The Twelve Vitali Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,501 Followers

"You know Matteo and I will help you with the crazy family, right?" Ricco chuckled.

"Sure, just like your sisters wanted to help me with Theresa and the wedding. The thing is I am handling it all. I have made some friends who are helping me handle it who aren't as invested in the current family leaders and their way of doing things," she sighed. "I need to do it my way or no one will ever respect me. It's fine for you and Matt; you were brought up to live this life and be strong leaders. I was brought up to believe I was nothing and would never be anything, so I'm a work in progress right now, and this," she lifted the hand that held his. "Is just another thing I have to work through, and it's probably the scariest."

"Why are you scared?" Ricco seemed bewildered. After all, she had said that she would find a relationship with him the scariest.

"Matt knows where I came from and how I met you and your father. He read it all in a report written by a third person who talked to the people that were there, and no doubt saw the court transcripts. It's easy for him to dismiss it as unimportant and say that my past doesn't matter," she tried to explain.

"It doesn't," Ricco frowned, trying to work out what she was saying.

"You were there; you saw what he did to me. You heard his threats, and one day all of that will come back to haunt us. If not Ned himself, then some reporter who thinks it will make a great story about the ex-girlfriend of a criminal marrying the Vitali heir for his money," she said without rancour. She felt an odd acceptance that no matter how far she ran she couldn't outrun the abused girl who had no choice but to accept mistreatment by the people who supposedly loved her. "They will probably even dig up the fact that I traded up from you to him and make me look truly evil."

"Why does me being there scare you? I love you, and part of that love comes from seeing you at your most vulnerable and still having the strength to refuse help from anyone. You are the strongest woman I know. You've overcome so much in a year, done so much to change your life in a year. Yet you've still remained the same strong independent woman I met on that first day," Ricco gathered her tightly in his arms. "We don't love you despite your past, we love you because of it and how it has made you who you are. There is nothing anyone could say about you that would make us love you any less." He knew he spoke for Matteo as well when he said the words. "We want to marry you. Sure, Matteo will be at the end of the aisle and say I do, but I will be standing right beside him."

"That seems so unfair," she sighed. "Don't you want a wife and family of your own?"

"You don't get it at all. You will be our wife, our lover, and the mother of our children. You and any children that come will be mine just as much as they are Matt's. You spent time with Josh and Dante. Could you tell which one of them is the true father of their children? Did the children seem to favour one man over the other? Do we, for that matter, when it comes to Stefano and Roberto? Matteo Vitali will be the name on any birth certificates, but that will be the only deference paid to him over me so that we can ensure our children rise to populate the next Vitali Table."

Cat remained silent thinking about what he said. She'd known, of course, that they had two fathers and that Peri was married to Josh but loved both him and Dante. She just hadn't put it in terms of family life; she'd been so focused on the relationship and intimacy of the three. She considered how Theresa felt and if she knew who had fathered each of her children and wondered if it would be rude to ask.

"Did you ever wonder which one was your real father?" she asked.

"It never mattered, they were both just Papa, one in the same person, really. It didn't matter who you asked a question of, they both gave the same answer, so we couldn't play them off against each other like we could with Mama," he chuckled. "Families come in all different variations these days. Our kids will have an easier time accepting theirs is a little different than what we had growing up." The wind blew harder, and he swept a tendril of hair from her face. "Are you cold?" he asked with concern.

"A little," she admitted.

"We'll head back then," he said, turning them around. Ricco let the silence between them continue knowing she was thinking about what he had said and how it would relate to their life. Until she and his siblings, for that matter, started seeing him and Matteo for who they would become in the family, he would be seen as the third wheel. He needed Cat to accept what was happening before he could hope to win love from her equal to what she had with Matteo.

"Would you like me to drive back? I know the roads around here well," he offered.

"Then you will make an excellent navigator," she laughed and walked around to the driver's side. "I don't want you messing up my seat or mirrors with your long legs and tallness."

"Fair enough," he shrugged, but came around to hold her door and help her in before getting into the passenger's side.

"Good talk?" he enquired light-heartedly as she pulled the car out onto the road and started the long trip back into the city.

"Yes," she agreed. "Not as good as the kisses," she laughed. "Just as well you didn't kiss me like that before I left Melbourne or I might never have met Matteo."

"He said the same thing. He said if we had been honest with each other before you dumped me we may have made it work," Ricco said. "He's pretty happy that didn't happen, so am I, now that things have worked out this way."

"You are, aren't you?" she asked rhetorically.

"I'll be happier once you let me tie you up and spank you, but I can wait," he chuckled at her gasp of surprise.

"I'm not sure Matt would approve of that when he's only been gone a few hours," she gathered her wits and teased back.

"He approves. The man suggested it on the trip to the airport!" Ricco was enjoying the constant look of surprise on her face. "He's been encouraging you to be with me since you got back from Canberra. Why would you think that would change just because he's on a business trip?"

Cat's jaw worked, but no sound came out. Matteo had been encouraging their relationship, but she found it hard to believe he would be happy with her fucking Ricco while he was out of town. He hadn't actually said he wanted to fuck her, but the tying up and spanking had an inevitable conclusion in her mind. The phone rang through her speakers, disturbing her train of thought, and she tapped the button on her steering wheel that Chase had shown her earlier to answer it.

"Hey, Kitten, I've been trying to call for the last hour! Where have you been?" Matteo's voice sounded concerned.

"Ricco and I went for a drive in the new car. We must have been out of range for a little while, sorry," she answered immediately.

"It's all good now that I can hear your voice. How did your day go? Fighting the good fight?" he chuckled.

"Indeed, and then I battled all four of your sisters, and now... well, now I am wondering if you actually suggested that Ricco tie me up and spank me tonight as I drive home from the unhealthiest dinner I've had since meeting you," she said with a smile and cheery voice.

"All four of my sisters? In the one Room?" He asked, astounded by the fact that they had all come together, and wondered why.

"It seems you were overheard threatening to elope," Ricco chuckled. "They put together some form of intervention, from what I can work out."

"Seriously?" Matteo's voice had become serious. "Cat, are you okay?"

"Your sisters don't scare me. Ricco, on the other hand," she glanced over at him and shook her head.

"What did Ricco do?" Matteo asked, suddenly feeling as if his life was spinning out of control in Melbourne while he was getting on a plane to Malaysia.

"He kissed me," she said, realising how ridiculous she sounded.

"Made her knees go weak!" Ricco said proudly. "You would have been impressed, if I do say so myself."

"And this is a problem because?" Matteo asked, though his voice held a hint of amusement.

"He wants to tie me up and spank me!" she blurted out.

"He's got a thing about rope, you have to forgive him for that," Matteo chuckled. "Perhaps you should just admit that the idea appeals to you so much so you're thinking about letting him."

"She's blushing," Ricco chuckled. "How'd it go in Port Moresby?" He changed the subject because Cat looked so uncomfortable.

"All wrapped up and on my way to Kuala Lumpur. I'll be home before you know it, so you better make the most of this time you have together to get over this weirdness between you. I'd like us to move into the penthouse together the way we should be," Matteo said, keeping a lightness to his voice. This wasn't easy for him either, but... "You're both making this much harder than it needs to be, just fuck already!" he said bluntly. "The tension is going to kill us all if you don't! You have my permission, my blessing, whatever you need, just get over this hurdle so we can all move on together!"

"Sorry, it's me, I know," Cat sighed. "I love you."

"I love you too. Nothing is going to change that in any way. You can trust me on that, and you can trust Ricco too," Matteo said in a much calmer voice.

"Love you too, brother, but I am sure this is not why you called," Ricco said evenly.

"I got a strange message from Mia apologising for interfering, I am guessing that was because of the elopement intervention," he chuckled. "My planes about to take off. I'll call you from KL tomorrow. Have fun, but not too much fun," he chuckled. "I'd like to think you miss me a little bit."

"I miss you," Cat said, but the call had already ended.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to do," Ricco reassured her as the soft music came back through the speakers, and they lapsed into silence, each for their own reasons.

*****

"Hello, Lisa," Cat smiled as she entered the apartment. "We'll be fine tonight, you can go to bed. I'm sorry it's so late."

"No problem, Miss Leone," Lisa said, and gave Ricco a quick glance, who shook his head but said nothing. It was the first time he had seen Cat take charge, but then Matteo had always been here with them before. She was quite confident and in control when she spoke to his sisters as well. He hadn't noticed this change in her, and she did it so subtly that it seemed almost natural, even to someone who thought they knew her well.

Cat walked further into the apartment and, hearing Matteo's rebuke echo in her head for the hundredth time, she went to get a drink of cool water from the kitchen. "You're both making this much harder than it needs to be, just fuck already!" he had said, and he had sounded frustrated and disappointed in her. She could do this, just like she had fucked Hella knowing it was what he expected. The difference here was that feelings were involved, all three of their feelings.

Taking the water jug from the refrigerator, she placed it on the countertop of the island bench and went to get glasses for them. She poured herself a glass and drank it rapidly, trying to cool down the heat of what she was feeling. Guilt and embarrassment warred with curiosity and need within her. She turned to offer Ricco a glass of water, and he tilted his head, watching her curiously.

"He was right," she said softly, placing her glass on the bench. "The tension will kill us all if we don't do this," she said with a slight quaver in her voice as she reached up and undid the halter neck of her dress and let it fall, exposing her breasts to Ricco's view. His eyes widened with a sharp intake of breath, but he said nothing, so she undid the zip at the back and let the dress fall to pool at her feet revealing lace panties.

"What do you want, Cat?" Ricco softly growled at the trembling, almost naked, beauty of the woman he loved. "Not what Matt wants. What do you want and need? Be sure this is what you want, because once we start going down this road together, you won't be able to change your mind," he warned.

She swallowed and licked her lips but did not reply immediately.

"Are you sure?" he asked differently, and watched as she slowly nodded, her tongue snaking out to lick her dry lips nervously again.

Ricco stepped closer until they were almost touching and pulled her close, grasping his hands around her wrists and lifting them behind her to the middle of her back so that her elbows bent and her shoulders twisted to the point of resistance.

"This won't be like last time we were together. I know what you endured at the hands of Hella and what your real likes and limits are now!" he growled in a deep husky voice, then leaned down to glide his lips over her exposed neck and shoulder, breathing in the scent of her.

Cat grimaced and inhaled deeply through clenched teeth at the heat growing in her bent and twisted joints. The air hissed into her mouth as she took the breath. Still, she did not reply. Ricco grinned at her, and Cat was stunned by the look of heated lust written over his face.

"As you wish, I will take your silence as agreement. You have made me wait and watch you, and now there is a price to pay for that!" he growled and shoved her back against the countertop. The water jug and glass rattled from the force of Cat's body crashing against the edge of the counter.

Ricco's growl sent shivers through her. She knew, despite this show of anger born of frustration, he was taking control and letting her know that he wasn't the sweet and soft lover who had left her wanting so many months ago. She deserved this from him, but more than that she wanted it from him... Needed it from him. She knew he loved her, and she trusted him to look after her, despite his momentary anger, so when he released her wrists and spun her around she bent over the countertop before he had to push her onto it.

Cat purred, parting her legs slightly as Ricco kneaded her firm ass cheeks. She leaned forward with both her palms placed flat on the counter's surface for support. She shivered when Ricco slid his hand between her legs and back up over her smooth skin and the thin lace covering it. He lifted his hand and she braced for the impact she knew was coming.

Ricco watched as Cat tensed for impact and didn't hold back. He knew what she could take and what she needed now. After three hard smacks that coloured the skin of her ass, he ran his hand over the lace of her panties, feeling the dampness and arousal, and smirked and wished he could share this moment with Matteo. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pushed her face onto the cool counter. He hadn't realised how much he needed her complete surrender and wondered why Matteo hadn't taken more advantage of it, preferring hard, rough, but generally vanilla style sex. Perhaps that was because of him and the tension between them all, he would be very eager to test out the red room at the penthouse with his brother.

He began to spank her again, landing another half a dozen on her perfect upturned ass before bunching the lace in his fist and ripping it from her body. Such was the strength and power he felt and used that she cried as it strained, then ripped against her body. His hands glided over the swollen red flesh and dipped between her legs to tease her before adding several more smacks.

Unable to hold back his need for her anymore, he quickly dropped his trousers and stepped out of them, all the while massaging the glowing cheeks of her ass. He tightened his grip on her hair and thrust into her without warning, making her cry out again for him. He fucked her like a man possessed, revelling in the breaking down of this last barrier between them. The rational side of his mind knew that the last barrier would be when the three of them experienced this intimacy for the first time, but this was what he needed, had needed and wanted since she left him.

Cat whimpered and tried to blink away the tears that filled her eyes. She moaned as he continued to smack her between thrusts and pull her head back and up by the hair. Her body began to shake, and she let out a long, loud cry as her orgasm began. Her pussy clenched around his cock, and he groaned deeply as he felt her milk his orgasm from him.

Ricco moved over the top of her and held her until her shaking subsided. Despite his orgasm, he was still hard and wanted more. Once he was sure she had settled, he pulled her up by the hair and turned her to stand before him. Her face, neck and the top of her chest was flushed a deep red.

"You suffer with such a rare, delicate, and almost breathtaking beauty, Cat," he said in a low husky tone. "I had seen it so often when Matteo fucked you, and now it's my turn to enjoy your suffering," He kissed her deeply, possessively, his free hand trailing down over her breast as the other continued to grip her hair. "Had I known what you wanted and needed when we were together, things may have been different, but, in all honesty, I am glad they have worked out this way. Matteo may always be your Prince Charming, but I will, at times, be your Prince of Darkness."

Cat shivered at his words. This was not the Ricco she knew or remembered, and it both thrilled and scared her. She watched as he picked up the glass of water she had poured for him earlier and took several mouths full. The last one he didn't swallow, but tilted her head back and lowered his lips to hers. She opened her mouth and he spilt the water from his mouth into hers. Cat swallowed the water, acknowledging her thirst.

Still using his hand in her hair, he applied pressure with his now free hand on her shoulder, and she sank to her knees before him. She smiled and reached for his still erect cock with both her hands. She gripped it tight and pulled the skin back, fully exposing the throbbing, swollen, purple head. She looked up at him as she moved forward to kiss and then roll her tongue around the head, tasting her own essence on him.

"Yes!" he hissed.

Cat locked eyes with him, licked her lips and placed them on the tip of his cock. She slid her lips slowly over the head of throbbing cock. When her lips slid over its ridge, she pulled her head back slowly until her lips reached the tip. She placed a gentle kiss on his cock and slid her lips achingly slowly over the head again.

"Fuck! Yes!" Ricco growled, as a shiver ran up his spine and his balls tightened along with the hands he wound into her hair.

Cat continued to concentrate on how slowly her lips were gliding over his twitching cock's head. She wasn't going to be the only one to suffer, she thought. Her eyes were locked on his face, observing the pleasure she was providing, when she saw his expression change.

"I see you are still trying to top from the bottom. That might work on Matteo, but not on me!" he snarled and grabbed Cat's head with both hands to steady himself, and thrust into her mouth, making her gag. He alternated between letting her suck and lick and catch her breath to fucking deeper and longer into her. She could take him all, eventually, and the sight of it drove him to want more of her surrender and submission. When he couldn't contain the pressure that had built up at the base of his cock any longer, he roared.

Cat kept still, the corners of her mouth curled in a satisfied smile as his cum filled her mouth. Once his cock stopped twitching between her lips, she made sure she locked her eyes to his and swallowed every drop. Ricco staggered back toward the kitchen table and chairs, sitting heavily and out of breath. Cat followed him and moved between his legs to lick his cock clean. When she was finished, he pulled her up into his lap and she wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her head on his shoulder. He placed a hand on the top of her thigh and gently caressed her skin. Cat purred when his fingers slid over the indentation on the top of her thigh where the edge of the countertop had left its mark.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,501 Followers