All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 27'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bonus, yay!!

I'm so hooked to your writing that I keep checking every day for a new chapter and keep reading older ones because I know that there's no way I can expect more than a chapter a week.

And then here you are Ellie, sending the next chapter, just the very next day. You're such a sweetheart and you rock. No doubts, your writing rocks as always!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

wow! 1 new chapter a day. Thank you very much. Now if only you would allow me to be a little bit greedy and hope for another 2 chapters this week.

Anyway, I love this story. Keep up the good work.

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 6 years ago
Keep it up

I love how this story continues to unfold. That undercurrent of tension is still there and we are all waiting for the next problem to erupt. Fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant as always!!

Like your other avid followers, I love all your stories and wait anxiously for the next chapter! Without wearing you out, I am hoping that the twelve table saga will continue for a long time... very much appreciate your creativity and the ongoing twists and turns. If you ever publish in book form, please let us know!!!! Great writing Ellie!!!

DaddysbitewhitchDaddysbitewhitchabout 6 years ago
Loved!!!

You are amazing!

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 6 years ago
Thank you for another wonderful chapter!

....

HixbearHixbearabout 6 years ago
Wow.

You continue to blow me away with your creativity. Excellent balance of everything that keeps a reader coming back for more.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Personally Disturbing.

It's personally disturbing to me when my feelings are brushed aside or dismissed as Cat's feelings have been. It's a classic sign of an abusive situation when someone is told not to feel her own feelings. To dismiss the bad vibe she has about the man who is supposed to make her feel safe, is just plain wrong (but very, very common, unfortunately). Cat's bad vibes have been proven right before. Matteo & Ricco are going to be sorry.

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 6 years ago
Two chapters this week

Thank you Ellie - and another hint of something not being "quite right." You are so good at this. My finger nails are only just growing again after the suspense of the chapters just before and during the wedding!

Jules

Trailrider13Trailrider13about 6 years ago
Cudos!

Cudos on your story but I keep missing installments because they are not in novels & novellas. Is this your doing or the reviewers?

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
Cat’a gut feeling

They just brushed Cat’s worries and her bad feelings on her guard aside because Ricco and Matteo always know best. Even when they don’t. I also have a feeling that this is somehow going to end up being her fault still when she goes missing on her day out even when Matteo could have given her the win and when she told them up front that she wasn’t comfortable with the one guard.

She is going to start out having a blast with Lucca though

Rud1GirlRud1Girlabout 6 years ago
More fun then the Brownlow

Dear Ellie,

As usual in total awe - glad none of the Hunters and Collectors went home in the back of the divy van and it was still all fun and games after some one got hurt.

Honestly - you have the best titles.

Cheers Rudi

Akasha70Akasha70about 6 years ago

"Ricco gave Cat a confused look and determined to find out more about the new security man tonight.."

Ricco will look into it I'm sure

I'm hoping the security man is nice and might know hers and davids mum before her addictions took over.

But in saying that aren't most of the employees family

I'm interested to see how Cat lets all the brothers know she knows them like she knows the cousins

Another awesome frigging chapter Ellie

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with these two? Here they are just brushing Cat off again. While the brush off is normal for these two who are so self-centered, it surprised me that Matteo basically shrugged when Cat said a guy was staring at her creepily and making her uncomfortable. That's not in his character. I would expect an overreaction. It's not as though he can't quickly hire another security guy. While I enjoyed this chapter, the character reactions weren't in line with how they've been portrayed in previous chapters (or even other parts of this chapter) and weren't believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Feeling unimpressed

I have been faithfully reading this story, actually all of your stories. This one seems to be dying down. As if you lost interest and just write chapters to save face. I hope you finish this story and not just stop writing it as some of the other stories you have done.

aisielynnaisielynnabout 5 years ago
Bradbury.... just throwing out my two cents... *grins*

I think everyone thinking Cat’s strange feeling about the look Bradbury gave her are reading it the wrong way. I’m pretty sure that Bradbury is a trusted, contracted employee of the family... if not a distant cousin. Also the look he gave her suggested that he saw a familiarity from someone in his past. Tie in the fact that Cat has no idea who her father is, it could be extremely likely that Bradbury dated her mother and they broke up either just before or just after her mother realized she was pregnant and she never told him that he was going to be a father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5526 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES