All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 07'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MC47MC47about 8 years ago
WOW!!!

OMG that was a heated chapter, you can feel Josh's pain and the turmoil he is feeling. Nik has totally lost sight of what life is and where she stands in it. Well done as usual ... can't wait for more.

marlam5marlam5about 8 years ago
WOW

Yes please more...................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Curiosity

Have enjoyed your story.

I'm left with one question, and am eager to see how you resolve this.

Family has now lost 2 daughters to poor parenting. This seems a fatal flaw to their world-view.

Resolution

wish2basubwish2basubabout 8 years ago
Much More Quickly Please

Totally involved. I know I read faster than you can write but this is even more captivating than Bella! Thank you & congrats. Real talent you have. Happy to buy the book.

retread2retread2about 8 years ago
Looking for more!

Really enjoyed, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Writing

Can't wait to here more about the farm and what Peris' reaction will be. Also what is going to happen to Nik. Is there another tangent for Louisa?

Looking forward to the next chapter!!

wish2basubwish2basubabout 8 years ago
When do we find out about Lucia

She had a nice house but what is her story? What happened that she drinks too much? Why is she unhappy? Maryann was found dating the wrong guy. Who is the sister that is in Melbourne. So many people, so many stories to tell us. Waiting for more in the Donati's new year. Thank you, Ellie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG

I'M SO HAPPY THAT I JUST DISCOVERED THIS STOREY ABOUT 4A.M. THIS MORNING. BUT IT'S AFTER A FEW HOURS OF GREAT ENTERTAINMENT, I'M ALREADY WORRIED ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE'S ONLY 20 CHAPTERS. I FEEL SO INVOLVED IN THEIR LIVES AND YOUR GREAT WRITING MAKES THAT HAPPEN. DEAR HEAVENS ELLE, PLEASE TELL ME YOU STILL COMPOSING MANY MORE CHAPTERS. MORE SEX PLEASE! I'M IN LOVE, IT READS SO SMOOTHLY. xo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving It

I am totally loving this serial story - I hate fiction that has sex every three pages, I prefer a slow build-up and, yes, some real story in addition to the personal relationships! I'm sure I have said this on one of your other serial stories but you really need to look into getting published because I have read far worse erotica/erotic romance/dark fiction than this that people are charging real money for!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5526 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES