The Twelve Vitali Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers

"I like the marks," she admitted. "I like the feel and touch of them," she traced her fingers over the line his fingers had just travelled.

"I'm not done yet, I believe I promised to tie you up," he grinned. Cat's pale skin glistened in the light. Her hard, pink nipples jutted out from her soft, firm breasts and begged to be sucked and pinched. His hand glided over them, knowing that her nipples were sensitive. He pinched one between his thumb and forefinger to test her limits and swallowed her whimper with a deep kiss.

Ricco picked her up and walked her into the bedroom. He positioned her facing the foot of the bed and smacked her still red ass. He walked away, and she turned her head hearing a rustling in the huge walk-in closet. When he came back, he threw several lengths of carefully coiled black rope on the bed. Cat watched him carefully, hoping for an explanation, but it never came as he reached for a coil of rope from the bed and unwound it.

Cat felt him place a hand in the middle of her back and quivered, feeling goose bumps rise on her flesh. This was his kink, and she knew it. He was a rope Master, and she gasped as he pushed her with some force so she fell face first onto the bed. He followed her, placing a knee between her legs, making sure she couldn't close them, and smacked her ass again, making her yelp in surprise and pain.

Ricco cinched the rope quickly around one wrist, pulling it from her side to midway up her back. With amazing speed, he had secured her wrists and hands along the opposite forearms so they were secured horizontally across the middle of her back. Her shoulders lifted from the bad and pressed her breasts into the mattress. He growled low and deep as she squirmed in the uncomfortable binding, and he saw her still. He understood her unspoken need for a token resistance and smiled. His hand dipped down between her legs, feeling her heat and wetness.

"Don't pretend you don't want this!" Ricco growled and picked up another coil and whipped the loose end across her back. A red streak appeared instantaneously on her pale skin. The sight made his cock begin to stiffen again.

Cat cringed at his words and the sting between her shoulder blades and pushed her face into the mattress. She did want this; she embraced the pain and discomfort. She felt the rope whip across her ass. Cat let out a needful whimpering moan and pushed her hips hard into the mattress. A moment later she felt his hand on her hips, forcing her on to her knees, so she held her red ass in the air and her head lay on the mattress, which bowed to his weight as he knelt behind her and helped her kneel up properly and sit back on her heels.

Ricco wrapped a rope around her arms and over her breasts, two passes of the rope across the tops of her breasts and a single pass of the rope, tight, under her breasts. They swelled outwards from where the rope dug into her flesh. He reached around her with his hands and rolled her nipples between his finger and thumb. Cat squealed and tried to hunch her shoulders in an attempt to ease the pain, but found the ropes on her arms allowed her little movement. Ricco pulled them hard away from her chest. The hot pain that radiated from her nipples set off a tingling sensation that seemed to have a super highway to her clit.

"Beautiful," Ricco breathed into her ear as he released the pink buds of her nipples. "You are so beautiful like this, delicate, sweet and stunning in your suffering. You make me regret all our lost time and feel the need to make you regret it too." Ricco pushed Cat face down on the mattress and rolled her onto her back to hover over her. He stared into the fire in her big, beautiful, hungry, blue eyes.

"I know who you are. I may not have realised before, but I know who you are and what you need now. It's not about the submission for you, is it? It's not about the coercion or the pain or the pleasure. It's the surrender you hunger for, the submission. The pain and pleasure are important, don't misunderstand, but what you hunger for is being made to surrender. It took Matteo to finally voice his frustration for you to agree as if he was forcing you to this point," Ricco said in a strange voice as his hands kneaded and tormented her breasts, making her whimper and squeal deliciously for him.

"What you will find now is something quite different to what you expected. You have been dealing with Dominant men up until this point, but I am a Master, and, while that will not mean anything to you as yet, you will come to learn the difference," he assured her. "I won't ever go beyond Matteo's limits when we are all together, but when we are alone, you will know what it means to serve me and the dark, hedonistic pleasures I can give you."

Cat's mind whirled. She was beyond turned on, the discomfort and pain she endured, and the fierceness in his eyes and voice triggered something deep inside her. She wasn't afraid, she was curious. It was true; the moment of surrender in the kitchen thrilled her. His rebuke for trying to top from the bottom excited her knowing he would punish her in some way. He knew her limits, and she trusted him, but the adrenaline she felt at hearing of the darkness he promised her pumped through her veins and made her quiver beneath him.

"Look at you quivering in need. You need to surrender everything to me from this point on, your body, your shame at wanting that darkness, your need and arousal. I know you," Ricco repeated. "I know you need a Master who is worthy of that complete surrender. I don't just want your submission, Cat, I want your complete surrender to me and my needs. You can be submissive to any number of people in a variety of ways. I demand more!"

Ricco lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her, demanding more, even from this simple act, and she returned his kiss with passion. Her arousal built as she kissed him, her body became relaxed, her breathing was ragged but no longer laboured. Cat spread her legs and lifted her knees, offering herself to him and everything he promised her. There was no need in Cat to struggle against anything he could or would do to her. She gave him the surrender he demanded.

"Good girl," he said as he grabbed another coil of rope, unwound it and wrapped half its length around her thigh, then he bent her leg and wrapped the rest of the rope around her upper thigh and lower shin, just above her ankle. He took another coil and tied her other leg in the exact same pattern. Cat's body was beautiful, and he wanted to make it more beautiful with the rope and the symmetry he tried to weave into his work. He put pressure on her thighs, bending her hips outward, and lowered his head to taste her.

Cat's mind lit with the fire he had seen in her eyes, and she exploded almost immediately. Locked in the restraining ropes and the weight of his hands on her thighs, she couldn't move from the excruciating painful pleasure as her body sang with her voice and her eyes rolled in her head, threatening to take her into the darkness he had promised her. Then, abruptly, it stopped, leaving her a quivering mess of perspiration and cum, sucking in great gulps of air as she slowly receded from the ultimate high that had almost carried her away from him and the moment.

Ricco hovered above her, watching her carefully, seeing her glazed eyes refocus on his face. He pressed his throbbing cock against her pussy, running it up over her clit, feeling her body pulse with the contact. He leaned forward and kissed her, biting her bottom lip as he entered her and slowly buried himself to the hilt, letting her feel all of him as he felt her. She was tight, hot, slick and quivering, and he was in heaven.

Cat let her mind and body surrender to the moment. She felt as if her arms and legs would float away if it weren't for the ropes holding her together. Her mouth wide open, frozen in a silent scream, her eyes unfocused and rolled back as he took her to new heights. She had never before had felt as full as she felt at that moment before he began to fuck her again with the full force of his being.

Ricco saw her start to float again and slid his arms under her shoulders, pressing his mouth close to her ear and growling, "Stay with me, beautiful, stay with me 'til the end!" He held her tightly as she whimpered and mewled with each thrust, her breathing laboured as she panted raggedly with each forceful thrust.

He could feel the walls of her pussy get slicker and tighter as he brought her closer to the brink of yet another orgasm. Suddenly, she snapped her head back and her body began to shudder. Her pussy squeezed tight around his cock. The friction was almost painful as he continued to thrust in and out of her tightening pussy. His balls tightened, pressure built up quickly at the base of his cock. He growled loudly with every remaining thrust until he, too, came for the third time that night. He was barely capable of breathing, let alone thinking clearly, but he gathered his strength and, with the knowledge of a Master, he released her quickly from the binding ropes. Only then did he lay beside her and gather her barely conscious body into his arms to gather his strength and wits to care for her and the marks he had inflicted on her body tonight.

The lines where the ropes had wrapped around her chest and arms were stark against her pale skin, and he forced himself from the bed to gather some wet towels to bathe her and then smooth some specialised cream into her skin where every mark showed. She had passed out long before he was finished, and barely stirred as he gathered her into his arms and let his eyes close. He would never force Matteo into the darkness his brother had never fully embraced, but, when he was alone with her, Cat would learn to love it the way he did. He had never thought he would be able to indulge his inner Master with anyone but a Kept until Matteo had told him of her confession. Now he had everything he wanted in his life, and he would move heaven and earth to keep it.

*****

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers