The Twelve Vitali Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy Valentine's Day," he whispered huskily and moved the box toward her. "If you choose to open this box, it will be like opening the door to a deeper, more intense relationship. It is a relationship that I want as much as you say you do, and it is not something I think you can close the door on once it is opened. There are no hearts and roses for you in this room, only submission and obedience to me if you choose to open the box." He bent his head to kiss her softly and tenderly.

"If I choose not to open the box?" she asked softly.

"I will still love you just as much as I do now, but this room will be repurposed, and we won't explore this side of our relationship. I don't think that I could give up your submission once you have given it to me if you changed your mind later."

"I will give you a few minutes to consider the rules I have laid out and explore the room and all it holds," he said seriously, and touched a panel on the wall which popped open. "Each cupboard has magnetic locks, and you only have to push on the panel to reveal the hidden toys and equipment." He closed the door again. "I'm going to send Lisa and Knox home for the night and will be back in a few minutes. I really want you to be sure about this."

"Matt," Cat said in a small voice. She had heard the seriousness of his voice and watched him stiffen as he went to leave the room. "I won't change my mind, but thank you for giving me the chance to explore and take in everything," she put a hand against his cheek and kissed him softly. "I'll feel more comfortable if Lisa and Knox are not here, thank you for that too."

"I'll be back in a few minutes," he gave a tight smile and left the room.

*****