The Twin ‘Girls’ of Riva Cahill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I agree. You'll have to tell me..."

"Don't worry, when I get going on you there will be no stopping you. Instinct will take over. All you need to do is to suck and lick anything you can touch. I'll bring toys and plugs some other time."

A big, beautiful friendship developed between those four that lasted the full year and disagreements were few and soon over. The three females privately called themselves Darcy's Harem but although he worked up to be able to do all three of them in a night the other two made sure they were not left unattended so it worked out everyone had about the same number of penetrations at a groupie session.

Lucy had thought by having full sex with Darcy they would become even closer but that hadn't happened. She was rather concerned that she considered the best part of her sex life was sucking Jane's tits, with Jane cuddling her and crooning while stroking Lucy's face. When that finished Jane only had to lick Lucy's pussy with no more that four strokes and Lucy would explode.

Applying reason, Lucy thought it was unreasonable to worry. She and Darcy were probably close enough and it suggested one day she'd meet a guy who'd also get her exploding after four licks and he might want to marry her.

* * *

Lucy and Darcy went home for their first break and within thirty minutes of their arrival Riva asked, "Are you two having sex yet?"

"Yes."

"Yeah."

"And with each other?"

Riva smiled at the embarrassment of her two children. "I'll make up the guest room for you."

"Thanks," Lucy said. "Are you still with women?"

"Actually I want to talk about that. I've found someone."

Darcy choked, "What a guy?"

The two women looked at Darcy as if he'd lost a wheel in having to ask that.

"Bring him home mom. We'd like to meet him. And you should sleep with him."

"Yeah we won't mind."

"I'll call him. He may have already booked into a hotel."

"Go to the hotel and fuck him there."

The two women looked at Darcy and shook their heads.

"What, did I say something wrong?"

Lucy said, "Viva is your mother Darcy. Mother's don't like their children know they have sex."

"Who told you that?"

"Why would anyone need to be told that?"

Riva laughed and said something Darcy also couldn't understand. "You two are growing up." Lucy flushed with pleasure. He still didn't get it.

That evening Riva introduced the children to Stephen and they decided they liked him very much. He had difficulty keeping his eyes off Riva's breasts and ass so he appeared eminently suited for her.

Back at college the four roommates celebrated being back together with a night of lust. Thelma and Jane were overwhelmed when the twins told them they'd be invited to their mom's second wedding.

"W-why us," Thelma said, almost struck wordless.

"Because I've told mom about you two, but not about having sex with you, and she said you guys sound like our real friends. Darcy mumbled yeah you were the closest friends we'd ever had so mom said she wanted to invite you guys to the wedding. She asked did you have boyfriends or relied on your own company and I said er, and she replied well she'd put 'and partner' on the invitation and leave it to eventuate."

"Leave what to eventuate?" Darcy asked.

The three young women looked at him, shaking their heads.

Unworldly dumb or not, Darcy had the mind and focus to excel in computer technology and was outstanding in elementary computer programming classes while his twin struggled so she wisely switched to computer education that would allow her with master's to adapt to a wide range of careers. She was thinking she'd work to head the computer bureau at a middle school.

Darcy also excelled in women's soccer being fleet-footed as well as slippery and having an uncanny knack at making well-timed early runs as a striker, attributes that would exist even in playing men's soccer. He was aghast to be picked to play in a competition team so slapped his vice-captain fairly lightly but she cried and turned hysterical and so he was stood down for three games and not selected again. Darcy had believed it would be unfair to play women's soccer competitively.

In the winter skiing he didn't have to pull back. Several of the women in the team were so good he was left in their wake. Meanwhile Lucy made the college's C-team in swimming, being a sprint swimmer who had always outshone her brother who preferred water polo and she was good enough to make the college's B-team in basketball.

In the spring it happened for Lucy. Returning from a field trip she said to Darcy, "A guy has found me, at least I think so. He wants to date me."

"Oh good for you. I'm so pleased."

Lucy said, "I worried about telling you. One day a romance will tear us apart."

"Yeah emotionally but college is expanding our minds beyond that feet-on-the-ground stuff don't you think."

"Is that what you think emotions are about."

"Depends what you're hearing. For me emotions accompany you whether you are bound to the ground or are a theoretical time traveler."

"Um Darcy, what are you on?"

"Nothing. Just in good spirits. The student newspaper computer system went down. I went over to see if I could help. They were gathering round tearing out hair when I asked had anyone thought of checking the power supply. They hadn't. It tested as inoperative but they had a spare and were up and running, only fifteen minutes behind schedule. Suddenly everyone seems to know me. It was unbelievable."

"The editor is Della Simpson. Was she there?"

"Yeah, some of her hair was in her hands. She hugged me and I felt her breasts through my padding."

"Too bad because no way does she go for women."

"But I'm not... oh yeah? Damn."

They both laughed. Lucy asked, "Is it really okay if I go for this guy. He'd be wanting sex?"

"That's why you have a pussy"

"I think young man you have the wrong emphasis. It's back to biology classes for you."

They hugged and went off for coffee to chat with any friends who were also loitering.

Two days later the twins were coming from watching a basketball game against a visiting when Paul Nixon came up to them, smiled at Darcy and oozed charm all over Lucy when greeting her.

"Um Paul, this is my sister Darcy."

"Yeah hi Darcy. I didn't realize you were this baby's twin."

"Yes but please carry on; I'll just disappear."

"Nah join us for a bite to eat. You're going to see a lot more of me since Lucy and I have agreed to date."

"Paul is the guy I mentioned," Lucy said anxiously.

"I need a pee. I'll catch you guys later," Darcy said, walking away grinning after catching the surprised look on Paul's face. Good god, what was a Junior doing with his sister? Paul was making quite a name as a footballer and played in the senior team.

Darcy looked back and caught the beautiful smile of his sister and saw her well-defined breasts, a little over-size for her body. That's what Paul saw? Darcy thought although he had to shave twice a day he'd never have Lucy's lovely complexion. Was she built to be fucked!

"Be my guest Paul," he muttered.

Someone took his arm. He turned and looked into the green eyes of a neatly packaged brunette.

"Oh hi Della."

"The bar will be open Mr Brilliant Fix-it. Allow me to buy you a drink."

"Oooh yes please."

They spent about ninety minutes at the bar, mostly undisturbed. Della said, "You come out with some odd expressions. If you don't mind me saying so your sister is really feminine compared with you."

"Yeah, I have this blue stubble – see it?"

Della leaned up very close, a tit pressing into Darcy's arm. He swallowed.

"Yes, oh yes I can see what you mean."

"May I ask you to keep something very, very confidential Della?"

"It you are going to tell me you prefer women and want me to..."

"No not that shit Della, a question of grave personal confidentiality."

"Yes, I'm a journalism major, not one of those loose-mouth bitches taking philosophy."

"Well said. This will rock you so steel yourself."

"If you turn foul I'll smack you around this room. I'm warning you."

"Trust me Della. I'm good with computer systems remember?"

"Okay shoot."

"That blue stubble worried me so I went to a doctor and he referred me to a specialist," Darcy lied. "It turns out I have a disorder that happens to a twin in perhaps two in a million twin births."

"Oh really? How interesting. I recall reading something about that. You have more male than female hormones?"

"Not only hormones Della. After exhaustive tests," Darcy said, warming to his lie, "the specialist reported my body was slowly changing because of my gene structure at last chemically recognized I was male and was changing things accordingly."

"Good heavens, so what are you?"

"She gave it a Greek name than went over my head. She referred me to a specialist who intends to complete the process by giving me a sex change operation when we close here for the summer break."

"Ohmigod, here take my phone number and I'll come and visit you."

"But you come from Madison, Wisconsin don't you?"

"Yes and I have a boyfriend, more than one actually, but that doesn't mean I can't show concern for you. How did you know where I lived?"

Darcy said sheepishly, "After you seemed so pleased with me the other day I looked up your CV."

"How interesting. I looked up yours and found you are six days younger than Lucy."

"Yes. Mom was living in Central America at the time and neither she nor her medical advisers were aware she was having twins until she showed signs of continuing in labor after birthing Lucy. A specialist arrived some hours later and found I was there."

"Ohmigod, how interesting."

At that, Darcy said nervously, "You won't write or tell anyone about this stuff will you?"

"No not a word. Oh could I just tell my mom?"

"Yes but don't give here my identify."

"Okay, I promise. I'll be a Junior next year. I'm fascinated by human development. Would you mind if I keep an eye on you and ask questions?"

"What are you aiming to do? Be my first babe to have sex with me after I emerge with a dick?"

Della's head dropped. She flushed and said, "I had no such thought Darcy."

* * *

The academic year ended very successfully for the twins. There wasn't a big farewell with Thelma and Jane because they'd be arriving in another week for the wedding. The wedding was on Friday and went very well and when the couple left on their honeymoon the girls and Darcy had a really hot few days together and the twins also exposed the visitors to Cleveland culture. They were surprised to find it had some and in fact returned to University Circle and downtown for art and cultural attractions four times. Lucy had decided to still sleep with her twin at appropriate times and believed they would ultimately grow out of it. On the next Tuesday she went off to spend two weeks with boyfriend Paul and his family. By then Darcy had stopped shaving and was growing a goatee.

Riva and new husband returned after a week away and between them bought the twins their own apartment, signing it over to them. Darcy had searched to find what he wanted – a good address, best value for money and being in good condition – knowing his twin would want what he wanted. Riva had whispered to him, really embarrassed, "We decided to get you guys an apartment because in bed Stephen in a real screamer and also howls like a wolf."

Mrs Owens, a 40-year old divorcee who living across the street and was a friend of Riva's called Darcy the day Lucy left with Thelma and Jane.

"Hi, it's Kate."

"Hi Kate, what are you selling?" Darcy asked, thinking it was a commercial call.

"Only my body," she said huskily, riveting Darcy to his phone. "Actually you know me as Mrs Owens, from across the street, a friends of your mom's."

"Yes I think I remember."

"According to your mom you call me the sexy divorcee."

"Oh you, yeah of course I remember you with the compact body and... er... sorry."

"Come for dinner tonight at 7:00 big boy," she said and cut the call.

Darcy staggered home that night, almost not knowing what had hit him. Kate had him in the kitchen, in the dinning room and on the floor, and that was enough for that session for Darcy. She kept on screaming, "My ass, my ass." He didn't know what she was on about. Before they began the floor fuck she said, "When I scream thrust a finger up my pucker."

"Up your what?" ask the only recently converted virgin.

"Up my ass but don't forget to wet it first."

When they were ready to go for that final time he excused himself and returned with a glass of water.

She looked at it. He said it was to wet his finger. She sighed and said, "I'll have lube here tomorrow night. It's time you learned to fuck a woman properly and to give it up her ass if that's what she wants."

After that finale Darcy practically staggered home, drained and almost asleep and wishing she'd invited him to go to the bathroom to wash his finger, knowing where that had been. He was thankful he'd remembered condoms but decided he'd better take a six-pack with him the next night.

Lucy arrived at the end of a week and expressed concern. "Darling have you been knocked out by 'flu? You look awful and have lost weight."

"Mrs Owens," he mumbled and Lucy thought that was a strange name for a strain of 'flu virus.

Away from Mrs Owens Darcy quickly improved and a week later the twins moved into their new apartment.

"We should celebrate this with good food and good wine followed by a good session of fucking."

Lucy said okay.

"I want to give it to you up your ass."

"You will be bad at that. Paul has bedded me in to it and I'd imagine he's very good at it. Oh but let's do it and I'll have a measuring stick."

Darcy laughed and Lucy asked what was funny. He just said nothing knowing from reading that women have difficulty laughing about anything to do with sex and if a guy had to explain the women appeared to be as thick as a plank.

They went at it doggy.

"God you must be thicker than Paul."

Of course that only served to make Darcy thicker.

At last they got going and soon he had her bellowing like a lost calf.

They finished and she collapsed, wheezing.

"God that felt like a street pole up me and I came without even touching myself as I have to do when Paul ass-fucks me. Where did you learn to do it?"

"Um, I have the nuclear DNA pairing that makes ass-fucking a natural function for me."

"What? You know nothing about DNA."

"Um we study it in my class as part of computer science. We replicate it as part of threading in computer systems."

"Are you sure?"

"Um yes."

"My god. College is really doing something for you. I have to sleep now. May we do it again tomorrow night?"

"Yeah providing you can stand the pace."

"Don't let this evening's success go to your head my fucker. Just don't get it up so fat and I've give you a run for your money."

CHAPTER 4

Lucy had returned to stay with Paul because with still two weeks to go before returning to college he was bored out of his tree. Mrs Owens had gone to New Mexico with an old guy. Darcy didn't know what do being alone so called Della. She didn't answer so he felt a message and told her to come and to call and he'd meet the aircraft.

Darcy's phone was off when she called so she left details of her arrival time.

Della saw Darcy enter Hopkins Airport and flew into his arms and kissed him on the lips almost before he realized what had happened.

"I've been bored out of my mind and worried about you these last two weeks. The novelty of being home had fully gone by then and most of my re-found friends and acquaintances had drifted off again. May I feel it?"

"Yeah touch it gently."

"You are big for a smallish guy."

"Oh really/"

"Yes and thanks for leaving the message that your sexual reconstruction had gone okay. Did they graft on a dick from donated parts at the hospital?"

"No of course not. If that had happened you wouldn't want it in you?"

"Oh god," Della cried, dropping her handbag and placing both hands over her face. "I'm having difficulty getting use to you. For a guy you are so open about medical things. One way to close a guy down is to ask about his health, or if he's very pushy to say you've heard the end of his dick is turning black. But apparently not you."

"I never knew that."

Della said thanks as Darcy handed her handbag. "Don't be surprised if you don't know everything buddy, you're not Einstein. What do I call you now?"

"Darling."

She grinned and waited.

"Just Darcy is fine."

"Ohmigod yes, how fortunate. It's a name of Celtic origin and used for both guys and gals. You don't have to change your name."

"You must be Mrs Einstein – you know tricky things like that."

They went into the city on the red line RTA and changed and went out to Shaker Heights, talking away like old friends. At one stage Della asked about the operation again. In preparation for this the inevitable Darcy had done some homework.

"I have no apparent stitches. It was an interesting operation and the surgeon said my case could make the American Medical Journal.

First of all for a girl I had a larger than average clit. They removed most of that and in the laboratory grew that much larger, using stem cells, to the penis of my nominated dimensions."

Her eyes huge Della asked, "What length did you settle on?"

"I was told too long and there could be problems so I settled for 7-inches."

"Oooh, perfect," she said, "and thick as well according to what I felt through your pants?"

"It's whatever you find."

"Um and they grafted it on to you using lasers I guess" You don't have to answer this but is it in full working order?"

"I peed through it for the first time 24-hours after the graft was completed. They urged me to jack off to confirm that side of my facility was fully operational but I declined. The surgeon and his team were satisfied with the quality of my erection."

"Oooh. Why did you decline to jack off?"

"I wanted you to be the first recipient of my sperm – you are on the pill I take it?"

Della was clutching the top of her chest and had momentarily gone white. "God, all this intensity... I almost fainted. Yes I'm on the pill. So your grafted on balls are not dummies?"

"No the use of stem cells ensure perfect production. I am capable of fathering children."

"I'm not planning to have my first baby for five to seven years."

"That's fine. Think of all the fucking we can do until then."

"What are you saying to me?" Della asked, looking around to see if anyone was listening but they were in the clear.

"Ah get ready to change cars for the ride out to the Heights," Darcy said, thankful for the diversion.

They were able to walk the short distance to Darcy's mom's house. "Oh what a lovely, elegant old house and the trees are simply beautiful. How did your mom's wedding go?"

"Great, we all got smashed."

"It must have been memorable," Della said sarcastically.

The front door was locked so Darcy used his key. As they stood in the hallway they heard a tremendous noise.

"What's that? It sounds like a wolf?"

"It's my new stepfather finishing off. They must be having sex. Would you rather stay at Lucy's and my apartment? She's away at present so you can have her bed."

"I'd prefer to sleep with you but before we have sex I'll need to check out your penis."

"Oh okay. Yeah I won't want you sucking it if you are unhappy about it in any way. I promise you, it is 100% totally me, grown from me."

"Oh Darcy, I'm thrilled to hear you say that but I need to say it wasn't your sex appeal or anything like that that attracted me to you. It was the straightway you have of talking, your sharp analytical approach and above all learning about your most unusual medical problem. Women in my family have a tradition of being really switched on about things medical."