The Twincest Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

"Siblings." Leia answered, her foot coming at last to his crouch. Her eyes widened as her small foot felt the unmistakable bulge of Luke's erection. She felt suddenly emboldened by the knowledge that this conversation was arousing her brother.

"And you haven't thought about me like that since?" Leia smiled coyly as she began tracing her foot up and down the fabric surrounding Luke's erect cock.

Luke looked down between his legs. There was his sister's foot, sexily massaging his cock through his pants. Even as he stared at it he couldn't believe it. It was like something out of a dream.

"You know," Leia went on in a sultry tone. "Alderaani royal families have a long secret history of it. They wanted to keep the royal blood lines pure."

Leia's voice sounded steady, but her body was barely under control. She was panting with excitement at what she was doing. She felt the entire room was fading away around her...and only her brother...her handsome brother Luke existed. She felt the wetness beginning to spread between her legs.

Luke was having trouble breathing as well. Somehow, Leia's gentle foot job was turning him on more than anything in his life ever had. It was more than the fact that she was beautiful. It was the fact that she was his own flesh and blood. Doing something that was taboo. That was totally forbidden. Luke felt a lust growing within him that he could hardly contain.

Suddenly Luke came back down to reality. He couldn't do THIS! He reached down and grabbed his sister's small foot and lowered it. As he stood from the table he did his best to hide his throbbing erection with his black tunic. The server droid called out.

"You kids ready to order yet?"

Ignoring the droid Luke stammered as he turned for the door.

"Leia I...we....just can't."

Luke quickly exited the diner, leaving Leia alone. A flood of emotions washed over her. What had she just DONE!? She had come-on to her own brother! Betraying Han's trust....betraying her brother's trust. Oh Gods, Leia thought....what have I done?

Chapter 5

Leia had spent the rest of the day in her Coruscant apartment alone. She had never felt so low in her life. If she had ruined her relationship with Luke, a man she loved so dearly, she would never forgive herself. What in the name of the Force had come over her?

Leia sat alone on the couch, lost in thought and starring at nothing. Han was on Thyferra, thankfully. She couldn't face him right now. Not after what she had tried to do this afternoon. Was she sick in the head? Was she some kind of deviant? Maybe she should go to the psych-droid for an evaluation?

She couldn't face Luke again, she was sure of that. She was so humiliated at what had happened in the diner. Gods, right there in public she had tried to seduce him. At the time it seemed like the right thing to do. Now she couldn't even believe she had imagined it. All day she had been sitting here, dictating to her datapad, trying to compose a message to her brother that explained her behavior. It was still incomplete....Leia looked down at the words for the hundredth time.

----Luke, please try to find it in yourself to forgive me for what I did today. I have never felt so low about anything in my life. I have been trying to come to terms with it all day, trying to explain it to myself. All I can say is that I thought at the time that my proposal was a good idea. I see now how wrong it was. I realize you're my brother and that what I did is unforgivable. If you cannot find it in yourself to forgive me, I understand. I love you as my brother and I hope you believe that. Maybe it was the fact that we didn't know we were brother and sister at first that caused me to think about you in a sexual way. I don't really know. I just know that for years I thought of you, like Han, in a romantic way and that all changed the day you told me I was your sister. But today all those feelings came back again for some reason. I don't know why. Maybe it was all this talk about us creating a vergence together. Maybe it was just the Force connection we share enhancing my connection to you and I let it get out of hand. Whatever the reason, I want you to know it will NEVER happen again. I love you as my brother and never want to lose that. Please try to forget what I did under the table. Maybe my foot was possessed by the dark side for a few minutes.

Your loving sister,

Leia.

As she read the words yet again. She felt her face growing red with embarrassment. Her foot possessed by the dark side—how stupid did that sound? Making a joke about rubbing her own brother's dick. It was absurd. This whole situation was absurd. She only hoped some humor would help to make things right between them again.

Leia nearly jumped as a chime at the door startled her. Turning off the datapad, the message was saved to her 'unsent' directory. As she walked to the door she tried to arrange her black silk robe. Who could it be at this hour?

Leia nearly gasped as the door slid open to reveal Luke. His face was unreadable and she found herself holding her breath as he stood in the entrance.

"Can I come in?" he asked simply.

"Y-yes," her voice quivered, "I mean of course you can."

Leia retreated from Luke into the room, never taking her eyes from her Jedi brother. She didn't know what to say. She had hoped to send the message to him first, to explain things properly. Now she would have to say it aloud. Oh gods, she thought. I'd rather be arguing in front of the Galactic Senate.

"Leia," Luke began, clearly seeing her trepidation. "About what happened-"

"No Luke, please," she interrupted, "let me explain. What I did was-"

"I've been thinking about it Leia." He continued. "I've been thinking about what you proposed all day."

Leia was silent. She felt so humiliated just looking at her brother right now.

"I think we should do it." Luke stated.

Leia suddenly was at a total loss for words. She had expected....anything but this.

"I think that together, you and I can save the galaxy," he went on. "With our love, we can create another vergence."

Leia was silent now, taking in her brother's words.

"But what I did..." she began.

"Turned me on more than anything in my entire life." Luke said suddenly, looking at Leia intently. "So much it scared me Leia."

Leia shivered as she stood facing her brother. She felt relieved that he wasn't angry at her. But at the same time, what he was saying had her heart beating rapidly.

"And yes," he continued. "I have thought about being with you...sexually. Even since I knew we were brother and sister."

Leia felt her heart throbbing again with a frightened excitement at Luke's words.

"It's the most erotic fantasy I've ever had."

Leia was still struggling to process everything. She had been afraid Luke would never talk to her again. Now that he was admitting to her his incestuous feelings, she felt a shiver run down her spine. There was something intense about this whole situation. Some energy was building between them even as they stood there.

"I've...had those thoughts too." Leia finally spoke. "Fantasies about you being inside of me."

"Leia, I love you." Luke said, crossing the distance between them to take his sister into his arms.

"Oh Luke," she sobbed, holding him tightly. "I love you so much. What are we going to do?"

Luke said nothing for a moment. He held his sister's small body close to him. She was a part of him more than any other being in the galaxy.

"Love each other."

Leia pulled back and looked into his eyes. There was an electricity in the air between them. Both siblings felt it.

Tilting her head up, Leia leaned in to kiss her brother's mouth. As their lips gently met, Leia began to suck gently on Luke lower lip. She ever so gently teased his mouth with hers, sucking on his bottom lip then up to his top. Luke returned the kiss tenderly. It was so awkward, kissing his own sister. Luke pulled back slightly and looked at her questioningly.

"Here." Leia whispered, taking him by the hand and leading him to her couch. As Luke sat down, never taking his eyes off his beautiful sister's face, she leaned in again whispering, "Try it again."

Leia kissed him again, this time slowly letting her tongue out to explore her brother's mouth. Luke breathed in quickly and returned her kiss with his own tongue. Leia licked her way around her brother's tongue, teasing it with her own. It was so STRANGE kissing him. The entire room seemed to be spinning. There was an almost audible hum in her ears as she sensuously made-out with her own brother. Finally, she broke their kiss, panting excitedly. It was the taboo aspect of this that was getting to her. Part of her mind kept screaming out, HE'S MY BROTHER, as she kissed him. Luke looked fearfully into her sister's eyes. He was feeling the same thing. Like they were violating something. Some fundamental law. Was it society that had programmed them this way? Was it their own genetics or the Force talking to them?

"Again..." Leia breathed. "Give me your tongue."

Luke stuck his tongue out and Leia sucked it into her mouth. She began bobbing her head back and forth sexily, sucking his outstretched tongue in and out of her mouth. It was a totally obscene way to kiss her brother. And a part of Leia loved it.

Luke moaned and brought his lips to his sister's. The two embraced passionately, as Leia took his face in her hands and brought her body on top of his, straddling him. Now facing him directly, Leia ignored the room spinning around her and continued her frenzied assault on her brother's mouth. Luke returned her kisses as his hands reached around to embrace her from behind.

Leia was moaning into his mouth as the two sucked and tongued each other hotly. Luke suddenly broke their kiss and moved his mouth down to Leia's neck, kissing and nibbling his way down her.

"Oh gods Luke....I can't...believe we're doing this..." Leia panted as his kisses approached her breasts.

Luke pulled back at her words to look up at her.

"Leia, if you're not sure about this-"

Leia answered by pulling open her black silk robe to reveal her perfect breasts to her brother.

"Ohh." Luke sighed as he reached up to touch her creamy white breasts.

Leia hovered over him on the couch, shaking with anticipation as he quickly brought her right breast to his mouth, sucking her nipple in.

"Haaaaa!" Leia called out, grabbing the back of his head and pulling him into her chest. Her pussy was on fire. It had flooded her black panties. She began rubbing her pussy mound on Luke's lap as he sucked on her feverishly.

Luke was in ecstasy. He was sucking on the perfect breast of his beautiful sister. A woman he had loved all his life....lusted after all his life. And now he was going to actually fuck her. Part of him still couldn't believe it was happening.

Switching to her other breast, Luke attacked her nipple with even more ferocity, gently biting and teasing it with his tongue.

"Ohhhh gods!!!" Leia called out, throwing her head back to the ceiling. She had never been this turned on in her life. It was the anticipation of all these years. It was the knowledge that he would soon be inside of her...her own brother. And it was the thought that they would be creating life here tonight. It was all so....exhilarating.

Leia cradled his head in her hands as he continued his attack on her left breast. This was the most erotic thing she had ever done. Nothing else compared. Being with her own brother like this was so....hot. Leia felt like she could cum just from Luke sucking her breasts alone.

Leia suddenly pushed his face back from her breast. Smiling seductively, she stood up in front of the couch. Slowly untying the black silk belt at her waist, Leia sensuously let the black robe fall from her shoulders. Her perfect naked body was revealed to her brother for the first time. As Luke starred in awe up at his perfectly shaped sister, he could barely breath as she slowly slid her black silk matching panties to the ground.

Standing before him completely naked now, Leia raised her hands to her breasts, cupping them sensuously. Licking her lips, she slid her left hand slowly down to her wet, waiting pussy. Leia obscenely slid her middle finger back and forth across her pussy lips.

"Is this what you want, my brother?"

Luke could not answer, his heart was beating too fast for him to even think.

"Is this what you've always wanted?"

Leia slid her finger between her seething pussy lips.

"Is this where you are going to fuck me?"

Luke reached down, pulling his tunic shirt off quickly, exposing his bare chest to his sister. Leia smiled and kneeled down in front of him as he sat on the couch.

"Let me..." she breathed.

She pulled his black boots off and her hands quickly unclasped his pants as she began sliding them off her brother. Luke lifted himself to help her pull them down. She smiled up at him playfully as a few quick tugs had his pants completely down. Leia's smiled faded, her expression becoming serious as his fully erect cock sprang into view. Her face suddenly became intense as she crawled forward, bringing her head only inches from Luke's throbbing dick.

Leia was in awe. She had fantasized for years about being with Luke. It had been a kind of naughty fantasy that she rarely let herself ponder. But now...here in front of her was her own brother's hard dick. And it was throbbing. Luke's cock was pulsing in time with his heart-beat as it stood straight up in front of Leia.

"Oh my gods.." Leia whispered as she reached for it with a trembling hand. "It's sooo BIG."

Luke was shaking with excitement as he watched Leia's small hand gently grip around his hard cock.

Feeling it hot and hard in her hand, Leia gasped as she squeezed the throbbing piece of meat.

"I couldn't tell how big it was with my foot," she whispered. "Now I know..."

As she slowly began sliding her hand up and down the shaft of her brother's cock, Leia starred at the magnificent piece of flesh worshipfully.

"Ohh Leia, that feels soooo good." Luke groaned.

Leia broke her gaze from Luke's dick and looked up into her brother's eyes. She suddenly broke out into a nervous laugh, causing him to laugh as well.

"This is so fucking....sexy." Leia said as she looked at her gorgeous brother writhing in ecstasy in her hand.

Leia moved her face closer to the head of his cock. Luke held his breath in anticipation. Looking up at him with a mischievous smile, Leia opened her mouth and sucked the head of Luke's dick in.

"Oh my gods!" Luke moaned at the sight of his own beautiful sister sucking on his cock.

Leia moaned with his cock-head in her mouth and opened wider to take in the full length of his member. She backed off slightly with half of his throbbing erection inside her mouth, then slowly plunged herself down to take the rest of it in.

Luke's eyes widened as Leia deep throated him all the way to the thin hairs at the base of his crouch. She had him completely enveloped....every inch. Leia finally slid her mouth back up his cock so that only the head was inside. Her hand gently reached down to caress Luke's tightening balls. She looked up at him, smiling while sucking his cock-head and teasing it with her tongue. Her hand played with his balls, rolling them while gently massaging and pulling on them as she lovingly bobbed her head up and down on his dick.

Luke was in heaven. It was the sexiest blow-job he had ever been given. Leia knew instinctively exactly how to suck and tease him. Exactly how to drive him insane with lust. As she increased the suction on his member, he realized he could easily cum in her mouth right here.

Leia sensed that her brother was getting close. She released him from her mouth looked up at him, her right hand playing with his balls while her left lightly stroked his cock up and down.

Standing silently, Leia gently pulled Luke to his feet by his dick. He felt powerless in her grip. She had taken charge of the situation, and Luke was more than willing to let his sister guide him in this strange, incestuous coupling.

Still holding him by his cock, Leia walked backwards towards the bedroom. She never broke eye contact with Luke as she carefully entered her bedroom. Luke followed dutifully, his sister's grip on his erection a more powerful guiding force than any Indictor Cruiser's tractor beam.

The back of Leia's legs finally touched the large bed. A bed she had shared with Han many times. But tonight she would be sharing it with her own flesh and blood. Tonight she would be sharing it with Luke.

Sliding herself back on the sheets, Leia brought her feet up and spread her legs obscenely, opening herself up to her brother. Luke had never in his life seen a more blatant invitation. He firmly grabbed her ankles and pulled her forcefully right to the edge of the bed. Kneeling down, Luke brought his face right up to his sister's seething pussy.

Leia was on fire. Her entire body was shaking with anticipation. Luke lowered his face directly to her overheated pussy. He stopped to admire the perfectly hairless slit. This is what he had dreamed of for so many years. This was the forbidden fruit....Luke planted a wet, sucking kiss on the slit, pulling her apart to slide his tongue up inside of her.

"Ohhhh YESSSS!" Leia exclaimed as she looked down at the obscene spectacle of her Jedi brother devouring her.

Luke began frantically sucking as he trailed his tongue up and down the folds of her perfect pussy. She was delicious....the most amazing thing he had ever tasted. Something about her taste was just so....right. Like she was made specifically to be devoured by him alone.

Leia began uncontrollably thrusting her pussy up into Luke's sucking mouth. It was driving her insane. She had to have him inside of her....she had to feel him in her body.

"Oh Luke....please...please..." she began moaning, throwing her head from side to side. "Please Luke...."

Luke pulled his mouth from his sister's delicious pussy. It was time....

"Please what, Leia?"

"Oh gods Luke.....please!"

Luke stood and brought his cock directly to her seething vagina. He gently touched his sister's outer lips with his cock-head. He dragged his erection up and down, tracing the line of her slit.

"Please what....?" He whispered.

Leia grunted in frustration, her eyes locking with his.

"Fuck me!" she groaned throatily. "Please fuck me Luke!"

Luke pushed his bloated cock into the wet, waiting pussy of his horny sister Leia. She was so wet he quickly bottomed out inside her vice-like gripping snatch. The twins groaned in unison, both looking in disbelief at their sexual organs meeting for the first time.

Leia looked in utter shock at the sight of her brother's cock buried inside of her pussy.

"Oh my GODS Luke!" she screamed.

"Huhhh!" Luke answered, unable to speak.

The twins looked into each other's eyes. They were both in a state of shock. Both still trying to get their minds around what they were doing. Luke and Leia looked down at the source of their coupling. Both of their jaws hung open in shock at what they were seeing. Even with Luke's cock embedded inside of Leia's seething pussy it was still almost impossible to comprehend. They were actually fucking....and neither could get their minds to actually believe it. Luke broke the silence by pulling himself back, then thrusting gently into Leia again.

"Ohhhh Luke..." Leia moaned, bringing her legs up to wrap them around Luke's ass, welcoming him in.

Luke began thrusting in and out more forcefully. He was still standing, fucking Leia on the edge of the bed. It was a more intense feeling than anything he had ever experienced.

Leia locked her ankles around her brother's ass as he pounded her forcefully. Luke took hold of her breasts roughly and used her ample tits to control his thrusts in and out of his sexy naked sister. Leia looked up into his eyes as the room filled with this sound of their skin slapping against each other as he pummeled her violently.

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers