All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 19'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago

I'm so glad Cat has a backbone. What is with Vanessa? I get a really fake vibe from her. I like Lucca as a character. I kind of want a one-off hot steamy Lucca chapter. Maybe it's just because he has a sexy name. Although, I didn't like him using the word slut in association with the BDSM room. I can totally picture the huntsman from Snow White out in the woods chopping logs being named Lucca. He definitely wouldn't be a Vitali though. I can't picture a Vitali living off the land in a magical forest, or any forest. I can't wait for some chapters of the gathering, sounds like it'll be a fun/interesting time. Good job with Ricco in this chapter. I'm finally starting to like him again after thinking he was a dickbag little bitch who needed to be punched for a good 10-15 chapters.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadabout 6 years ago
So glad

This chapter was so interesting. Can't wait to read what you have in store for the family in the next chapter. God bless and good luck.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlabout 6 years ago
Sigh,...

That’s it ...... sigh...

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 6 years agoAuthor

I have to wonder if that sigh is a good or a bad think Rud1 :)

Thank you for the good wished Mommylikes

As always Gypsy your comments make me smile :)

mature_neophytemature_neophyteabout 6 years ago
So familiar yet so different too!

Huge echos of Peri's struggle for a personal identity in this chapter! I'm beginning to see a lot more things in common between these two women, and really hope you're going to write about a private meeting of the two before the wedding - that's one friend that Cat could really use in the coming chapters!

DumbboyDumbboyabout 6 years ago
Ellie, babe, you’re killing me.

I want satisfaction and you just keep edging me on. Well, not really, but you know what I mean.

Every night at the prescribed hour I repeatedly hit refresh on the Lit new stories index, silently begging that you’ve posted a new chapter. If we’re graced with a posting, I inhale your beautiful story and then inwardly scream, “NO, I need more!”.

You’ve made me love your characters, and made Bella, Peri and Cat alive to me. How you’ve brought them to being, with only your words, amazes me.

You are a master and deserving of fame and glory. I hope the respect and praise of your adoring fans helps motivate you to keep going

I’m looking forward to Cat’s exploration and development with Matt and Ricco, and the parallels and differences with Bella and Mel/Rob/Stephen, and with Peri and Josh/Dante.

Thank you Ellie. Write more!

FadedIndianFadedIndianabout 6 years ago
Sigh repose

I took the sigh being a wish for more.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
This is a great story

I hope you take a little time to explain how this very unusual tradition of having brothers marry one woman in order to be in charge of a table came in to being. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She Found Her Voice

Love that Cat is asking for what she needs!

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
Gypsytramp

Gypsytramp, I think Vanessa has the spoiled brat syndrome we have seen from all the women who grow up in the tables. We have seen Nic, Emily, Carmen, Trista, and Hella who all think the world revolves around them because of how they are raised as princesses. Maryanne tried not to be that way, but she was so engrossed in her own world that she and Jacobi were selfish enough to expect him to live like a monk.

I liked that Cat finally stood up for herself. It seems like Matteo feels like because she did the trial, she’ll just roll over and say yes to anything now. She is too strong for that, and he will lose her to Ricco if he doesn’t wake up and start to understand her real needs, not just the ones that align with his.

toridankmtoridankmabout 6 years ago
So happy

It's been a rough few weeks for me after some very hard months and your stories give me the escape I need even if it's just for a few moments at a time. I am able to catch my breath and relax when I read your works.

I am so in love with Cat I loved Peri and hope they are able to have a true heart to heart. And maybe a little dirty secret sharing about her husbands/ Dom's lol

Thank you for another great story!!!

Rud1GirlRud1Girlabout 6 years ago
All Good

Sorry for the confusion. The sigh was contentment with continued yuminess and all round excellence.

Cheers Rudi

notime2notime2about 6 years ago
Not liking that

Really happy with the chapter but extremely saddened and disappointed that you let Lucca use the word slut and Ricco did not stop him. With all the writing you've done and with your great commentary of SSC vs. Rack I really felt you would have came to a better defensive commentary. I'm surprised you didn't write Ricco saying that ...she's not a slut but a woman, a passionate loving woman, and in a safe secure relationship. Anyone lucky enough to be in that type of relationship and have someone feel that safe and open to explore their passion is lucky to be around that situation. We grew up with the Kept, those women made decisions, just like a woman that does not want to open up sexually has made the decision. We have our Kinks yet there are no negative titles for us, only positive roles. Yet a woman that is trusting would be so blatantly put down by a negative word by you. I feel that you might have learned all the wrong things about men, women, and love.

You've done so much for the community in your writing, you've given us such support and I feel that a great teaching moment was lost. I know it's not your job to hold the hand of everyone's, psyche but you've done a very good job of it so far.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 6 years agoAuthor
Gosh

I'm not sure even how to respond to that Notime2, I could take your hand and maybe lead you through why I wrote that but this is just fiction and I would hate for anyone to think I am an expert who could teach about it. Everyone has their own way of living the lifestyle it has a million flavors as well as vanilla from time to time. People criticise my views on BDSM as much as agree with them. A teacher or guru I am not and would not like to be viewed that way because of my personal kinks and interests.This is a story not a how to manual. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One more

I don't understand why Ricco would allow the woman he loves and the next mother of the table to be called a slut.

dwright004dwright004about 6 years ago
Can't wait for more!

I discovered your story "The twelve tables" just a couple weeks ago and now I can't get enough of your writing! I've devoured your whole Bella series as well as catching up in this story after reading all of the Twelve Tables. I hope you write the first encounter between Cat, Matteo, and Ricco in detail!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lucca's Comment

Ricco warned Lucca against mentioning the red room or that it was built because Cat wanted it. Lucca responded, "well, duh," but in his words that he wouldn't even insinuate that Cat was a slut.

Lucca's concern about the room was concern for Cat's happiness, that Cat would have to share Matt's attention with a kept. Lucca got back to back epiphanies, one about women and one about the future of his table.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Matteo

Why do you create strong man who are suffocating their partners? Is that something that appeals to people, a fetish or a niche?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5526 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES