All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 28'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
OH NO! Not Lucca?!?

He's got to get better or Cat will never forgive herself & it will become even more difficult to get her to relax occasionally or consider her own desires & dreams.

solaris655solaris655about 6 years ago

Ahhhh!!! It does not seem like 4 pages of story. Where did the missing ones go?. I really hope Lucca makes it through. Bradbury must know who kidnapped her. They should have let him go when she asked.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
Hugh

She does ask if Hugh is OK, but where was he when she got in the car? If he wasn’t driving, who was? And why didn’t she check to see if he looked back at her before she got in? That seems like a normal security measure they already would have taught and insisted on when they made her use him to drive her everywhere.

Also, now, I don’t think that Cat will ever get to drive her own car because of how this happened. I can’t wait to find out who Cat’s father is and why this blood test was so important. I hope Lucca is OK.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
Wonderful chapter

Just when I thought you might be winding this story down you come up with a new twist. Thanks.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 6 years ago
Love it!

Another great chapter! I too am glad the story continues! Pregnant, wahoo!!! The story went quickly, I agree, a good quick. As always, you have left me panting, waiting and wanting more. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why didn’t they just track her using the ring?

Surely someone could have thought about the tracker she wears.

Whoever her relative is, he sucks. I doubt Cat will easily forgive the hurt to Lucca.

Akasha70Akasha70about 6 years ago
Interesting

Please don't kill Lucca off.. get rid of the father that's just had the operation if you need to

Cat is going to be pinged off if this guy is her dad and his orders have hurt lucca

If the maybe father has this much money I'm left wondering if Cats mum wasn't driven to drugs because of him

Chap 28 should hit the wall of family Ellie well done

AssignedNameAssignedNameabout 6 years ago
Unforgivable

Who the hell would start a relationship or introduce themself like that? I would never forgive someone who did that to people I love.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadabout 6 years ago
Question

Was Bradbury the only one not injured because he was involved? When he first started protecting Cat he said she reminded him of someone. Maybe her father or half-siblings?

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 6 years ago
Please...

don't let Lucca die! He's one of the good guys...

Perhaps now they'll check Bradbury out...

Looking forward to finding out who Cat's father is...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ok let me get this out, humor me a minute, or many

Ellie Wow just Wow. I've always loved your chapter stories some are short but intense, others are long but inviting, and others are mesmerizing. But this story in particular this chapter is spellbinding. You have truly grown as an author they say it takes many words and many stories to actually become a writer, Millions, and I think you've hit your mark. Thank you.

Now on to my crazy rant! The problem here is everything's High-Tech high tech High-Tech high tech, time to go old school, time to go medieval. All these gadgets are great, but remember the block moms in the community that used to look out the window and call your mom from a landline saying you were at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong person. Enough said. Those women had more control over the community then the FBI ever could. And Bradbury let's be real. You draw and quarter him hang him to rot, or put his head on a pike, let all your enemies know this is how you roll. Too much? Naah, this is Cat were talking about.

So where are you going to take this maybe she's the daughter of a Russian Crime Boss. I don't know how you will envision your Cat, but in the case where her family is hurt my Cat would have a Boadicea like presents and spirit. She would fight and defend what is hers. My Cat would only offer this potential father one thing, ... a bullet for the gun he needs to use on his head for hurting Lucca.

But to run really crazy now just joking but seriously could it be that the dad is ...

wait for it....

Trump.

And Michael Cohen and his minions did the setup.

While Hannity begins writing the spin needed to show yet another Witch Hunt.

That's for my American brethren who have a sense of humor. Not to offend. Just making a joke on current events. Its clearly my shout out to Steve Colbert. Just saying wouldn't it be awesome if the Aussie brought that in. Wait, Kiwi? No Aussie right?

Hilarious.

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago

Well that's a completely idiotic way to get to know your potential relative - kidnapping and assaulting her (taking someone's blood w/o their permission is assault) and seriously injuring her brother-in-law - she's totally going to want to meet you after that. BFFs for life. I do hope though that this mystery relative is a decent person and not some drug kingpin that wants to use her to try and go against the Vitali family to gain wealth or power. Cat's had enough shit to deal with in her life. Still, he can't be a very decent person if this is how he goes about beginning their relationship. Fascinating chapter, Ellie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Another great chapter! I agree with a previous post- your storytelling has become spellbinding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There Must be More

This is an awesome story! I practically stalk the site looking for the next chapter. I really hope Lucca recovers fully (it would be sad to see him die), since he is such a reliable member of the Vitali family and basically runs the company for Matteo. Not to mention Cat would be devastated and feel ot was her fault. I can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5531 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES