All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 12'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wish2basubwish2basubabout 8 years ago
Now, I am sad

Ellie, I need the next chapter fast. Thought Peri would pass the trial and move on to happily ever after although after the last chapter that Dante might be in the running. Poor Josh. Poor Peri. Poor Andie. Poor Joseph. Poor Antonia. Will spend time worrying until you tell me it all be okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG

You didn't give her servitude in every gory detail and you had her ask to go to her home. Even if it is only partially for the right reasons, I could so hug you. What a collective failure on the part of all those masterful men. When the dust and swelling settle, I hope there will be more than an oops, our bad from these two families towards Peri. They need to prove themselves to Peri. Certainly, Nik the Nut must die. Suffering in prison sounds nice, but crazy evil finds a way to spread as long as it exists.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 8 years ago
Your best yet

This may be your best chapter yet. I loved Bella, but this story is fantastic and it is building to the climax well. Way to keep a Peri strong. She showed that she loved Josh no matter what but she isn't willing to be a doormat. Way to Go! Way for An die to stick up for her. I love that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please don't keep us hanging

I have totally become wrapped in the world of Peri and Josh. I must agree this has been one gripping story and I wait with eager anticipation for the next chapter in their life and love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please!!!!

MORE!! PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ugh!!

Poor Peri...poor Josh...cannot wait for more

PerimedesPerimedesabout 8 years ago
Wow!

Just WOW! Can't wait for more. This is one hell of a story.

PeacerulesPeacerulesover 6 years ago
Sting

Ellie, I’ve read this story multiple times and just made the Gordon Sumner/Sting connection. Very clever how the detective in the airport lounge was named. That certainly was a “Sting”setting up Nic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yay

I completely agree with Ellienora35, I got excited when Peri expressed wanting to get away from this bizarre lifestyle and I hope that the whole system will be reassessed because it is obviously not working. But I do not hold high hope for Peri's spine, as she seems to be somewhat delusional and still put blame on herself for testifying against the nutjob lady and think she is hurting Josh...

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

She deserves everything she gets. Loving the plot development .

Onward to 13.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

AWESOME story!!!! Glad they got her!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES