All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 02'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Soooooo into this!!!

BDSM isn't usually my thing but my interest is definitely piqued. I want to read more soon!!!!!!!

redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

as i said before being manipulated isnt love it is mind control. even if she has the fantasy or desire without actually talking to her he wouldnt now that so he is just fueling his own desires and with the control freak attitude it shows lack of trust to her

MaynessMaynessabout 11 years ago

Great second chapter, am really intrigued as to where you will take this. Will Peri say no or cave to his demands? Hmmm. Would like to hear about Andi as well. Really enjoyed the read. Ta! M.

HeadguyHeadguyabout 11 years ago
More, please...

This chapter moved along so quickly, it seemed way too short. I can hardly wait for the next installment.

delightdawndelightdawnabout 11 years ago
come on

Is it the weekend yet? You gotta fill us in. Love it and look forward to more.

MGU67MGU67about 11 years ago

Thanks for the second chapter it was great can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hmmm got a bit lost and overwhelming with the big family

but gonna persevere for the last chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

great plot great characters and one of the best stories i have read

Trailrider13Trailrider13about 8 years ago
Comparison to The Story of O

It's been 40 years since I read The Story of O and this is the best BDSM story I have read since.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YOU LITE UP MY LIFE

I INADVERTENTLY READ YOUR CHAPTER 20 IN NEW READS THIS MORNING. I MUST HAVE BEEN HALF ASLEEP . YOU'RE WONDERFUL STORY IS JETTISONING ALL THE COBWEBS FROM MY HEAD AS I TRULY GET INTO THIS FUTURE BIG SCREEN MOVIE. IT'S SO WELL WRITTEN, IT MAKES IT A JOY TO READ. SO CLEAR AND CONSCIENCE, A FLOW, NOT EASILY FOUND. IT SEEMS LIKE I STARTED MINUTES AGO AND I'M ALREADY ON THE 3RD. CHAPTER AND A LITTLE BREATHLESS, BUT REALLY, REALLY HAPPY. WIDE AWAKE AND SO ENTERTAINED, I CONTINUE TO SMILE. ENVIOUS. Bless You Sweety.

OhSoHot2takeUOhSoHot2takeUalmost 8 years ago
Sublime eloquence describes this chapter, it's truly delightful reading!

What an irrepressible couple to fall in love with. Your story has been an amazingly fun and erotically stimulating read. I have not generally commented on much on Literotica even though I've enjoyed many stories. Your writing though is so illuminating that I find myself swept away and imagining all the detail in each scene. That's not an easy trick to complete. I plan to continue to enjoy the rest of your stories but I was compelled to tell you how fascinating and intriguing your style is to read. You could have a career writing if you don't already. I'd lay money on that bet and come out a winner as will all your readers. Thank you for your talented mind. It deserves the kudos laid out. Take a bow.

Redstar13Redstar13over 6 years ago
Another great story!

Fabulous storytelling!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

WICKED GIRL 5 🌟

Bondagelover_13Bondagelover_13about 3 years ago

I noticed you posted a new chapter this month. So happy to see and can't wait to get to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES