All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 11'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GypsytrampGypsytrampover 6 years ago

Damn it. My stupid iPhone made me hit 4 stars and I meant 5 and I can't change it. Is it possible to change it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Applause! Applause!

You rock! This story just keeps getting better. Thank you!

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 6 years ago
Yes!

I can’t wait to see what her first time is like! I love the story and how it is progressing. Great writing....keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And so it begins...

Cat sounds so brave and honest about what (she thinks?) she wants. Her trust in Matteo and his trust in her are admirable. I hope they both find what they need.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 6 years ago
One of the best!

Again, your story is absolutely enthralling. Love it. And just when I had expected the tale to come to an end, your fire off chapters in amazing succession.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 6 years ago
Binge reading

I have so much to do tomorrow, er, today, and I cannot put my tablet away and stop reading! I love your writing, your creativity with the story is compelling,and I have fallen in love with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
grrrr

I wish she were less into that stuff, but mostly I wish there was at least one normal man in these fucked up tables who would not push women, e.g. did he really need to make her go into public braless??? And I really do not appreciate it that he is not giving her the possibility to explore and retreat and instead makes ultimatums that he would not give it up once the floodgates open, that is blackmail. I hate these men from these tables so deeply, it is a testament to how good of a writer Ellie is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5536 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES