All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 24'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
The hairs in the back of my neck

I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck standing up because you have set this up so well. Veronica’s thoughts of stupid girl made me think it’s really her. And the Papillo doesn’t know she’s really out. Maybe Maria really is there too. Something fishy is going on. And what about the Battaglia? We haven’t heard from them. They aren’t even in the group of oracles they all got together. I want to see Marcus at the weddining and find out what Happened to Hellica.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
It’s probably too much to hope they have a fairytale wedding.

Of course the big bad witch usually shows up at weddings in fairy tales. Great story, thanks.

AssignedNameAssignedNameabout 6 years ago
Pins and needles

Now we will be on pins and needles awaiting the next installment.

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago

I'm almost scared to read next week. With so many members of the 12 tables at this one location, I can totally see a repeat of the Pellegrini madness with some bombs being dropped from the sky. I'm a little confused. Did they or didn't they confirm that Nik is still in the tables equivalent of a CIA black site? The way the not-Nik-but-maybe-Nik was getting frustrated with Cat was very Nik-like but could also be the frustration of someone trying to do their job and having roadblocks thrown up. I liked that we got to see a little more of David in this chapter. I kind of missed the baby bro.

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 6 years ago
Once Nik made her appearance

I was really tempted to read the las tpage first Ellie, just in case! Now that I've read this chapter as fast as possible, I'm going back to read it again... Somehow I don't think this is quite over yet! Real nail biting suspense Ellie...

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Magnifisent twist!

Unbelievable suspense ! Great story !

You left enough hints that the real Nik re-appears, so I wonder if that 's true, then why the Suedi family wants to expose the hidden facility? It's obvious that Nik escape with Suedi's help, so they allready knew where the hidden facility located.It would be more simple if they attack the facility and free everyone they want.I suspect the unfolding of the story would be much more twisted and can't wait to read your next installment!

Cora

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadabout 6 years ago
Drama

This chapter had so much drama Australia could not contain it. Super chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Anxiously awaiting the next installment!

tany830tany830about 6 years ago
ELLIE!!!

I'm dying waiming on the next chapter every week! Save me from myself! It's too good!!

JohnsKittenJohnsKittenabout 6 years ago
About time...

I've been impatiently waiting for this wedding. So excited it's finally here. I read this chapter way to fast. Can't wait for the next one! Love it!

ThricelightningThricelightningabout 6 years ago
Im dyinggggg

How am i supposed to wait!?

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 6 years ago
OMG agree....

Definitely need another chapter ASAP! Need to see them married!

xkatiekatxxkatiekatxabout 6 years ago
Fabulous! Absolutely fantastic!

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES