The Tutoring Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers

"I never got the message," Robert answered automatically.

"Omigod," the teacher said once more as the last of her shock wore off and the full implications of what had happened finally hit her. "How long were you watching us?" she asked, the answer of which she was sure would spell the end of her new teaching career.

Robert didn't answer, but the woman to his right did.

"Evidently long enough," she said, drawing attention to the highly visible erection pressing against his shorts.

"Danielle, what are we going to do?" Emily asked, the shock that had gripped her now starting to give way to panic.

"Calm down, Emily," Danielle replied in a strong even tone. "It's going to be fine. Don't worry, just let me handle everything."

Robert was amazed that even in this situation, Miss Cody seemed to be in total charge. Standing totally naked in front of a teenage boy half her age, she wasn't fazed in the least that he had just watched her engaged in lesbian sex with one of her subordinates.

"We don't have a problem here, do we Mr. York?" she asked, turning her attention back to Robert.

"I ... err ..." he stammered.

"You see, Emily," she continued, "all we have to do is give young Mr. York here a good reason not to rush off and tell all his little friends about what he saw. Something he'd enjoy a lot more."

Robert didn't catch on right away at what Miss Cody was suggesting. Miss Samuels, however, understood almost immediately. Her face went pale and the sense of panic that she felt minutes before instantly returned.

"After all, if we invited Bobby here to the party, I think he'd much more willing to keep our little secret." Miss Cody put into words what she had been insinuating.

"You can't be suggesting that I fuck a student?" Emily said, the suggestion sending a forbidden thrill through Robert as he finally realized what was going on.

"Former student," Danielle corrected her, "and even so, you wouldn't be the first teacher to do it. I don't seem to remember you having as much of a problem with it when the situations were reversed."

Robert was afraid to say a word, fearing if he did so it would break the magic of the moment. He might not have been the brightest kid to come out of Lincoln High, but it didn't take a genius to know that the reference Miss Cody had just made was to both her and Mrs. Samuels. Their lesbian relationship dated back to the days when the younger woman had been his age.

A sudden more interesting thought flashed through Robert's mind. The notion that Mrs. Samuels was into women when his mother had tutored her? If so, had anything happened between the two of them?

He didn't have time to really consider that idea for too long as the black woman immediately drew his attention back to the here and now.

"Besides," Danielle said with a broad grin as she reached out and undid the towel Emily had covered herself with, exposing her body to Robert once more, "you were just licking the pussy of the vice-principal. How much more trouble could you be in for fucking an ex-student."

"Holy shit, she's saying I'm can fuck Mrs. Samuels," Robert's mind screamed as he looked at her near nude body, still unable to believe this was really happening.

Robert wasn't a virgin, but he was practically the next thing to it. Earlier in the year, during spring break, he and a few friends had gone on a road trip down south. The highlight of which had been a visit to a legendary house of ill repute.

The woman, Robert had lost his virginity to had been twice his age and not half as good looking as the two women in front of him. The experience had lasted long just enough for him to be honestly able to say he wasn't a virgin anymore. So far, he hadn't been able to repeat the experience.

"What do you say, Bobby boy," Danielle Cody asked as she turned her attention back to the young man. "Do you think you'd want to join in our little games?"

"I ... I have a girlfriend," Robert unexpectedly said.

As soon as he heard those words come out of his mouth, Robert wanted to hit himself off the side of his head. What was he thinking? A beautiful naked woman had just asked him if he wanted to have sex with her and another equally beautiful woman and all he could think of to say was something as stupid as that.

Danielle laughed out loud at his answer, and a glance in her direction told her that Emily found it funny as well. Time to take a more direct approach the vice-principal thought.

"Oh yes, I remember," she said, putting aside her laughter, "Karen Andrews if I remember correctly?"

"Yes," Robert said meekly, feeling like he had just blown the chance of a lifetime.

"Pretty girl, nice tits and ass" the older woman said, "but from what I remember of Miss Andrews, I somehow doubt she's doing the nasty with you. Or did I miss her name on The List?"

Robert figured the question was rhetorical and didn't answer. The facts were that he'd been trying to get into Karen's panties all year long and had kept getting put off by the promise that she wanted to wait until they were out of school.

Then, on the night of the prom, when half their class was doing the other half, she had told him that she had changed her mind once again. Since he was going away to college and she was staying in Northfork Station, she told him, it didn't feel right that they go all the way. She hadn't even been willing to blow him as a consolation, taking care of his case of blue balls with a hasty hand job.

For lack of anyone else to go out with, he still dated Karen, but she seemed to go out of her way to make sure they were never in a situation where he might try to get her to change her mind.

"Well I'll let you in on a little secret," the dark skinned woman said as she leaned closer and her voice dropped to practically a whisper. "There's no way she can suck a cock as well as I can, and in case you're interested ... I swallow."

Robert didn't believe it possible, but his cock was even harder than before. The language coming out of the vice principal's mouth had turned him on like never before. Of course it didn't hurt that she was still standing stark naked six inches in front of him.

The conversation took on a whole new dimension as Miss Cody suddenly slid her hand down Robert's shorts and pulled out his cock. The touch of her fingers against his manhood almost made him explode and it took all of his will power to prevent that.

"Not bad," she said as she gently stroked his length. "Definitely a step up from principal Barber," she added with a grin. "Don't you think so, Emily?"

Not having ever seen principal Barber in the way Danielle had, Emily was hardly in a position to make a comparison. Still, she would say Robert had a very nice cock in any case. A large part of that of assessment, she knew, was based on the fact that his was the first cock she had seen since coming back to town a year before.

Oh she had dated a few men in that time, but had never been intimate with any of them. Northfork Station was a pretty small town and the last thing she needed was a couple of drunken guys in a bar bragging about what a hot piece of ass the new divorced high school teacher was.

So she had settled for Danielle taking care of her sexual needs. Not that she had anything to complain about her lover's skills or her ability to bring her to orgasm, but there were times that the young redhead missed having a real cock to play with.

Emily had let Danielle take the lead in this developing situation so far, as she had in so many aspects of her life, going back to her late teens. The redhead hadn't been much older than Robert when she and Danielle had first become lovers.

After a brief relationship with another of the girls in her class, Emily had used a fake ID to get into a lesbian bar over in Clark's Point. Once there she was shocked to run into Miss Cody, who at the time was one of Lincoln's English teachers.

Dressed up to look as if she actually was the age on her forged identification, Emily really believed that the teacher didn't recognize her. After all, she hadn't been in one of her classes since freshman year. It was only the next morning, after the student had learned what lesbian lovemaking was really all about, that the teacher confessed that she knew who she was all the time.

Danielle had confessed that she often had fantasies about the students in her classes, both male and female. Many teachers did, a fact that Emily found to be true after only a year of teaching. Few teachers however ever had the chance to see any of those fantasies come true. Danielle had hers, and Emily realized she was about to have hers as well.

Stepping even closer to get a better look at Robert's cock as Danielle continued to cradle it in her hand, Emily was again reminded how much the young man looked like his father. Back in her own high school days, when Robert's mother had tutored her, Emily had formed a crush of sorts on Stephen York. And to be fair, she also had one on Michelle York as well. Nothing had come of either one, but it looked like the next generation was a lot more promising.

Robert was breathing heavily as Danielle gently pumped his cock and his eyes were riveted on the large dark mounds now just inches from his face.

"I bet you were one of those students who called me "Juggs" behind my back," Danielle said as she applied a little more pressure to his cock, "weren't you?"

A guilty look flashed across his face but he didn't have the nerve to admit it.

"That's okay," the vice-principal smiled. "I actually kind of like it. Tell me Bobby boy, what do you think of my big boobies now that you've gotten a good look at them. You think you'd like to suck on them? Maybe rub that big hard cock of yours in between them?"

The guilty look on his face turned to one pure delight.

"After all, back in school, I had to be hard on you because it was my job," Danielle whispered into his ear, stretching out her tongue and tickling it as well, "but now maybe it's your turn to be hard on me. Or better yet, hard inside of me."

That did it. Robert opened his mouth to answer but all he managed was a loud grunt as he felt his cock explode in Danielle's hand. He looked down at the white blobs that covered her dark skin. It had really felt great but he was worried that she might be mad.

"Don't worry baby," Danielle laughed as she let go of his cock "I wanted that to happen. Just a little sample of what's ahead."

Robert thought he was going to climax a second time as he watched Danielle lift her hand to her mouth and slowly lick it clean.

"I think he's ready, Em," Danielle said as she turned to her lover and licked the last drop from her hand.

The words brought a thrill that resonated through the redhead's body. She was ready as well.

"Any minute now, my alarm is going to go off and I'm going to wake up," Robert thought as Danielle and Emily each took one of his arms and led him through the large patio doors and into the house.

Up the long spiral staircase they guided him, until they came to what Robert knew had to be the master bedroom. Coming to a stop in the center of the room, Danielle grabbed the back of Robert's head and kissed him with all the intensity he had seen her use on Emily earlier. No sooner did her tongue side out of his mouth than Emily spun him around and replaced Danielle's with her own.

Back and forth the two women went, taking turns kissing the young man. As they did, they also took turns helping him work his way out of his clothing until in no time at all, Robert was as naked as they were.

"I think Bobby boy needs a little help getting back in the action," the dark skinned woman laughingly commented to her colleague as she drew her attention to the half wilted cock hanging between his legs. "You think you can help him with that, Honey?"

"Oh I think I can come up with a little tutoring," Emily laughed in turn.

Then before the laughter faded from Bobby's ears, Emily did what she had been thinking about for the longest time. She dropped to her knees and took her former student into her mouth.

"Oh God!" Robert gasped as he felt Mrs. Samuels' lips close around his cock, her tongue sliding up and down its length. "Oh Mrs. Samuels."

"I think you can call her Emily now" Danielle quipped as she watched his young manhood disappear into her associate's mouth once more. "Seeing as you've become such close friends and all."

Robert couldn't believe the incredible sensations he felt as the wetness of Emily's mouth continued to engulf him. Every nerve in his cock was alive as her tongue sent sparks throughout his body. Beginning at the base of his balls, Emily began to lick and kiss her way to his crown. Licking the underside of his cockhead, she brought soft moans of delight from his lips. Then she wrapped her lips around it once again and deep throated his length.

Robert had barely registered Danielle's words, totally absorbed in the blow job he was getting. One that was quickly bringing his cock back to a full hardness. But actions speak louder to words, and the black woman's next action certainly got his attention back.

"Suck on this, sugar," Danielle said as she lifted her right breast and pulled Robert's mouth to the thick nipple at the center of it. "Make it good and hard."

Robert sucked hard on the dark chocolate nipple. The excitement of his actions adding to the awesome sensations being delivered by Emily's mouth as she swallowed his cock whole once more. Danielle pulled him to her other mound, letting him repeat his efforts there. Then she pressed his head between her large breasts and smothered him in the ample flesh.

"I think he's taken the lesson well," Emily said as she let his erect manhood slip from her mouth and rose again to her feet. "And I think I could use a little of that too."

With that, the teacher replaced Danielle's mounds with her own, pressing her nipples into his mouth, one at a time. Robert didn't disappoint her, displaying the same enthusiasm that he had just shown with Emily. If anything, his tutor generated an even greater desire to please.

Danielle had moved around to Robert's back, pressing her breasts against his flesh and reaching around his waist to play with his cock. Carefully she stroked it back and forth, not wanting him to climax a second time just yet.

"Why don't we move this to the bed and you can put that tongue of yours to better use," the large black woman whispered into Robert's ear.

"Oh yes," Emily answered for her new lover, "I'm up for that." Then, glancing down between Robert's legs, she laughingly added, "and I'd venture to guess that Robert here is up for it as well."

Disengaging themselves, Emily and Danielle led him to the large double bed. Then the two women each climbed on an opposite side.

Slipping off her panties, Emily moved to the top of the bed and swung her legs over Robert's head, her damp sex suspended mere inches above. Her former student was presented with his first real good look at a woman's pussy. A view that grew even clearer as Emily dropped down and pressed her womanhood against his mouth.

"Lick me," she said in the tone he remembered from so many classes. "Suck my pussy!"

Just as he had in her class, Robert was quick to follow her instructions. His knowledge of cunnilingus was only that which he'd learned from magazines and a few porno tapes, but that didn't stop him from trying. The effort he gave would have certainly earned him a top grade.

It was obvious to Emily that this was Robert's first time going down on a woman. Still, even though his tongue was all over the place, he would occasionally hit the right spot. Emily gently took a hold of his head and began to guide him to her more sensitive spots.

"Easy..." She said in her usual instructive tone, "Nice and slow, let your tongue roll back and forth."

Robert really wasn't sure what he expected a woman to taste like, but it was obvious that his friends, who had claimed to have done it before, were full of it. Far from being something nasty, the taste was enticing and exhilarating.

"Oh baby, now you're getting it," Emily moaned as the actions of Robert's tongue were transformed into pleasing sensations that radiated through her body.

As Emily monopolized Robert's tongue, Danielle turned her attention to another appendage. Taking hold of her plentiful mounds, the vice-principal pressed them against his cock and began to show why she had earned the nickname "Juggs" back in her own high school days. Up and down she lifted them, smothering his cock between her breasts. Robert would be considered above average in the size department, but his manhood all but disappeared within her bulk.

Their dual enjoyment of his body went on for a while longer, then the two associates decided to change places. The older woman replaced Emily's pussy with her own, an act that taught Robert his second important lesson about oral sex. No two women were alike.

What had pleased Emily didn't necessarily please Danielle. Still, he didn't hesitate to try and the dark skinned woman seemed to appreciate his attempts.

Rather than duplicate her superior's actions, the redhead decided to take a more direct approach. Taking his erect member in her hand, Emily positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. She leaned forward and met Danielle half way to share a kiss, their tongues once more intertwining.

Breaking their kiss, Emily leaned back and eased his cock inside her. Her level of excitement was such that it met no resistance at all. Then in a quick motion she dropped all the way and took him totally within her.

His words cut off by the press of Danielle's pussy against his mouth, Robert moaned loudly at the sudden envelopment of his manhood. If he thought having his cock in Emily's mouth was fantastic, he'd need a thesaurus to describe this new delight. His previous experience, in which he'd lost his cherry, might as well have been a hand job compared to this.

Emily rode up and down on the young man, causing those sensations to grow in intensity. Bracing herself, the teacher increased her efforts, drawing all the energy out of Robert.

"You go girl," Danielle called out as she gyrated wildly, her juices spread all over Robert's face. "Ride that boy!"

It had been amazing that the young man had lasted this long. If it hadn't been for the more experienced woman bringing him off with her hand earlier, all of this would've been over long ago.

Still, even with that added effort, there were limits to how much Robert could take before he totally lost what little self-control he had. Both Emily and Danielle could feel his body tense beneath them, signaling an imminent orgasm.

It only took a little more motion from each woman to bring their efforts to a shattering completion. Robert exploded deep inside Emily with a force that caused the room to spin around him. Never had every part of his body felt so alive.

Even after he had been totally drained, Emily continued to pump his cock until it began to shrink and slide from within her. He didn't even realize that Danielle had lifted herself off him as well and was now helping Emily lick his cock clean.

Finally, drained of every bit of energy, Robert's head fell back and his weary eyes closed. Darkness washed over him and carried him off to sleep.

Robert wasn't sure how much time had passed before he opened his eyes again. He immediately realized two things. One, that he was no longer in Emily's bed, but instead laid out on the couch in the living room where they'd conducted their tutoring sessions. The second realization was that he was once again fully clothed. Still feeling a little drained, he sat up and looked around the room. How had he wound up here, he asked himself.

"You're awake, good," Robert heard Emily's voice from behind the couch. "I was beginning to think I made a mistake in not calling an ambulance for you. That was quite a nasty fall you took."

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers