All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 16'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GypsytrampGypsytrampover 6 years ago

I'm not a fan of the Miss Hella stuff but that's just because girl on girl kills my libido. I loved that the plot is moving forward and can't wait to see how the new table intigrates with the old until they take over. I'm also interested to see who comes to assist Hella... maybe Pete? That could be fun. Great chapter, as always!

Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 6 years ago
Acceptance

I love the way we all accept the concept of the 12 Tables and feel a lot jealous of its populous.

Needless to say love your writing and the roller coaster you take us on.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 6 years ago
Miss Hella

I really don’t like Miss Hella. She is the real brat. Cat isn’t a brat. She really answered what she really thought, but she didn’t know, and Miss Hella threw a tantrum. I don’t like her at all. I hope Cat has a chance to top her one day. Cat has the chance to be a truly powerful woman. Also, I hope Cat has a reaction and throws up or starts shaking or something. She is trying for Matteo, but she turned herself off enough to do this by detaching herself. That can’t be good in the long run.

Also, more people know, so nope, they aren’t keeping their word.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 6 years ago
Like the continuation of the story except lesbianism

It was nicely written with the Miss Hella part, just know that no matter how it is written I don’t get aroused by a Domme. It is sad that the story forces her to embrace females like that. Many people in life simply don’t flow this way. Forcing it only makes them more resistant.

Overall, I like the story and plot line. Looking forward to answers in the next set of chapters and for Cat to be done with her trials which I see as stupid so far.

Akasha70Akasha70over 6 years ago
Hmm

Hella I think just got played really badly but then Cat does love Matt so much she will do anything for him

Im hoping these trial are more for Cat to know it's ok to safeword and not just put up with whatever is done to here for the trials and when she's with the brothers

I kind of can guess who might be the possible assistant for Hella, im wondering how Matt will react?

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 6 years ago
Regret the Lesbian Sex

It really lowers my regard for Matt that he would force Cat to do something so distasteful for her because he is too selfish and squeemish about sharing her with another man. She's already going through these difficult trials for him and he has to make it harder for her? Ricco is starting to look like the better man.

One of the reasons I've enjoyed these series is the lack of girl-on-girl action which seems to be obligatory in so many stories on this site. Definitely a turn-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very enjoyable chapter.

The lesbian scene was hot and beautifully done. Yummmm. I like that Hella also has flaws, and is more than a domme prototype. A female trainer was the right choice for both Matt and Cat and the plot of the story--Cat can get the training she was curious about while maintaining the distance needed to not feel that she is betraying Matt. Cat's schedule will be full enough learning family history, public speaking, deportment, how to organize and lead gatherings... to have to deal with guilt caused by bonding with her trainer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Chapter

Cat is exploring her wants, needs, and preconceived notions. Matteo will push her to explore and Ricco...I am waiting breathlessly to find out!

Board_StiffBoard_Stiffabout 6 years ago
In Ellie I Trust!

I know everyone is ripping on Miss Hella, but I trust where you are taking this story. Stay true to your vision and continue. I have a feeling Miss Hella has a part to play in the lives of your characters lives including those who may not be the main ones. I look forward to seeing how it all plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please!

Please don't let Nik do anything to Cat. I am glad it is Matt and Rico heading the table. Loving the story. Good as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I agree with Ellienora that Hella is an actual brat. It makes me angry every time Cat is called a brat. She is NOT a brat, neither is she a damn automaton. Dominants expect honesty. Well, honesty isn't always yes or no. Hella is a hellava crappie domme so far.

Essentially forcing the lesbian sex on Cat feels rather rape-y to me. Oh, she got aroused and had an orgasm.... Bleh. When that happens to an assault victim, do we say she must have really liked it? I'm grinding my teeth that the next chapter is more of it. I'm invested enough in the story to not skip it but, grrrrr.

(and I'm not anti lesbian. I'm anti forcing things against a person's nature and anti making characters magically get into things that go against what has been established for the character just so more porn boxes can be checked off)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5526 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES