All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 08'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
marlam5marlam5about 8 years ago
THANKS

This story is getting better and better!

I can’t wait for the next chapter.

You are an amazing writer!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i dunno...

I don't know how i feel about the whole sex with the in-laws thing and how peri can be okay with it, or josh for that matter. I know they all had to go through it at one point, but peri never really knew about that whole aspect...

I look forward to how the characters develop and react to their situations in the bext few chapters.

Thanks for posting so soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry, but no...

I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
aw crap, Ellie 😣

I was cruising along thinking how much better I liked this than Sparkly Princess Perfect Pain Slut and her Minstrel Show. Thinking Josh isn't such an asshole after all, even through he smirks too damn much (truly, count them up from the start. Smirking seems to be his only expression. For the love of all that is holy, get a thesaurus. Even as part of his personality, he needs a greater variety.). Thinking that I love love love Peri. She is so real. Physically real. Emotionally real. She is smart with real demonstrated knowledge and skills. Increadibly strong and riddled with insecurities at the same time. Even her quick acceptance of the rough and kinky I can get as you have presented it. Although, I would love for her to find something that just doesn't work for her. And hells bells, these two can't ever get of on sweet loving? That's sad.

Then. Then you drop the bomb on us. How does one say Droid du Seigneur et al in Italian? I think I would translate it as ewwwwww. Sigh. I get the family law is entrenched. They value it to ensure the worthiness of the person. It obviously runs off the unworthy, poor Dante. I get Pater familias Joseph starting right away: made sure right away she means it, the sooner it's started the sooner it's done and most importantly because he could! She's thinking a short list to serve. Pfttt. Et al, hunny. Plains, trains and automobiles. I swear, ellie, if you turn this into something like that billion chapter family fuck - fest for global domination and celestial power story by another author, well, I'll have to curse your descendants for all eternity.

PS. Bonnietaylor2...f you and the horse you rode in upon. Giving honest opinions is not restricted to only how many times the reader wanked. I've never 1 bombed ellie, even when I disagreed or disliked. I've only given good scores or no score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ellie why why why

I was so intrigued by this story and you took an obscene amount of time between chapters but I hung on. Now, uhg, I need to shower. Yes sex is sex love does not need to play into it but once you find love and the sex is equal to it's passion then sex beyond that love is secondary; you just don't look for it. And think about it at first she is unsure of herself, thinks less of herself being overweight. Like he trolled for a weak woman to mold to him and his family crap. And because of nik her job and career is now tied up with the family so Bullshit to consent. She's screwed financially and future careers, and so is andie! She's stuck regardless of love. And is it love?what happen to honesty! BDSM really....we're all about truth, honesty, openness. What the hell is this Shit that Josh the great is so ball-less he could not tell her the truth. And why wouldn't she challenge him and his father more. Oh right because she was weak inthe beginning and he developed her to his needs. And as far as consent....no way! You never see the family or the man your have been dating and considering marrying ever again! What do they knock her off? There's helping to convince some one then there is this BS.

I would have followed you to the ends of the earth with bella. I could have gone though a few more chapters and more after the wedding. But with this amazing story you have taken a turn that is against your own beliefs in BDSM. I mean she just freaked out about his brothers seeing her swimming naked with him. Why didn't he talk to her then! Now Carlo will use her maybe even before xmas. Of course now this needs an incest label. Incest is not a favorite for more than a few people. And how long will three to six months of training last in chapter format. You were losing fans before will it happen again? With this turn you did with me for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really?

I was actually hoping for better from this chapter. And I get the whole dedication to it's history, along with Peri's love struck interest in it, so I'll give it another chapter. But would I (in Josh's shoes) really want a woman who fucked and sucked and whatever ... my brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, mom, dad, staff, family friends, business partners, etc ... Just so she could understand how the family works? Does Peri and Josh really need this. Especially in light of how Nik (a family member mind you) proved it does nothing to reinforce those family values it's supposed to strengthen. I was really hoping you were setting Nik up to prove that point - that the "trial" is meaningless - submission and acceptance of submission go way beyond this childish trial thing you are building. So many better ways you could have done this, but this version was disappointing. Put all the lipstick you want on this chapter ... It's still a pig. This story deserves better.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 8 years agoAuthor
Smiles ^_^

Over the last few years, I have found that there will always be one or two chapters in a series that will disappoint people. When I killed off the hero of the Bella saga comes to mind immediately but often people forget that a few chapters earlier the same people who railed at me for killing him were out of his and my blood because he did some despicable.

I think perhaps those who know my writing will know that as always I have a plan for my stories and while some chapters may have elements that don't agree with the wider market it is best not to judge a series or me too early.

Thank you to those who have sent me feedback of support.

~ellie

MC47MC47about 8 years ago
BRAVO!!!

this chapter goes into the heart of the family and the true back ground. if those that know the lifestyle, in real time, this isn't a shock...the alpha male of the family has to approve and but the new member thru a 'trial' per say; not all old world families did the same trail, but the outcome was the same. I can't wait to read the rest of this series... well done, again!!!

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 8 years ago
If they all did it. . .

So, if they all did it, then they were Kept by the family too, so their dad could make then suck him off? And they described this as old time mistresses to Peri? Somehow that thought makes me sick and it helps me know why Nik went off the deep end. If she has already done her trial, I would do the drug scene to try to forget too. I loved this book up until now. I could see if she had to sign to be a consensual slave who could say no to sex with others, but you are asking this girl to change the very makeup of who she is. She loves Josh, so he says to her, I won't marry you if you won't do this. It is blackmail. To me, it takes out the sane and consentual aspects. No wonder Dante's woman ran away.

DahliaWitchDahliaWitchabout 8 years ago
Good riddance to the naysayers

Ellie, I have to say I was surprised by this chapter. And that's a good thing. You certainly know how to keep your LOYAL readers hooked. So what if Peri just gave her future father-in-law a blow job. It's a story. Only that. No one's life is going to be affected in any way, because it's fiction! I wish people would just settle down and let you unfold this story the way you envision it. As always, whether it's a turn on or not, I enjoy your work and your determination to be your honest self. You make brave choices, my dear. xxxxooo

hiteach500hiteach500about 8 years ago
Wow!

I was expecting something like this, but not this extreme. It definitely got my attention and I can't wait for more. My only complaint is that I don't have the next chapter in my hands right now. Please hurry with the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5+

Just a great series! I will continue to watch for new chapters with zeal.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 8 years ago
This is such a great story!

I have only just found this story a couple of days ago and have read the chapters straight through; I could not stop reading once I started! I, as everyone else who loves your story, will be anxiously waiting for the next chapters to follow. Thank you for sharing your writing with us.

wish2basubwish2basubabout 8 years ago
It's not that long

So, Joseph intends to use her as a kept. That bad news for those of us all into being and believing in love. However, on the bright side, he's agreed to 3 months and it started on December 23rd and includes the time she spends there with Josh before she starts her duties and the additional time to go home So, it's only an 11 week deal.

I'm not happy about the "kept" part but anyone who has ever loved deeply knows you do things you never thought possible.

Ellie, love your writing. Thank you for sharing that talent with the world. Checking back everyday for updates. Let me know where I can buy your books, please. Feel like I'm stealing from someone enjoying so much without it costing me.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 8 years ago
nah lost me, I'm gone,

being a kept, for her is blackmail and rape. Peri is only doing it for Josh so the family is using her love for Josh to blackmail her into sex. That's rape, also regularly having sex with someone even a slave leads to a intimate attachment, ask any relationship expert, you would have to be an amoral person to think and do otherwise, which is what this author seems to be. TK

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 8 years ago
kinky

quite an imagination........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't understand

I rank you one of the best authors in this site. Very imaginative and thorough in details surrounding the main character and her acceptance and trials. I just don't understand certain comments on this story and others that portray an innocent that becomes involve in Dom/Sub or BDSM. If they don't like the way it's going or will not read it through to the end to understand the mind of the "Sub" then they should look more into the romance section, and not one under BDSM, and quit whining about it. XelliebabeX, you have done an awesome job in your storylines, and I for one look forward to your new additions!

MLavioletteMLavioletteover 7 years ago
wonderful

I think this was the best chapter so far. They're all wonderful, but this one really showed the love they both have for each other. I love it and can't stop reading.

Great job!

oldguy32oldguy32about 7 years ago
Don't buy it, but great story anyway

Can't imagine any woman agreeing to this, but very well written. All of your work is very well done.

Theakston58Theakston58almost 7 years ago
Shame on those that make their criticism personal.

I understand that some of your readers were dismayed by the events of this chapter. I, like the majority of your readers, enjoyed this chapter thoroughly and have to admit that I saw it coming. I believe you skillfully foreshadowed the patriarch's actions in earlier chapters. I suppose you as an author will have to get accustomed to the strong cries from your readers because your style compels them to become emotionally involved with the characters. That is proof of your considerable talent and you should see that as a point of pride. I do however take exception with anyone who would attack you or any author personally. Shame on you TonyWiwi! (The misspelling was deliberate.) I'm a fan.

Theakston

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 6 years ago
hah

Typical aussies

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Comma usage

Misuse of, and lack where appropriate, is distracting.

StridernorthStridernorthabout 6 years ago
This is a fine story...

It is wonderful the way she accepts the family; sucking off her boyfriend’s father.

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 5 years ago
well that went left

Yeah, it's still forced sex. She doesn't want to fuck any of these other people. This story had great potential until other's are made to look the other way when their loved ones want to screw. Talk about a mad power trip. The father is scum and all need their head examined to go along with such bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This makes absolutely no sense. How could Josh act protective, possessive or jealous up until now knowing that soon all the men in his family were going to have the opportunity to treat the woman he loves like nothing more than a fuck toy? Especially his own father! What a grade A asshat! You just can't have it both ways. Either he loves her enough to talk openly about "The Family" and what she'll be asked to face or he puts them and his own selfish needs first. Better yet he could take her as far as he can get away from "The Family" telling them to stick their sick incestuous sexual slavery trial By having this sprung on her in the form of emotional blackmail shows just how little he considers her feelings about it and just how much more important his family is than her. This chapter reveals nothing about how he feels towards the actual practice but only his fear of her reaction. Is he into it? Does he get to watch? Join the train? Did Mommy & Daddy fuck him and his siblings too or is it as I suspect only the females subjected to sexual slavery? I care absolutely nothing for Josh now and have no respect for Peri capitulating so quickly. I hope one of the other brothers or cousins "Rocks her World" and she dumps Josh's stupid ass! That's the only way I'll give another 5 star vote! I actually gagged while reading the Dads blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yuck

oh no, this definitely went south soon, I am in general not into BDSM, but I can at least theoretically understand normally it is supposed to be consensual, whereas this is essentially blackmail and gangrape, a power trip for an old lecher. I have lost some of my respect for Peri at this point, as I kept waiting for her to balk at something, as this is definitely not normal. And to think that all the children and in-laws of the family had to go through it (I sure hope it was everyone and not just girls - if it was just girls, this is even worse than I thought) - no wonder they are so screwed up - it's just not natural to assume that all family members would be into BDSM naturally, which means they are groomed for that, which is ultimately child abuse. I understand that this is just a story, but when such talented writers take it upon themselves to glorify such lifestyles that basically take people to the middle ages, with women, as usual, getting the short end of the stick, then I find it problematic because it "normalizes" such stuff, and, unfortunately, there are plenty of people who would like this to actually be a reality. I will continue reading because I haven't yet lost hope that this will get somehow resolved more decently and the stupid system will get dismantled, but at this point the hope is dwindling...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What the???

I cannot see what other commenters are complaining about - everything in this story is consensual, Peri is not being forced to do anything against her will. She has been warned from the outset that the family have different traditions to others and she has always had the power to refuse. Peri is submissive and a pain slut - honestly cannot see why people are objecting to this storyline *shrugs*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
not good

sorry this story just went south with daddy

aisielynnaisielynnabout 5 years ago
To the Anon commenters....

*shakes her head at the self-righteous comments from some of the Anon commenters* You must not have been paying attention to the story and the information that Ellie has sprinkled through the previous chapters about how a Pater Familia works. She has been guiding us to what the trial might pose for Peri.... she has shown how Josh has warned each of his brothers who expressed any hint of interest in her and his cousin against trying to steal Peri away from him (relying on their love of family to not take advantage of her during the trial)... Peri has studied Pater Familias of the Tables, as well as the particular history of Josh’s family, and has asked questions that clarified what was going to be expected of her during the trial. She has also proven over time her willingness to be Josh’s submissive, hence why she wanted to hear him reassure her that this trial is what he wanted. If at any instance Josh had indicated that he was against any part of what he knew the trial would include, she would have hesitated. However, Josh and all of his siblings went through the same trial... they all served time as Kept, not just the girls.

As for why Josh (or any of the brothers or sisters/sisters-in-law) did not share what was expected of her on the farm, that is answered simply.... family law prohibits them from sharing those kinds of details with people outside the family and outside the families of the Twelve Tables. The families that make up the Tables are Pater Familias which means the head of the family has ultimate say over EVERY aspect of the lives of his family.... meaning if he wanted to treat every member of his family like a fucking slave he has every right to do that. However, Joseph cares for his family... he wants them to be happy and allows them the freedom to do that. The trial is important to his family (and likely all families of the Tables) because it is tangible proof of what each member of the family is willing to do to remain (or become) part of the family. If Peri passes the trial, it proves to Joseph that Josh’s wife not only loves him deeply but understands what is expected in and from a member of a Table family. If Peri had chosen to say no at any time during the negotiations or balked at giving him a blow job, Joseph would have sent her away and let Josh know that he did not approve of the marriage. Joseph recognizes just how deeply Peri loves Josh and that Josh chose his wife and life partner well. Joseph has heard and seen how Josh has grown since Peri came into his life. And, even though the trial will push Peri’s boundaries, I believe Joseph is hoping that Peri will pass the trial and come out stronger on the other end for not only her or Josh’s sake but because Peri will be a strong addition and asset to his family. If Peri were to fail the trial, I believe Joseph would honestly fear that Josh would go against the family and sacrifice all to marry Peri anyhow, even if it means that his new business will no longer exist and his trust fund and allowance disappears.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES