All Comments on 'The Twenty Year Itch'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It wasn't the RAAC that bothered me,

it was the milk toast way this was told. There was zero drama, zero emotions. There could have been a lot of the extraneous stuff left out and replaced with some emotional turmoil.

After writing five pages, it's a shame but the best I can do is 3 stars.

slaverowanslaverowanalmost 8 years ago
Didn't rate. Didn't read it

Thank you for the warning.

grynjargrynjaralmost 8 years ago
I like a good RAAC.

Just like i like a good btb. But when i read one I'm looking for an emotional ride. This was just "cock's and pussies, slippery pussies and gobs of cum!" For five fucking pages ending up with a "Oh no, his cock is to big and he fucks to hard!".

If you want to write mindless escapist porn then that's fine, but if you want to write a good RAAC you need to tug on my heartstrings. Make me feel some pain with the characters along the way. Don't stuff my face with bodily fluids and screams of orgasm for five pages, it's really unappealing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
for me a 5

And from my point of view... a slice of life within a marriage.. since i am older than dirt I have seen and / or learned of many segments of a marriage/relationship patterning this type of life

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
5 stars

It was erotic, well written, no one got hurt, belongs in LW.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 8 years ago
Wasn't really a raac

Reconciliation at all costs is not what the story was about. You had one cheater who forgave another, which is simply a reconciliation. A raac would be if his wife found out he had cheated and, through various deus ex machina situations, decided to forgive him. Basically, a story where a person is almost forced to take back a spouse regardless of plot holes or logic. A real raac figuratively hits the reader with a 2x4 to the face, it stuns you out of the story and makes you question the entire narrative.

Decent idea, both characters were flawed, but I would have liked more of an insight into what Patty's endgame was. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Were they together 20 years and she died or another 20 after the cheating? I know plenty who forgive and stay together and so many who are cheating regularly but hubby knew the guy was a dick and had to sit through the humiliation of watching it, know your worker knows her and watched it and that she's being taped and watched by people in the area. Staying together or not I wouldn't be able to let the guy off the hook. I definitely would of bumped into him after work one day and beat the living shit out of him.knowing the build up to that would of pissed me off just as much . That only meant they spent every day together and flirted , talked about sex then went out on Friday nights dancing and drinking. He also knew they were being taped all this would have to come out . I'm not the type who could stay married, it would fuck with my head to much and would never believe her again. Trust is marriage is most important and when you know for sure that you were cheated on is way different than thinking it might of happened. The vision of him driving his big dick in her while trying to abuse me weather she was liking it or not would mess with my head forever. As far as fucking her that same night there is no way I could have done that. Good story though and happens way to much in real life in some fashion. I sad to think the chances are that your spouse cheated on you is well over 50%.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ aka WHOREDSigne!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Story was Tweaked Too Hard to Fit Loving Wife Fashion of the Day

the mutual martial arts practice, the voyeur room where husband views wife on first visit ever, the wife's instant repentance post extramarital coitus, the husband's old fling ditching him just as wife returns - it was just too much to swallow . Pick one of the gimmicks, maybe two tops and tell the story. I appreciate the effort and see both potential and evidence of hard work.

Yet to me , the emphasis on ' one and done ' extramarital exploration was too artificial. It happens but both halves of same couple go 'nevermore ' after taboo loving ? One thing that Matt Moreau does right is that he doesn't shy away from the unmagic moment of confrontation and discovery like this author did. I do believe that reconciliation is possible after cheating, but first the pain and full confession must out.

I'm very possibly being too negative . The story wasn't too hard to read. The gaffes ( to my way of thinking ) jarred ' the flow ' or groove that the very best writers in this genre have. But it's unfair to measure a self professed fledgling author by this standard. I regard Richard Gerald as one of top scribes in this field , but go to his first story and there's a lot to admire , but also clunkers abound .

If writing was easy , I'd have a passel of stories to my credit. Kudos for courage to submit this effort, so keep reading , writing and believing in yourself. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@signe

Where did you get the stupid idea that you can decide where a story belongs? I think you are just another bonnie/vastie alias. Stop trolling, moron.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
A few comments

I can't tell you what a relief it was to see a carolinadreamer story in LW this morning. I was beginning to think the BTB Brigade had taken over this section permanently.

I'll comment as I read along:

-- I wish you hadn't issued the "RAAC" warning at the beginning, as it gave away the entire plot of the story. Don't let the BTB gang push you around at the expense of the rest of your readers.

-- You used two paragraphs to describe the two main characters. I would prefer it if you work those descriptions into the story as the story unfolds. Reading the stats and descriptions all at once is like reading the back of a baseball card. (Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just that it can be dry reading, depending on the card.)

-- I normally don't like the "he-said/she-said" changes in perspective, but I feel you executed this one well. It allowed us some insight into both characters' mindsets, which would have been more difficult to demonstrate otherwise. Difficult, but not impossible. You could have told the same story from a third-person perspective, and then use dialog to give us that insight. In this case, you'd have to add another character, such as a close friend, who could hear the honest thoughts of these characters without being judgmental.

-- I never thought I'd write this, but I thought there were too many sex scenes in this one! I found myself scrolling right through them. I guess I'm getting numb to them in my old age.

-- "Girls Night Out" has become such a cliche -- as has the requisite snake in the Garden, Pat. I would've enjoyed a little more imagination here. In real life, it really is possible for a group of married women to go out together and NOT fuck every guy they see! Honestly!

-- The room at the back of The Club, complete with a one-way mirror, seemed a little too deux ex machina for my taste. Could such a room exist somewhere? I suppose it's possible, but so far-fetched it's difficult to suspend my disbelief. And for Sid to happen to be in the viewing room at the exact same time his wife arrived with her lover? Far too coincidental.

-- I am SO happy to see that someone here finally wrote a story were The Stud turns out to be a massive disappointment! Bravo! Perfectly executed!

-- I nearly spit coffee out my nose when I read the dialog from the Italian tough guy in the back room. LOL!!

-- I really appreciated the ending, which wrapped everything up in a tight little bow. I wish you had let us be a fly on the wall for the dual confessions, though.

All in all, as always, you delivered is a gift of a gripping story with multi-dimensional characters reacting in a realistic way to the curveballs that life throws us all. Yes, it was a little cliche and contrived at some points, but that tends to come with the LW territory.

Excellent job, CD. Thanks for contributing.

mike9698mike9698almost 8 years ago
1*

This isn't a RAAC story. This is a cuckold story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for sharing

This story worked well. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

I have been banned but will still give a 5 to help offset the asshole of LIT, annony the old ugly fat fag who loves his wife fucking everyone.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
first and last time

Well I hadn't read anything from this author before so thought I would give it a try. Well I will not be reading anymore because I simply do not like cuckold stories.

no vote

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 8 years ago
Novel approach - refreshing idea

As someone else mentioned, perhaps a bit longer than it needed to be, but enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well, well, well,

The carolinadreamer actually took a anons comment to heart, even though you called him a "bitcher". I'm with "swingerjoe" on this one, a little too much sex (hell of a note isn't it to complain about excessive sex). Found myself browsing through some of it. Joe you could have left out the bitching about the BTB stories, puts you in the same class with the guys that bitch about swinger/hotwife stories. I wouldn't have called this exactly a RACC story, since neither admitted until much later their indiscretion. Chuckled at the part where he was held back by the goons and was forced to watch wife commit adultery. Clever ploy. Not much you can say when you know you did the same thing, now is there? A good well written entertaining read author. Actually I'm here more for the entertainment rather than get turned on. Been there, done that, time for a little relaxing entertainment. Makes me smile to see so many authors explain and warn readers of the content of a story. Shows, how much this category has evolved to require a need for a "prefix". High marks. (signed ML)

P.S. Some readers should bite their tongue before commenting, biting mine from retaliating in kind. Authors spend a lot of time and effort writing to entertain us, the least we can do is appreciate the effort. Yeah, yea, I know, if they only would write the shit that pleases us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The ever pompous carolinadreamer

He writes a story! Much like his comments, it's all about making sure cheaters are a protected species. I was a lying cheating piece of shit, so when she lied and cheater I didn't have and grounds to complain. So two people with no integrity spent their lives together. Good, they didn't get to fuck up the life of someone decent. They deserved each other. The writing was as boring as hell, the sex read like an instruction manual and your constant use of conjunctive adverbs without punctuation was annoying. You might be very good at writing essays, you're not good at writing fiction

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 8 years ago
4

Even with his guilt of cheating first ... i have trouble believing he'd jump right into bed with her after watching her cheat. And, didnt she say she would never have him clean up sloppy firsts from someone else, yet she came home and spread for some oral. No comment from her about no tongue that night? And does he tell her abiut being filmed and watched?? Nice, film at 11. He has nothing to say about the sexy dress that night? No challenge to her about David grabbing some ass on the dance floor? I can see the recocile here, but a few loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not a RAAC

Not a RAAC story, don't call it one. It isn't really even a reconciliation story, what did they reconcile? You don't really get the "Costs" part, there was no cost.

It was really long considering the clichés used it could have been done in one page.

She gives him sloppy seconds and he takes it? Throwing up maybe, that would be believable but climbing on - now that is hard to believe?

He was a piece of shit for stepping out on her -

She was a piece of shit for stepping out on him -

2 equal pieces of shit. Was there a point?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
# 1

Totally did not appeal to me whatsoever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ok, I'm glad they stayed together, but.....

In a way the heavy make out before the act in front of others who know him, is really more of an insult to him than the sex act in what she thought was a private setting. But so what? It was a good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I appreciate the time and effort. It was OK, but much less than it could have been.

I stopped reading as soon as she notified him of a Girls Night Out (To Get Laid). Then relented as I was being unfair. So, way too many cliche' plot devices, as others have mentioned. But I thought some details of their marriage and their behavior did not make sense.

If its such a great marriage and tight family, how come he didn't go to the in-laws a few weekends, maybe even take some vacation time, to help his wife and their family while she was away? Instead he's fucking an old girl friend. So we know right away there's going to be some kind of payback for that adultery.

Why did she think she had to fuck him to get him to agree to her attending the Girls Night Out? She had never attended one yet so how could she know what they were like? Of course his agreeing in exchange for sex just made him look weak and pathetic. And again, if they are so much in love and tight, why would she want to spend a precious weekend night with girlfriends instead of her husband? And not home till midnight, for just dinner and a few drinks? You could smell the mendacity.

And if it was just the girls from the office, why was David there? And why didn't her husband follow up on his suspicions? That's when it became kind of cucky, and obnoxious.

The one and done fucking around was kind of lame. When hubby cheated he had the best sex ever in his life, so why wouldn't he seek more? She was curious about big cocks, so just because the first time out was bad, why didn't she go looking for the real deal. We know her adviser in adultery, Pat, must have a score card for all the best cock hounds in the neighborhood. And it was obvious to me that had David been a fantastic fuck instead of a flop, she would have gone back for more. So while hubby quit fucking due to guilt and conscience, she quit fucking because it wasn't good enough. How long could it be before her "curiosity" creeps back into her psyche?

So it was not that bad, just not that good. But thanks for trying. I would suggest you continue if you have the inclination.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Interesting...

It had some interesting features that were quite unique. Going for reconciliation is not always a bad thing and it doesn't deserve apologies and warnings. But if you are going to resort to flimsy plot devises in order to manufacture it, then do this reconciliation fan a favor and write about something else.

#1: he cheated previously. This is the quintessential element of the RAAC storyline. Does this really justify her action? Oh wait, she only suspected he cheated.

#2: "I had to fight down the pictures in my mind of another man's lips were on them just a short while ago, but I managed." How do you expect the reader to swallow such an absurd line? You might as well had him saying, "It totally disgusted me, and yet I was so turned on." Really?

#3: I'm not so sure this story actually was about reconciliation. She reads him a story about a wife who has sex with another guy and then has the husband eat the cream pie. "I would never make you do that honey." And yet, in the end she feeds him a cream pie. But hey, she stuck up for her husband when David ridiculed him. I bet hubby is really proud.

#4: wounded male ego. Wow! That is the most overused plot devise in stories that are about guys who like to see their wives have sex with other guys. And let's be perfectly clear . . . That's exactly what this story is about. Am I being unfair? He hated seeing his wife cheat So much, that he screwed her brains out only an hour later. Reconciliation involves earning back trust, rediscovering love, going to the brink and then being rescued. I saw none of that.

I don't mean to be hard on your story. If I didn't find something of value in it, I would have simply said "thanks for the effort." But this one had some very good qualities, and at times was written very well. I think you will get better. Just avoid the hackish elements. Build an actual case for reconciliation. I'll look forward to your next offering.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago

#5: girls night out! I almost missed that one.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks from the dreamer!

My thanks to all who commented, especially those who pointed out flaws. I assure you I made notes of each point and will do all I can to eliminate as many flaws as I can. As someone so aptly point out, writing ain’t easy, but it sure is fun. I have a few half-finished stories, better suited for other categories, that I may go back to. You may have to check mature or taboo to find out if I managed to put your suggestions in practice. Once again; THANK ALL OF YOU. cd

texcavemantexcavemanalmost 8 years ago
OK anon

Commentor about cocksucking ....

You need to read the ending again! Especially where he comments about not wanting to give her oral and only able to give her digital stimulus. Did you miss the part were the hub had his own secret to continue hiding. And, had he confronted her wouldn't he have to admit hiding to watch "live sex" only to discover his wife the star??? I think this was more about a couple realizing they both had indescretions to hide and not want any reconciliation.

OBTW, anon that my rant is aimed at, YOU ARE THE ONE WANTING COCK TO SUCK

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
It's a story about two cheaters...

It's a story about two cheaters...At different times, but both cheaters nevertheless...Sure they loved each other, but temptations come in different forms...The only weak point was: she fucked a know womanizer unprotected? I know...in a fantasy all people are clear of STD's...or wasn't this a fantasy? They also never reconciled because they never were separated or almost divorcing...However well written and 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Okay story

Having sex with a player and no rubber. How about STD.s . Basically the story was just about average. Neither here nor there

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Told as an Old Man

The last paragraphs explained something ... or maybe it is just st irony. The story is posed as though a couple 20 years into marriage are recounting it, but with flashbacks to much earlier in their relationship and early marriage sprinkled throughout. That is where the rub (for me, at least) comes in! I found it hard to discern when it was 'current' (40 yr. olds) and when it was flashback (in their 20s)! Fairly disconcerting.

But then it turns out it is being told by a septagenerian who has just lost his LifePartner! Her parts are known to him from her confessions. No wonder they are jumbled. The past is flowing easily across their earlier decades in his mind! Not sure if this was literary magnificence or just dumb luck!

Still ... worth a 4* score despite some odd plurals. 'Bust', 'bodice', 'chest' are all singular words which include two tits. 'Breast' refers to ONE tit, not the set!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Oops.

Failed to proof my comment. The 'st' is a bonus (of sorts!)

Apologies extended!

gmann57gmann57almost 8 years ago

regardless of some comments, It was a true life story and those are always better. I lost my wife 2 years ago and havn't recovered yet. Good luck

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for treating us to a story about adults behaving like adults. These two are good people who each made a bad mistake but deserved their happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good writing but..

I couldn't connect with your characters. Just not me.

I fucking hate cheating though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just another REALLY screwed up relationship story

# 1 Not my style

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: COMMENT ABOUT TIME LINE

To; Lickideesplit and others who got confused by my time line.

I have to confess I wondered just what was wrong with the first reader who got confused, but when Lickdeesplit was confused also, I franticly searched my hardcopy to find out why. I FOUND THE PROBLEM IN THE LAST SECTION AND IT’S ALL MINE. Once again thank you.

To clarify, the story was plotted around a couple who married after college, and raised two college aged kids before any of this happened. This would have made them in their forties when she cheated. Ten years later, they confessed and wrote their accounts,(in their fifties) and then after that they lived twenty years, leaving her to die in her seventies.

That was the model I plotted around, but I DID A LOUSY JOB OF COMMUNICATING IT TO THE READERS! When I said they had twenty years together, I should have conveyed the idea that they had those years after they confessed their sins. I did not. As someone said and I agreed “Writing ain’t easy.” If it was everyone would be submitting stories.

While I’m in the clarification mode lets clear up one more thing. Apparently some wonder why I write stories about people forgiving others. One even speculates I had to forgive my wife. The truth is, I have so many sins I have been forgiven of that I simply can’t bring myself to refuse forgiveness to others, either in stories or life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tired storyline no emotion

Many husbands who might read these stories r looking for some acknowledgement of the deck being stacked against them. A little sense of balance. They wont find it here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey Twentyseven

You're an idiot.

Adults acting like chumps, cuckolds and cuckquens yeah. That's all though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
swjoe

Go back to your natural habitat. Blacktowhite(dot)net. Dont spread your cuckold agenda here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
While not my favorite type, it was very, very entertaining, well written, an excellent...

...presentation, characters we can relate to, three dimensional and likable (most of the time...). I enjoyed every minute...in spite of myself.

Thank you.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
To Anonymous

Try not to argue with your betters. You just expose your inadequacies.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 8 years ago
I liked it

Quite well done. I can pick at some technical issues, I don't imagine one way glass is sound proof, so a 72 inch flat screen with the watchers in a room maybe next door or something would be better.

The reconciliation was logical to me, alone time thing not likely to be repeated. I think the vote score is far more about the 'moral outrage' that fictional characters 'got away Scot free'

Reminded me of jakewho's writing and views toward marriage

Chilley

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 8 years ago
Well done!

The writing was good and the plot sound. The attention to detail superb! Though most normal men wouldn't enjoy watching our wives with someone else, (at least not a guy, Lol) TCD wrote it in a way that mitigated the damage. I probably couldn't make love to her after her clandestine tryst, but, the welcome back fuck was more entertaining in the story than what might have been. Thank goodness he didn't lick her pussy!

Great story, lots of tension, and a good moral at the end. Five Stars. Keep on writing please.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@SharedSigne Re: 5 stars

"It was erotic, well written, no one got hurt, belongs in LW."

Well, thank you for your seal of approval! Once again, who died and left you in charge of LW?

Why don't you apply for the job of Site Admin, then you can really chase everyone away!

I was debating whether to read this since we were already told the ending, 5 stars from you makes the decision easy!

FD45FD45almost 8 years ago
Challenge accepted

You use too many run on sentences.

You lack some commas where there should be some. "A panda eats shoots and leaves" is very different from 'A panda eats, shoots, and leaves."

It is nice that you know that nipples come in pairs. So, is this woman a human oddity with one breast with TWO nipples? BreastS! They come in pairs. You made this mistake a couple of times.

Plum is a fruit which arguably looks like the head of an ENORMOUS penis. Plumb is a verb for fixing pipes, making something square, or a tool for the same.

At one point I counted. You have exactly 5 paragraphs (and I use the term loosely) between them fucking, groping and sucking. How much story can you fit in 5 paragraphs? You are giving us a bar of butter with a crumb of bread on top instead of a slice of bread with a little butter on top.

A V8 can? Really?

And all this sex, where she just waves her pussy under his nose to get her way...WEAK! Makes the man look like a dumbass. You use it as an excuse to wedge another gratuitous sex scene in, but it also reflects horribly on the character (much less the pacing of the story)

Seriously, I am on the second page and you have had four sex scenes so far. And most of the rest of the 'story' is him salivating over her body parts like her legs and her breast (singular) Maybe he only likes one of them. (Yes, it is THAT jarring)

The David meeting April at the party was a big mess. I hope I don't need to diagram how. AND...you threw in some commas where they shouldn't be here.

BREASTS! TWO! BREASTS! For the love of God!

Your skill at writing needs work. You add excessive amounts of sex scenes, thinking that the average person can wank off about 4 or 5 times per story. Well, maybe a woman can...but this isn't a gyno-centric story. For a guy, once and done for the average length story. There is nothing really new or novel about the sex scenes either.

Here is the key that you seem to be missing. The sex needs a context. Yours has none. Taboo forbidden sex? Arousing. A single emotion laden amount of sex between two damaged people? Possibly arousing but meaningful. Two people just rubbing one out at the drop of a hat? DULL.

The credibility of the story is pretty low. Want to know who watches porn together? Guys without computers. Soldiers. Guys at bachelor parties. Cause guys who watch porn tend to want to beat off during or after the porn...and that is not a team sport! The back room contrivance ...yeah sure.

I don't mind a few contrivances, but this just did not pass muster.

The key to stories in LW is either the forbidden nature of the interaction for a spank story and how delightful the sex it, OR an emotionally engaging tale about betrayal and the raw emotions of people dealing with the fallout.

This did neither. Between being manhandled by goons to make sure she got fucked, to the drive home, Mr. "I am going to kill people" became Mr. "Oh Well, No Harm No Foul" with NO transition or explanation except a 'I fucked a girl once.'

I hope you enjoyed writing it. I certainly enjoyed critiquing it. It wasn't the worst thing I read here, but there is a lot of room for improvement.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Words of Wisdom FD45

I read your helpful critique of CDreamer's story in the Feedback Portal, and thought that this statement of yours should be mandatory reading for all authors of Loving Wives stories.

"The key to stories in LW is either the forbidden nature of the interaction for a spank story and how delightful the sex it, OR an emotionally engaging tale about betrayal and the raw emotions of people dealing with the fallout."

Well said, sir.

Lue

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: FD45's CHALLANGE ACCEPTED!

Now that’s what I call lighting a candle instead of cursing the darkness! I’m writing this to publicly thank you and just to be sure you see it, I’ll be sending along an email to your Bio Contact.

I plead guilty to every point you mention, except maybe the one about guys watching porn. This is the old time line thing I let get away from me. I was thinking in terms of before the computer revolution, a time when the VCR was the main conveyer of adult films. In any case, it’s a point well taken.

To let you and others know how serious I am about wanting constructive criticism, I have printed out your comment, and I will be studying it point by point

I agree with ludon; everybody, at least all new writers, should read your comment. Once again—my thanks to all who tried to help. cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

wimpy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good but....... hope u will read this

first of all wife leaving for helping her mum with her fathers sickness is not a bad thing no metter how many month its take

second when he cheats that women was a angle!!!!!!!!!! when he cheats the man was a rotten bastard. i know man ego and the writer is a man .

last but not least when the wife suspect his husbend she take it calmly but when the husbend find out he want to beat tha shit out of her. i know its a mans world even in very advenced countrys in europe and usa man dominate.

sorry for my bad english hope u get what i want to say

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 8 years ago
gave it a 3 just for the warning

well written and contrary to swingerjoe, its still a cuck and whore story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@swingerjoe Re: BTB Brigade

I just saw your comment on 6/27/16 complaining about the "BTB brigade" taking over the site!

If there are 5 new stories on any given day and ONE isn't cuck I consider it a good day!

erotikoserotikosalmost 8 years ago
Nice job!

Very well written, and nicely done. Enjoyed the plot and the erotica. Do keep up the good work! Gave you five stars for a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More if the same

A little twist but just another attempt to make a guy watch and accept a whore for his wife. Wonder why all you "writers" think subject line has to be about turning guys into wimps. Makes me think you are card carrying members of man hating union or candidates for being in the "GLASS BOOTH" either way haters or self haters you are all pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
real cheating wife

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com has details about true life serial cheater

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

You did warn us that he would take the cheating cunt back. I have to give you that.

BUT! The pussy whipped moron's reasoning was disgusting.

And her! Can't believe you had her say this ""I admit some of this is my fault, but I suspect you and that bitch Pat worked together"

I admit SOME of this is my fault??!!! She committed premeditated blatant adultery with such utter disrespect for the husband.. at least until she found out he was a lousy fuck.

Then again, considering the pussy that he is, I guess she would know she could get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fag writer...

This absolute joke of a writer couldn't write a strong male character to save his life... One wimp cuck fag after another from this piece of garbage idiot....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good

Marriage can be tough, both these individuals did damage, but they forgave each other. if you burn them to the ground every time you are going to have one lonely life. doin it once is not a whore, it is a mistake. Twice is a different story.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Husband was too much of a pussy

Don't mind reconciliation but this story stinks because your husband is a disgusting pussy.

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
Why

tout your story as RAAC? Doesn't that imply that your story is inherently bad? Or am I misunderstanding what it means? A reconciliation story can be good, but an RAAC story just doesn't make sense or the reconciliation isn't earned through the writing. Maybe it is just a catch all term now for any reconciliation story?

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
Awful POV switching

You switched POV so many times and that's fine... but you didn't follow through with it in the story. Saying you switched to Sid, but then keep writing in April's POV. Pretty crappy ending too.

asfdrre65hjljkasfdrre65hjljkover 6 years ago
1*

for TheCarolinaCocksucker and his wimpy DUMB cuck SHIT.

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 6 years ago
-5*'s

NFW! I'd of divorced the cheating slut faster than a New York Minute.

Flar1958Flar1958about 6 years ago
Tired

I am so tired about people like molten and some of the equal readers. I think you don t read a story only give a bad comment. Carolinedreamer writes very good not all i have to like but it is fun. Nobody say its reality but you follow the line and his persons akting belivably. There is a lot infomation about Sid and April and its a good writing.

And belive me it is always lonely if you stand alone! One of the other authors says

Are you better without your wife/man or with and April was right with her suspitions and didnt say a word. So how throw the first stone if you are sitting in a glashouse.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Second time

And I will concede the writing is entertaining and I like several points the story made, especially about confession and honesty in marriage.

I didn't really like April or her reasons for cheating and thought it made her kind of slimy.

While Sid definitely screwed up, he did it during a stressful time where he was being denied sex. Still terrible but I understand the temptation.

April had the world on a plate with a great sex life, loving husband and family but just decided to debase herself with a womanizing asshole. She cheated for very lame reasons and sacrificed / endangered her marriage to be one of many cheap sluts on David's slimy cock.

Some dynamics of this story were fun like Judo and the coincidence of Sid watching as his wife happened to be cheating on him for the first time.

The black belt in Judo was a drawback however when Sid was manhandled by two goons. He more than likely could have done a lot more than get forced to watch his wife and that was a point of disconnect as well as April's reason for cheating and with whom.

I could not sympathize with Sid for not fighting the goons or having a little "chat" with David later.

Also, Sid fucking April, right after David was disgusting on many levels. I dislike April for doing that with no consideration for her husband noticing, which he did, big cocks fucking little pussies leave obvious signs for a while, or for exposing him to diseases which she easily could have picked up from unprotected sex with a fucking manwhore (what was she thinking?!!!?) and no way she is getting all his spunk out without serious douching.

Anyway. I'm appreciating this writer's ability but these are some issues I wish were dealt with differently.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 6 years ago
I liked your writing but...

The story not so much. The wife left her husband and he finds some one to cheat with. So that was her reason to have a long term affair(girls night out)?

When she got home from her fuck I would be packing her crap and moving her into some other room or out the door. You don't wait years to confront someone.

She is okay with cheating, and he said it himself, "and I don't think she did either". So if she was okay with cheating then why did he think she had not cheated again.

It is all about trust.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

As I've said before, you write very well for a Southern boy. But, I can't deal with cheating by either party. Just can't buy the reconciliation. You are a better man than I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Girl's night out...

Had a girlfriend who informed me she was going on a girl's night out. Told her not to come back to the apt., because girl's night out was nothing more than her going out looking for strange dick. She was adamant that she was going to go with her girl friends and would be back late. When she returned at 2a.m. drunk on her ass, she found her belongings packed and ready for her . Try as she did, she had to go stay with one of her girl friends and came back the next day to pick up her belongings. Now she can go out on girl's night all she wants to. But not on my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree with most other comments......

SUCKED. DO NOT READ. Wish I had read the comments first. Save the time I wasted reading this souless weak plotted story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years agoAuthor
Re Anon 2/2/19--Sorry bout that!

I wish you had read the comments first also. My apologies for wasting your very valuable time. But you know what—try as I might I still haven’t found one of your stories I could use as a guide to proper writing. Why do you suppose that is? As of this date, the only writing I can find by Anonymous is comments—many badly written also. Just want you to know I am still trying to turn out a story just for you, since you must be my most faithful reader. Thank You! cd

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it immensely.

In the infinite world of loving wifes fiction, there are an infinite number of stories. Each leading down an often familiar path, yet sometimes an unfamiliar path appears.

thecarolinareader's post are presented in this author's unique style. I can point out 25 authors I read regulary, both active and inactive that have a unique styles. Whether you like or dislike an author's work yourself, it's a simple matter of choice.

LW's fiction is like Baskin Robbin's Icecream. 57 flavours. I like pistachio, she likes strawberry, he likes vanilla. It's a matter of choice. Because you don't like the coconut-pineapple doesn't mean coconut-pineapple is bad. You just don't like it.

I have thecarolinareader in my favorites and look forward to seeing new stories that are posted by this author.

Checkout all the authors in my favorites. Wordsmiths who craft little pieces of art can be found there. A treasure chest full, each with their own unique style.

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More same old, same old from CD

You need to find a new plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dd you have to have

such a sad ending.....to err is human and that was what this story was about.....

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What BS!

He was for sure a cuckold wimp. Letting his wife get away without and revenge, even if he divorced her, that of been some type of revenge. Me, I would of sent those two huge black guys in there to have a go with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Typical CD bullsh*t

Just your typical whore and her minions story. I wonder ow Matt Monroe feels about you stealing one of his stories. Cuckold level 12

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 5 years agoAuthor
Re: To Anon’s 6/3/19 comment

So who the hell is Matt Monroe and what is the title of this story I’m supposed to have copied? Since I’ve read thousands of stories I sure many have had an influence on my writings.

INFLUENCE—that’s the key word; it’s a heck of a lot different from copy. The problem is, too many readers on this site don’t know that all basic plots have been used thousands of times, but using the same basic plot with different twist and turns is not plagiarism.

Seriously—tell me the info so can read this story you are referring to; you can do it either on this same site or my Bio page and still hide behind your cloak of anonymous. cd

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Lots of the principle characters die in your stories. If it's all the same to you, don't write one about me.... 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There are good RAAC stories. This is not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Would have liked a quicker reconciliation. David and Pat both needed to get their butts kicked. Could Sid buy the tape of his wife to avoid distribution? Not sure April's comment about forgetting about the anniversary present could be glossed over. Surely Sid would have asked questions.

Sad to end with a funeral.

Well written.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I guess what is good for the gander. She had her itch and scratched it. Did should have e exacted revenge on David but I ,I still at a loss of why he didn't. The timeline is a little bit confusing, did they have another 20 years together so the were together 40+ years. The end was sad that she died and he was all alone. Overall I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ohh what a sad disgusting old pitiful Man U are Dreamer!! Poor ooor u! Not getting ur cream pies my sad little cuck are u??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is an RAAC and there is an RAAC... the first one is acceptable when the cheating spouse really regrets and makes heartfelt amends to the aggrieved spouse!!! This RAAC was one disgusting story of an over the top cuck ... it was not an RAAC as the writer mentioned at the start... it was a abject surrender of ur manliness at all costs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Very well written. The flawed love of two imperfect people becomes perfect in forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Forgive me. I just finished reading this and accidentally pushed a one. I meant to push a five. It’s a terrific story. I’m really sorry for my mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How could a person accuse someone when he's the one guilty himself. Specially like the wife who stand against the humiliation of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending was so sad but at least they had 20 happy years together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He fucked the nasty whore while her pussy was full of her lovers cum. This author is gay man desperately afraid of leaving the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CD you keep getting upset over anonymous comments. What does that say about your fragile ego?

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

When they stopped him he should have said - that's my wife. you'll have to kill me to stop me. if you don;t i'll blow this entire thing up by going to the cops. D

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

Good story. Usually I’m one of those BTB people but I did enjoy this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Saying many men are bigger than six inches is disingenuous. Average is 5.1-5.5 inches across all ethnicities and multiple studies. Standard deviation is about 0.65 inches for an erect penis. So believe it or not, sic inches is 1 standard deviation above the mean. This means that six inches is about 83rd percentile. That is fact. So while technically there are many men with a larger penis, her odds of finding one is like 1 in 6. And the distributions fall off quickly. The LW trope of the 12 inch cock, even a 10 inch one is highly rare and almost.always overestimated by man and woman alike. Only 1 percent of guys are 7 to 8 inches. Only 6 in 1000 are 9 inches. And only 2 in 1000 are beyond 9 inches. Someone with a 12 inch penis regardless of ethnicity is like 1 in 10 million. So yeah odds are unlikely not many.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And following up on previous post, Sid's cock is the girth of a V-8can. That is extremely thick and puts him up in the top fraction of a percent in terms of girth. And girth is more pleasing to a woman than length. Most women don't want their cervix banged. In fact 6 to 8 inches is the so-called Goldilocks zones for penis length. Seriously a V-8 can (even the 5.5 oz cans) are quite thick for a penis. Assuming she is not being hyperbolic when describing Sid's erect equipment, there is nothing average about Sid's penis. He is on the top 17 percentile in length and way, way at the upper fraction of a single percentile for girth and thickness.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story. Few things irk me. If the husband is six inches with a penis girth of a V-8 can and a plum-sized mushroom head (uncut?), then he is waaaay above average for thickness and a bit above average for length. So how woukd his previously faithful wife know that "many" guys have larger ducks? From Pat and other's testimony? Bs. Those testimonials are always inflated whether from men or women. Seriously Sid's girth would out him in the less than 1 in a 1000 realm. His length over 75 percentile. Together with his large head, that would be significant volume (top 1%?). Ok David has a bigger fick and hits her cervix which causes her pain, which is the case for most women. As an aside, I am blessed that my wife loves it when I hot her cervix provided I go slow and deep, a cast assault doesn't hurt her but doesn't curl her toes, each woman is different. Back to the story ... so not only is David longer, maybe 9 inches, though she reflects at one point, he is only a little larger through his pants as he jabbed her while dancing (bit inconsistent with later on), but he is even thicker than Sid? Really? Author needs to check out a penis size calculator online. If he was thicker than Sid's V-8 can and packing at least 8-9 inches, his volume would be extreme. Check it out. A V-8 can is like 2.5 inches diameter (less than a Coke can). Sid's circumference is then over 7 inches. That is large and woukd stretch out April's vagina. The fact that David m stretches her further despite being lubricated is untenable and highly improbable (like less than 1 in 100k or something). More likely she would feel David hit her cervix but just skim her vaginal.walls, not stretching her. Yes it is fiction, but it is highly inconsistent with reality. Sid is not remotely average. Most women would absolutely melt their minds if they had a husband that thick with such a large head. Most nerve endings are in the first several inches. Sid doesn't have to do much to get her g-spot going, regardless of foreplay and his expert cunnilingus. He might not hit her cervix or some of her deep fornices (look up the word) but with the way he stretches her and his technique, Sid is hammering her g-spot and clit simultaneously (with right angle and pressure). It was interesting to read from her perspective how conflicted she was, how she knew her husband must have had an affair (was six weeks straight with no limits!), how she succumbed to David's charms and Pat's constant manipulation, but mostly how she al.ost asked him for an anniversary gift to date other men a few times. If she had done the latter, it would have gone badly. Thinking already a "few times" shows a transformative sense of entitlement. Because of his affair, he wouldn't have kicked her to the curb, but it could have been a mess since it is a form of direct humiliation and would cause serious insecurity for Sid. Probably with counseling they could have repaired things but if she made hee pronouncement and went through with it AND he sis not see and hear how she responded, it would have probably put their marriage on life support. Think from Sid's perspective. He was about to get violent when he saw her with David enter the room and kissing and disrobing. If he had left then, he probably would have packed and gone to a lawyer. Whether they got divorced or not, their marriage would have been seriously impacted. But actually by seeing David's inability to get her off, that toned him down from bmvillence to jaut wanting to kick her to the curb. Then when he saw how she reacted to David's humiliating and false comments about his endowment and lack of prowess, that changed everything. Btw if she hadn't been a judo brown belt, woukd the two goons have gone in there to prevent a rape? Also bring a black belt in judo, the husband could have probably dismantled those two guys without much sweat. Judo is very effective against standard puncher types. Just a devastating counter to those who box or wrestle. If he had any space in that room short of them pulling a gun, he would take apart those two thugs. Also as an aside, why not give an anonymous tip to the police to bust up the illegal taping and selling on the Internet. It doesn't cost Sid a time and puts Mark's asshole brother in law in jail or shuts down this sick side business. Fuck the Boss. Back to the story again... the story really shines in the last two pages when we see that despite David being larger (see discussion above about the improbability of that scenario), he sucks as a lover. But it is also not just the physical aspects, it is her mental conflict that arises when David starts talking smack about about how great he is giving it to her. Orgasms are in the mind. She was conflicted (though not when she entered the room) and was having a tough go of it with his size and especially cervix pain, but even if David had pushed her to an orgasm seems like with her mental state it wouldn't have been that good. He couldn't even get her over the top. His comments about her husband, really made it hard for her to cum and then he pushed the humiliation too far and she realized that he was an asshole and derided herself for falling for his charm. Yes he was built and looked like a Greek god with some hyper-cock, but orgasms and sexual satisfaction are I'm the mind. And regarding size, six to eight inches is the Goldilocks zone as a commenter below posted. Anything above nine inches, rapidly deteriorates a woman's a ility to get maximal satisfaction. Check it out on the web. There are some large studies of sexually active women that support that assertion. Regardless, it is an interesting story that Sid was turned into an unwilling cuckold, but by seeing it and her response and based on his past much more serious affair, he could get past it. What I don't understand is why he said nothing after the night she maneuvered him into the night out at the Club (he thought she didn't want him to come but she actually did to put him at ease as she planed to pick up dates there for her "anniversary" gift). He nearly demolished David's hand and then says nothing about the grab ass? Yeah she was embarrassed because she got caught but neither discussed it? That was a huge turning pint, since though that was the first time from her perspective that it had gone test far, how would Sid know that? And they had just had there fuckfest in the back storeroom. How much more excitement does April need? So strike 1 is Sid's lack of confession of his own affair and confiding how he has felt about it and still feels guilty. Strike 2 is his impotence in not confronting her dancing improprieties that night in the club. After that we see she feels more and more entitled to fuck David (and other men?) a few times to "get it out of her system". Strike three though is wholly unrealistic. He saw what happened and dis not mention a word to her about it. While he might want to reclaim his wife knowing she had been unsatisfied, there is no way that the next day or so, he doesn't confront her. Especially when he learns she turned in her resignation. Yes they come clean 10 years later and fully confess all aspects including that he saw her, what she was thinking, her knowledge of his affair his remorse over the years, what was going through his head as she fucked David, etc, because they all wrote it down in this story. But without her change in her mindset while cavorting with David, and without Sid seeing her actions and heating what she said and seeing her go for the jugular err testicles, their marriage would not have survived those three strikes. If he failed to confront her, having only partial information, knowing she cheated (maybe only once for certain) but not her lack of enjoyment to David's monster cock, her getting upset with David's bluster and bravado, and her hostile response to David's absurd humiliation attempt of Sid and his member, then his resentment of his NOT acting, her adultery, and his own guilt, woukd have surely poisoned their marriage beyond repair. At the very least he woukd have had a revenge fuck with Pat or someone. After all his past sin was 13 years ago. Anyways it would have likely death spiraled their marriage as he was impotent to any confrontation duento his own guilt, but if he had not seen or heard ehat actually happened, it would have slowly killed their marriage. So in this case his being a forced voyeur and seeing it all play out, was the only way to prevent a devastating divorce. So ignoring the inconsistencies on dick size and the three strikes against the husband, and her deplorable rationalizations to nearly destroying her marriage, this was a good story and worthy of reconciliation. Was technically a RAAC because they didn't talk about their experiences for ten years.

XluckyleeXluckylee8 months ago

Nice story, thank you for sharing 5 stars from Xluckylee

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

5 big Blazing Stars. I was starting to Hate this story of a CHEATING wife who was so easily influenced by her SLUT coworker, which is so typical of women. LOL, But I liked it much better when she wasn't pleased with Dad's performance and started twisting his balls. In reality, I would suspect that a lousy lay would just be the end of David as a lover, but not the end of her cheating. I still think hubby should have divorced her. Once a cheater always a cheater. LOL what a hypocrite LOL Thanks, Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

Remember readers, IT IS JUST A STORY! IF YOU WANT REALITY GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. LOL, I just did a RAAC story myself. LOL This was still a very interesting read. Stop with all the complaining and trying to remind the writer "that in reality this" or "In reality that" Stories on Literotica are just stories about life with some elements of truth and imagination. Nothing to get upset about. The one "Anony" wrote a whole book of complaints 7 months ago. LOL. He should just write his own story then, and show us how it should be done! We don't get paid for our efforts here. We just do it for fun. Lighten up, Folks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@Buster2U: Actually the Anonymous comment from eight months ago while indeed long was actually quite on target on some points. And not just about the hyper fictional penis size trope. But the commenter analysis of the three strikes are absolutely spot on.

And the irony that if hubby had not watched her with David, and not seen her inability to orgasm with David (an inferior lover despite a mythical penis size / girth), and her violent reaction to the David's derision of her husband, then their marriage was doomed. And yeah don't understand the 10 year gap in confessions. But was an entertaining read full of dichotomies. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Enjoyed the story overall.

Buster2U's first comment below shows baffling misogynistic sexist double standards and hypocritical tunnel vision. Sid should divorce April because ... once a cheater always a cheater? That would mean Sid's always a cheater and should have already been dumped by April ... I know I know it's different for men ... riiiight. You know like Buster says women succumb so easily to their Slut friends ... hmmm wait it was a susstained campaign by Pat and David over a long period and Sid's own previous infidelity influenced her wrongly succumbing. While on the other hand Sid was worried about April taking the county job because of all the "slut" men that were pussyhounds there and also let us remember he cheated without being convinced at all. Just his wife was out of town taking care of sick father and a hottie came along and said want some big boy lol.

Man up and face this sexist weak ass denigrating women bs. People of all genders are crap, flawed and foolish as well as loving, needing love and pretty fuckin amazing! Being a man is facing your own mistakes and shortcomings, not projecting them onto others or showing how self-righteously judgemental you can be. Being a man includes compassion, sympathy and empathy. That is different than being a doormat. To paraphrase "Ender" 'truly understanding another so well you love them, in that moment you understand their defeat" ... and have a better chance of staying with the wisdom and temperance if that living understanding to guide any further action or non action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous