The Tutoring Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers

Robert shook his head as Emily Samuels stepped around the couch. She was now wearing a long white terrycloth robe around her bathing suit.

"Ambulance?" Robert said, his head still a little foggy.

"Well when you came crashing through that old fence and hit your head," Emily said, "well I thought the worst."

"Hit my head?" Robert repeated.

"Well if it wasn't for the fact that Danielle is a qualified paramedic, I would've really panicked."

"What are you talking about?" Robert finally asked as his head finally cleared.

"You don't remember coming through the fence?" Emily asked.

"Of course I do," Robert said.

"Good, at least your memory seems to be okay," Emily said. "Although I'm still curious as to what you were doing there in the first place."

"I was watching you and ..." the young man started to say and then paused. "Wait a second, are you trying to say that you and ... I mean we didn't ..."

"We didn't what?" Emily asked.

Robert didn't have a chance to clarify his question as Danielle Cody came into the room trough the glass doors to the backyard. Dressed in her normal conservative dress, she was carrying a tray with a pitcher of ice water and a cold compress.

"Nice to see you're back with us, Mr. York," the black woman said. "I spoke to your mother a little while ago, she'll be here soon to pick you up. The bump on your head doesn't look too bad, but I suggested that she take you to get it checked out just to be sure."

"No, I can't have imagined all of it," Robert said to himself as he looked at the two women who he was sure he had seen making love to each other."

"That might not be a bad idea," Emily agreed. "You are looking a little flustered."

As Robert buried his face in his hands, he failed to see the smile the two women shared.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers