All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 20'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SouthmeadSouthmeadabout 6 years ago
Well worth the wait

Let's hope literotica publish next weeks instalment on Tuesday. I can't wait for Matteo's return. Cat becomes more impressive with ever chapter. Keep up the excellent writing.

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago

I'm curious if all the Vitali women go to the same finishing school for bitches? What is with these women? It's always interesting to me how people who are wealthy because of their parents or spouse and not because of their own doings become so entitled. Being so judgmental when you've done nothing for yourself and have been spoiled and catered to isn't impressive, it's obnoxious. So far, there aren't a lot of personality traits to recommend the Vitali women. I'm sure you have some redemptive moments in store for us though.

Once again, I'm starting to like Ricco more and more after his earlier idiocy. In this chapter, he reminded me a bit of Stephen from the Bella series. Stephen is one of my favorites of your characters so it was fun and now I need to go revisit a couple chapters of Bella to get Stephen out of my system again. Another great chapter, Ellie.

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 6 years ago
Just wonderful!

You keep building up these great characters in a glorious read. Keep them coming.

dwright004dwright004about 6 years ago

Another amazing chapter that has me wishing for more! I love the development in both of these characters and can't wait for what's next!

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
The women

What will happen with these women who want to steam roll her when she becomes the Little Mama? Also, when will Teresa start treating Cat like an Autonomous being? All of the Vitalis are so used to everyone around them jumping on command that someone from “outside” who needs to be in charge as well is going to throw them for a loop.

I like Mia. She got the other girls together to try to help Cat, and she backed off quickly once she realized that she had overstepped. I can’t wait to see Cat stand up for herself and put Aria, Vanessa, and Maryanne in their places. Trista is growing, but she still seems like a whiny brat to me.

Akasha70Akasha70about 6 years ago
Omg

All I'm going to say is hurry up "terrific Tuesdays or fantastic Fridays" I need more

Love ya Ellie

💜

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 6 years ago
Dashing!

This chapter has so much speed, it leaves me in a rollercoaster of emotions. The struggle to be heard and noticed as a person. And then the surrender in a completely different setting. Both as dashing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Your characters are complex and well developed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great writer, although BDSM doesn't do it for me

getting turned on by a woman's suffering is so deeply mysogynous that I am liking these guys less and less. I definitely prefer what was referred to as hard, rough, hut ultimately vanilla sex...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To anonymous 2/7/19

If BDSM isn't your thing then don't read the genre! (See top of each page) At, basically, chapter 50, if same grouchy immature anonymous through out, put it down and go to romance if you're only interested in vanilla sex. Your whole extreme feminist attitude against men dominate/female submission ... There are hundreds of BDSM stories where the dominatrix is female/male submission. Though Hellena-there's lesbian BDSM as well.

Either way, as in alternative life styles you have chosen to keep reading Ellie's 'Twelve Tables', and don't seem to comment how excellent a chapter is when you don't have something masogynistic to complain about! Since you have consented to be influenced by the story line, at this point your basically complaining for being a closet masochist, or think a touch on the shoulder allows to say #MeToo.

What ever. The scene between Cat and Ricco...oh yes please more!

Ellie, you always remember the after care! Can't wait for the polymory ménage 'twas ! YUM!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5536 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES