All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 20'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
wish2basubwish2basubalmost 8 years ago
How good is your writing!

This chapter has only been for a little over an hour and you already have over 1,300 views. Glad to see I'm not the only who stays up to see if anything new is posted! Thank you, Ellie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
omg

Ellie. Really do you not have anyone to speak with regarding breast feed? So many issues that I had. I don't know any woman that breast feed or pumped that would have wasted they milk in the shower on the wall. You know the term you can't cry over spilled milk...well if you breast feed than you know that's BS! You cry your ass off if you spill your beast milk especially in the beginning. You work so hard for every drop. And her nipples would be cracked possibly bleeding, so as much as it sounds good if your nipples got the Dante treatment, you would be out of your mind in pain. A little is a whole lot of stimulation then you are feeding. And hitting a trigger on a manual pump is not enough. It's twenty mins on each breast. Electric pumps much better and a good mobile one is 350~400 dollars. Refrigeration of the pumped milk and yes freezing of it too you do not waste it. And the big oops, once birth control of hormones -oral, injected, or placed- reduces milk production severely to stopping it for some woman she would have had then wrap it up instead.

Otherwise, well done, just lovely. Can't wait for more J.P.D. group action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great chapter

Another great chapter! I disagree with a previous comment about the shower- I understand it completely and have been in a similar situation. Each woman's body is different, produces differently, and should be respected as such. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
about omg anonymous

May I politely tell you, that while that may have been YOUR experience with breast feeding, it is certainly not that way for others. Never, not once had my nipples cracked, been sore or bleeding. Producing so much milk by the end of the first month, I had to express milk before nursing my baby, lest he couldn't keep up and milk was everywhere. I was lovingly referred to as The Dairy Queen by my friends. Also, birth control did not reduce my milk production. So yeah, check yourself.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 8 years ago
Breastfeeding and the depo

The depo provera shot is not recommended for breastfeeding moms. In fact, the only recommended birth control is progesterone only because it can severely hurt your supply. Maybe you could have given her an IUD? Also, pumping does not keep up the supply like actually nursing. (I have breastfed 6 kiddos and have been trained as a bf counselor.) Also, if you really believe breast milk is best, it would be very sad for most breastfeeding mom's to leak all over the shower.

I loved the adult nursing part of this though. It was beautiful.

I loved the allusion to a dp.

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Friends ...

While I appreciate the comments everyone has left for me I would hate for this to become a debate over who knows more about breastfeeding.

I would urge everyone to understand that no woman has the exact same experience as another. I have used one of my best friends journeys through having triplets and feeding them as the basis for Peri's journey and can tell you that she could not only feed all the children in our village but possibly the two villages over as well, and showered often to reduce the milk stored in her breasts, particularly before feeding lest she drown the poor babes. I understand she may be in the minority but I have taken my information from a reliable and real source not plucked it out of the air.

At the end of the day, though, this is a fictional story on a free site for the purpose of enjoyment and pleasure. Let go of what you know and just believe if only for a few minutes that anything can happen and often does when immersing yourself in fictional tales.

Thanks for reading, Ellie.

marlam5marlam5almost 8 years ago
You’re an amazing writer!

I’m glad I don’t know anything about breastfeeding out of my own experience.

So I was able to just experience the hot read the erotic scenes gave me.

Ellie not only can you tell a good story with interesting characters but you also (as all of your fans know from previous story’s) can describe some hot and steamy sex scenes.

Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us.

Can’t wait for more and while waiting I will start on this 14 pages long story you put on this site.

Thanks again!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

GREAT STOREY SO FAR AND I'M HOPING THIS ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THE END. I think your fans should stop being so opinionated about facts, like breastfeeding. They can be as varied and as different as there are women around the world. I have 4 children and breastfed all 3 of them for 31/2- 4 years each. Sometimes in the hot shower, my milk would run like a sieve, even after a feeding, and then bleeding sore nipples, Hell Ya!! Your storey is wonderful and I'm sad that I read it so fast. I will read it again and wait for the next sexually charged chapter, riding crop in hand and an opened mind that I'm sure you will satisfy. What a GIFT...

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 8 years ago
Wonderfully Done!!

And Josh doesn't even notice. Again very well written but the one line Peri delivers after Josh tries so hard to be "the man" Peri needs and fails...

"I get it," she whispered, "I understand now."

IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!

In one sentence she completely gave up on Josh. Yes he will always be her husband, and the one she loves first and foremost. But from here forward Dante is her real man who will truly own her, complete her, and build her into the woman she needs to become to mother the leaders of the next table.

And how you keep Josh so close, always standing by like he needs to feels he has some control, some hope, is fantastic. Like I the second and third paragraphs and how this story begins. Josh states "these are my children too". Like a petulant child stomping their foot. And Peri's response "for the first time since the birth of her babies, she saw the future leader of the Donati family appear to lay down the law". I laughed out loud. Poor Josh cannot see his true self in the mirror of Peri's eyes.

But Dante will save him, and Peri, form both themselves and forces yet unseen (or unwritten as the case maybe).

Looking forward to the next chapter 5 stars!!!

wish2basubwish2basubalmost 8 years ago
Ellie! I am not a writer.

But you are! Thank you again.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 6 years ago
Breast feeding

OMG - you wrote my experience. I was a complete cow.

My infant welfare nurse told me I'd put formula in my expressed milk to make it seem 'creamy'. Until a rather georgous lady on a Tram (trolley to the Yanks) told me you could overfeed a breastfed babe - I had no idea. Rather then waste it, I expressed for the local hospital, it one of the first in the world to provide the milk bank for mums who couldn't.

As for expressing in the shower - I did it for RELIEF and as a guilty pleasure as a single mum. A shower hose was definitely better then a vibrator and nothing else needed to be manipulated in order for me to cum. Seriously rather then waste it, I expressed for the local women's hospital - it was one of the first to provide a milk bank for prem babes.

Next to body shaming, the additional crap that goes with other women and so-called Heath professionals grading your breast feeding is astonishing and in someways more far more hurtful.

SERIOUSLY - I absolutely love your work, this one absolutely ticks the brothers fanasty for me.

softandgentlesoftandgentleover 6 years ago
Great

This has always been one of my fantasies. To taste milk from a woman's breasts. However, so far I have not managed it. Your story revived old passions! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hot

this was actually very hot! finally I could see the appeal of this lifestyle, but only because she had actual feelings for Dante, in contrast to the super icky blowjob episode with the father in law. This scene actually got my juices flowing :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5526 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES