All Comments on 'The Twelve Sluts of Christmas'

by Powerofthepen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It's strong stuff and well written so I'm giving it four stars, though it's not to my taste at all: I found them a very unsympathetic and cynical couple and I was rather hoping it would end badly for them. Okay, we're not writing morality tales on here and it's good of its kind.

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80over 11 years ago
strong story

Like the plot. The way the story was written was pretty rough. Lots of errors and some serious editting needed. However, it was extremely creative and intensely erotic. There are also quite a few hole in the story that need to be filled. I really think you could expand this into 12 chapters and be much more detailed, descriptive and complete as you describe each situation or slut encounter, the details leading up to it and how each one was coerced/seduced into each encounter. You gave away that detail a few times but a few of the encounters didn't give that detail. Also be more creative in your description. It gets boring and repeatative if you say the same thing over and over. Overall a fantastic story and very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sad story.

cocummer2cocummer2over 11 years ago
Smorgasbord

Totally excellent. This story was a virtual smorgasbord of animal lust. Every man wished they had a wife like her. Admit it, you Anonymous pukes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot hot hot

You are one truly cunt struck fucker and sucker, totally debauched, a sex maniac extroudinaire. My girl friend and her best girl friend and I, have acted this out a bit, and are now looking for some more hot assed young cunts to join us. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
A delightful story, what an imagination the author has.

I have always felt that i was sort of a pervert but there are several things in here that I have never done and certainly do not intend to do (unless forced, of course). I will let the readers decide the ones I don't especially like. Thank you, Powerofthepen, for writing this entertaining story.

KurtWildKurtWildover 7 years ago
I liked 10/12

The parts where he got in the reverse gangbanged and fucked by a dominant woman were.... eh... not that great. Unless you're into that shit, which I'm not.

A solid 5 stars for everything else though.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

The biting I could do without. That's just torture. You do need an editor though. Good story, keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous