The Twelfth of Never Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maonaigh
Maonaigh
664 Followers

"Emma, there's only one person I'd sooner lose my virginity to, and I'm scared to approach her in case she rejects me. Please, Emma, you're such a lovely person and it would be just once. I really need to be sure."

By now my pussy was very wet and very demanding and I threw my better judgment to the winds. "Okay, Sophie, this once." I got rid of my clothes, casting the garments to one side. I sat up with my legs apart. "Come and sit here, sweetheart," I told her.

Sophie shucked her shorts and t-shirt and she'd obviously had a Brazilian recently because her pubes were bare save for a narrow landing strip of hair. Doing as I bid, she sat with her back to me. She snuggled into me and I started planting a series of tiny kisses around her neck and shoulders. I could feel my nipples stiffening against Sophie's back and I put my arms around her to cup her breasts. In their turn, her nipples swiftly became erect, stabbing into my palms as I caressed and tweaked them. I continued to nuzzle her neck, occasionally turning her head towards me so that I could kiss her mouth. She responded eagerly, her tongue welcoming and sucking at mine. All the time, I fondled her breasts and torso, slowly moving my hands down towards her pussy.

My fingers wandered over the tiny strip of hair and onto her bare slit which by now was very wet. At that moment, I was quite certain of Sophie's sexuality. I slipped a finger into her and her hips jerked as she gave a little cry. As to be expected, she was very tight but wet enough to ease the passage of my finger. I tried a second finger and while it was more difficult, Sophie was able to accommodate it. I began to finger-fuck her but very carefully. I sucked the fingers of my other hand to moisten them thoroughly and moved them to her clit, circling and rubbing the tiny nub as tenderly as possible. Sophie's body jerked again and her breathing became slow and heavy.

She came with a little cry and turned so that she could throw her arms around me. "Oh, thank you, Emma, that was so lovely." She kissed my throat and hugged me tightly.

"That was just a starter, sweetheart," I told her, "I think you'll like the main course even more." I laid Sophie on her back and my mouth and hands played with her breasts and body for quite a long time until her breathing became heavy and languorous. Then I spread her legs so that I could part her pussy lips. I have seen all manner of inner lips, small, large, sparse, thick, thin, hidden, protruding, floppy, and with quite a range of colours from pink through to dark grey, almost blackish. I think Sophie's were among the most attractive I've seen. Although swollen with desire, they were tiny and delicate and the very palest of lavender shades. Apart from that, her honeypot was pearly-pink and shone with lubrication. "You've got a very pretty pussy," I told her as I took one of those delightful inner lips in my mouth and nibbled on it with lips and tongue.

Sophie twitched when I did this and she sighed a name. I'm certain she didn't even realize that she'd done it. "Oh, Beth..." she breathed.

I spent a long time laving her pussy with my tongue; one—to give her as much pleasure as I could, and two—she tasted so clean and fresh, like a whisper from a crystal sea, that I wanted to prolong it for my pleasure. At last I turned my attention to her clit. I coaxed the tiny seed from its hood and took it between my lips to suck, at the same time easing my middle finger inside her.

This time she came hard, crying out loudly and clutching me to her fiercely as thick come oozed from her. Her body shook and she panted hard and then she started giggling like the girl/woman she was. "My God, Emma, I've never felt anything like that before. Thank you, oh thank you... Is it always like that?"

"Not always---orgasms are like so many other things, they can vary enormously," I told her, "Sometimes it will just make you feel warm and cosy and relaxed, other times it can take you by surprise and leave you breathless or it can be mad and brilliant, and then there are occasions when you'll think you've gone to heaven."

Sophie gave me a big kiss. "Well, thank you for showing me heaven my first time," she said, "I wish I'd discovered this before I let that stupid boy try to shag me." We just cuddled together for a some minutes and then Sophie said: "Can I do it to you now, Emma?"

I was busting for relief but still reluctant to take advantage. "Sophie, you don't have to do anything."

"I want to give you some pleasure, Emma, even if I'm not very good at it," Sophie replied.

Well, she was right there—she wasn't very good at it but then I didn't expect her to be. I remembered that my own early fumbling probably left much to be desired. There was no finesse but then she needed to learn like we all do, and that takes time. She gave me a perfunctory kiss or two and squeezed and sucked my tits and then dived straight into my snatch with eager fingers, so eager that I was glad she didn't have long fingernails. As it was, she made me jump a bit. Then she began licking me with a great deal of enthusiasm and a great lack of skill. But I was already so worked up that it didn't matter. She did look up at one point to say something like: "Oh, Emma, I didn't dream that it could taste as good as this."

I did come eventually with a loud gasp. It wasn't the greatest orgasm in the world but... I pulled Sophie back up, saying: "Thank you, sweetheart, that was lovely and you were just perfect."

We lay there cuddling for a while and then Sophie said: "Thank you for telling me that, Emma. I know I was a bit clumsy."

I took her face in my hands. "Look, sweetheart, we all have to learn. I said that I've found someone special—well, she and I have both been around the block a few times, but I bet that with each other we'll still be learning. Now I've no idea who you're in love with—liar! I think I know exactly who it is—but when you do get together, then you'll find that the best way to learn is learning together with someone you love.

"Okay, lecture over. Now we'd better go and dive into that rock pool. We both stink of sweat and pussy."

"Do we have to? It's a lovely smell."

"Yes, but it's a hot day and by the time the others get back we'll be pretty rancid."

As we walked to the rock pool, I felt a sudden stab of guilt. I'd just met Sam, had fallen deeply in love with her, and I'd been unfaithful already. I said a stab of guilt—that's wrong. The guilt scourged me. Something must have showed in my face because Sophie asked me what was the matter.

"Nothing much," I lied, "I've just thought of something I should have done and forgot about. It's not important." But it was important to me and I was wracked with self-inflicted pain.

When we got back to the villa, Sophie, showing a wisdom beyond her years, hugged me and said: "Thank you for making things right for me, Emma. Now I think perhaps what's gone is gone and we should never mention it again."

We spent the rest of the day lounging by the pool and talking about inconsequential things. The other girls returned from their fishing trip with their catch which Mr Cudmore had gutted and cleaned. We made a very good supper that evening with the catch. Afterwards we had our film and dance. This was the night we watched High Society and my eyes filled with tears when Crosby sang 'I Love You, Samantha' but I don't think the girls noticed. Throughout the film Sophie and Beth sat squeezed together, holding hands.

The rest of the week passed uneventfully until the penultimate morning. We just lazed around and swam and sunbathed and ate and generally had fun during the days and enjoyed our films and little dances at night. I relaxed as much as I could but I was still tearing myself to pieces over my perceived betrayal of Sam. Then on the day before we were due to go home, I was once again called into service as an agony aunt.

As usual, the girls were in the pool so I had a shower and then sat naked on my bed, painting my toenails. While doing so, I just let my mind wander to Sam and the memory of our night together and those three wonderful orgasms and I started to feel slightly randy. There was a little knock at my door and Beth peeped in. "Emma, can I ask you for some advice?"

"Of course, honey." I waved Beth in and indicated a chair opposite, all the time continuing with my pedicure. She said nothing and after some seconds of waiting, I looked up to see what was wrong. Beth was sitting and staring right at my crotch. I glanced down and although I couldn't see a lot from that angle, I realized that my memories of love-making with Sam had affected my pussy. She was slightly open and visibly moist.

"Oh, what a lovely quim," Beth breathed, almost as if to herself, "I'll bet it's all hot and squishy inside." And then as if suddenly realizing that she had spoken out loud, clapped a hand over her mouth as she went brick red. Blurting out: "Oh God! I'm so sorry Emma!" she stood and made a dash for the door.

I grabbed Beth and made her sit again saying: "Sorry about that—I was thinking about someone special and my body just reacted." I wrapped a robe around myself. "There, kitty's out of sight. Now why did you want to speak to me, Beth?"

It took quite a few minutes for the poor girl to get over her embarrassment and talk to me. Then when she did start to talk, I had a strong sense of déja vu. "Emma, I'm like you. I'm gay." It was beginning to sound as if it was infectious.

"Are you sure, Beth? Do you know you're gay or do you just think you are?"

"Oh, I know... I've known for years. 'It's never worried me much, but now... well, I'm really in love with someone and I don't know how to tell her. I'm so afraid that she'll be disgusted and want nothing more to do with me."

I could guess who but first I said: "Are you a gay virgin, Beth?"

"Well... sort of..."

I felt laughter bubbling up but Beth looked so serious I suppressed it. "Beth, darling, you can't be a sort of virgin, you either are or you aren't."

"It's like this, Emma... there was this girl at school once and we used to snog and rub each other up, but only on the outside of our knickers."

What it was to be young and innocent... "Okay, I take your point," I said, "You're a sort of virgin. Now more importantly, Beth, are you willing to tell me who you're in love with?"

She leaned towards me and whispered. "It's Sophie. We've always been best friends and like sisters, Emma, but I fell properly in love with her several years ago. I've never said anything to her and now I'm so scared that she'll hate me for it."

I took one of her hands in both of mine. "Beth, every evening when we've watched a film, I've noticed that you and Sophie sit really close and hold hands. Which one of you started that?"

Beth looked puzzled. "I don't really know. It just seemed to happen."

"Look at this way then... If you started it and Sophie didn't object, then she's comfortable with it and might be interested. If she started it, I'd say that she is definitely interested. And if it was mutual, I'd guess that it was a good sign. Tell you what, after our little session tonight, I'll get Amy and myself off to bed early so that you can talk to Sophie about this. The worst thing that can happen is she'll say no. If she does, it'll break your heart but broken hearts do heal given time. However, I've got a sneaking suspicion that what you say to her will be welcomed. Don't keep it bottled up—give it a try."

That evening, I sent Amy off to bed earlier than usual, saying that she looked tired, which she did, probably a result of all the fresh air and evening fun. She made some protest but started yawning heavily so pushed off to her room. I stayed up a bit longer for appearance sake and then pleading tiredness myself, I went to bed, leaving Sophie and Beth alone.

I donned my pyjamas, read for about fifteen minutes and then, feeling thirsty, I got up to go to the kitchen for a bottle of mineral water. The door to the sitting room was slightly ajar and I could see the older girls sitting on the sofa, facing each other with their hands clasped together. "...and you really mean it?" Beth was saying.

"Of course, silly," said Sophie, "Can't you tell? I love you to bits, Beth. You're the most precious thing in my life."

"And I love you, Sophie!" They threw their arms around one another and their lips met.

I forewent my bottle of water. I just crept quietly back to my room.

I had a dream that night. There were blue skies and blazing sunshine and I was walking... no, I was half-running along a beach somewhere and I was being pursued. I knew who was chasing me. It was Sam. I kept repeating, "Leave me alone, Sam, I don't deserve you. I've let you down."

A pair of arms grabbed me round the waist, a body pressed against my back, and insistent fingers sought my pussy. I heard Sam's voice saying: "I love you, Emma, and you're not going to get away from me that easily."

And then I awoke...

The story concludes in Chapter 3.

Maonaigh
Maonaigh
664 Followers
12