All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 28'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ellie! Ommagawd, Ellie!

I'm in tears of happiness. You let Peri use her safeword! It was so wonderful and appropriate. It ADDED to the scene and story.

See, you whole big shiny, sweaty, moaning, groaning kinky world of bdsm the use of a safeword in a story is NOT a bad thing. It is as strong or as weak as the author makes it.

This was one of the best chapters in a while for me. I was starting to get miffed at Josh, but you let him crack just right. As much as he chastised Peri for human limitations and needing to put him first, he needs to look in the mirror for the same. I like the handling of staffing issues. You solved many problems, yet snuck in the seed of something for later. Jury is still out on Sabrina. Leopards and their spots, nature of a scorpion. If she is simply a wanna be who followed the wrong queen bee, I'm not sure why Peri would want someone so week minded within her circle. She would be a weak link and thus a danger to all Peri holds dear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No connection

I have read all the episodes and i just don't get it. Why is this story important? Why is this family important? What is of interest about them? Socially redeeming values? Not so much. Why this story or wait for the next? So, i'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the development in this whole series

I am thoroughly enjoying the twelve tables series. The characters have remained true throughout the chapters and there is a nice mix of bdsm and interesting storyline. I hope it continues and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love

love this story more soon please

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 7 years ago
Great chapter!

This chapter helped me with things that were starting to cause me anxiety with our pair/trio ;) So, thank you for not only a quick chapter update but also a chapter that moved me and this story onto needed firmer ground. LOVE this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you for your ongoing efforts

Just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed reading your stories. I appreciate all the time you are taking to continue to provide us with new chapters in such a timely manner. They are a real joy to read.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
Resolving problems.

Josh has a temper. We know he is trying to get it under control, but it is still problematic. If Peri had not used a safeword, he could have injured her. The play room is not a place for anger. Peri has a lot to learn about running a household, but their talk cleared some things for both of them. I'm glad Josh is accepting the more loving role Dante has in the 'trio'. I do wonder about Sabrina. I hope she is sincere. What will Josh have to say about it?

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 5 years ago
Brilliant!

Ellie,

I love LOVE your imaginative writing.

This story is even better reading it for the fourth time.

LeifsonLeifsonabout 1 year ago

Another place where the use of a safe word deserved, and used as a dramatic inflection point for their evolving relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES