direction.

"No," he said firmly. "You stay right there. You wanted that cum. Now sit in it. Don't fucking move."

Jen sat back on her heels as the men chuckled and turned back to the game, cum leaking from her ass even as it dried on her upper body. Confused and embarrassed, she waited there for his next direction, a direction that seemed to take a long time coming. Chase emerged from the kitchen with beers in hand and caught her eyes. He smiled and winked before taking his seat at the table.

They played several hands as Jen waited anxiously, her muscles aching from the position, the pools of cum drying on her body. Finally, after what must have been three hands, Hunter left his seat to get a beer. He returned and stood next to her, taking a long pull from the can. He bent down and kissed her temple.

"Go clean yourself up," he said. As she got up to go, he slapped her ass. "You did good tonight."

Despite herself, the smile never left her face as she made her way to the bathroom down the hall.