All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 34'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I simultaneously don't want it to end and don't want to wait a week for the last chapter (if you follow your recent release pattern).

You really are a stellar writer.

Akasha70Akasha70almost 6 years ago
Oh Ellie

This would have to be one of the best chapters you've written. It answered a few questions for me

Rud1GirlRud1Girlalmost 6 years ago
PUBLISH

You are uncanny and a wider audience should be able to appreciate and reward you for your sightful tales.

GypsytrampGypsytrampalmost 6 years ago

So stoked to have all this action and so many answers. I can't say I'm sad Vanessa died, I never liked her from the beginning. In fact, I'm not a big fan of any of his sisters. Whatever happened to the one that was a huge butch to Cat and was basically parroting Nik's, "but I didn't do anything wrong!"? The punishment for Trevino and some of the others is kind of vague. I enjoy a little vengeance in a story and specifics on their punishments would be interesting to know. What happens to Maria now? Will she get to reforge some relationships with some of her children? Maybe Ricco? How are David and Mick faring after all the drama?

While I'm sad this wonderful story is coming to and end, I'm excited to soon be able to read through the entire story from beginning to the very end in one go! Thanks for such an engaging story, Ellie.

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 6 years ago
Thank you!

Hot on the heels of 33 was this terrific climax. You have brought us along for a truly wonderful journey. Looking forward to the last chapter and then what you write next. I really enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exciting story but...

Have loved your stories and how much you get your reader invested in your characters. I still sometimes get disappointed in the behavior of Matteo and Ricco at the end. Why burden her with more guilt when she returned home after everything she put herself through. If they loved her as much as they say they do , Why get upset with her for taking some time for herself. And finallly, as much as I love their sex relationship, this final scene felt gratuitous, almost as if they were punishing her for staying away after she put her life on the line for their family . I’ve loved the whole story but hope that the characters can mature a bit at the end, esp Ricco.

curvygirl00curvygirl00almost 6 years ago
Well I didnt expect that!

Oh wow I didn't see the story being so complex and layering within its self when the truth came out. This is such a rare story on here and you should look at getting it published because it is just so well written. But I also am so thankful that you share your stories with us on here.

I expected the story to be about the take down of the Vitali, but adding in the other tables to the drama was unexpected genius because it pulled on the heartstrings because im attached to characters like Peri, Dante and even marina. I still feel Bens anguish from his betrayal and I was so glad the Suebi are taken down, but that also feels kinda final as well. :( so does that mean there wont be another series? cause there is still 10 tables to go... :) Im sure there are other baddies out to get the other tables... :) (hint hint)

SO just one left to go. I know it had to end eventually, but what will I have to look forwards to now? I truly love these characters and will miss them dearly. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's your story

But please please please let us know what happened to Nate did he recover from his gunshot wound and maybe a full tally of all those lost as some of us (all) have been at the beginning of this with the original series. I also would like you to wrap up the fact that originally everything was pointing at Cat to be the mysterious daughter of a father that has passed on and the grandfather was looking for her and making David not a direct descendant but in actuality if he and she have the same mother and it's the mother from the mother from the grandmother of the Tater's then it's his cousin's too and you never mentioned them trying to get to know him I know the girls versus the boys have a different level of importance with that group but still David is their cousin's as well. Maybe in the future instead of doing these epic Beautiful Stories you could always do a one off of maybe four or five chapters of a scene with Nate and Ally getting together maybe a threesome for them. Maybe Ben moves on and has a fling with some Kept that becomes more than a Kept. Also forgot just remembered Maria what did you do with her? Did you stick her back in her cell? Will she be given a short reprieve to spend some time with Stefano before his departure from this Earth? Could Lucca be a third partner for Catt and his brothers? Are they going to concentrate on him finding its own woman? And if possible can you please clarify for me did Aria and her twin brother have a sexual thing going? Experimenting with each other or experimenting with same-sex outside of their twin relationship? I was kind of confused on how you wrote that. Oh my God with the end so near I'm just trying to put it all together it's been such a ride. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Loved this story. You are a fantastic storyteller. I would happily buy any book you wrote. Thanks and I look forward to reading your next story.

toridankmtoridankmalmost 6 years ago
Other families

With the way you ended this in regards to the attack on the families, will you not be writing any more stories about the tables?

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 6 years agoAuthor
other tables

Maybe, I never say never, lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Neat little bow

I find myself getting frantic this close to the end of your stories because you weave so many webs, but seeing how you tie up so many loose ends so quickly is amazing! I can almost never predict what will happen next, which is rare when I read anything. You are seriously an amazingly talented storyteller! But ugh I have such a soft spot for Lucca; I hope he finds happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Shame

I love this story. You are such a good writer. But there is one thing that irritates me. Rick and Mateo are constantly angry with Cat when she does something they don’t like and even punish her for it instead of trying to understand her. So it is logical that she constantly blames herself for everything, because Rick and Mateo are doing that to. It was the same with Peri. Please think about this when you write you’re next story’s. Then you’re characters would even be better. Thanks for everything so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES