All Comments on 'The Twins Ch. 06'

by Fliccy_sub

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok so here's the deal

I know I said you need a more dramatic scene that would sell your story but rape is taking a bit too far in the Incest/Taboo section as it's not taken lightly or kindly. I understand your try for making a point and I kinda see where this is all going to but I strongly suggest you carefully think about how you do it. Character development is nice and you broadened the cast with some fine choices, the setting is life-like enough to interest a reader, the experience (as painful and abhorrent) as is still serves a purpose and might even drive them even more permanently together with support from the family. And for the love of god stop saying that the next part it's the last part as you do in your comments, you obviously don't know how long it's going to take so just go with the flow and stop driving the fake hype.

Yet after all this I gave it a 4* because I believe it's going to get better after all this and that you actually learned something from it all.

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
not a fan

of this chapter but still a fan of this hot story... can't wait to get to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow way to go by ruining a good story with essentialyl a date rape. At no point was this needed wanted or a good plot twist. Only way to fix this is delete this chapter and write a new one.

Fliccy_subFliccy_subover 6 years agoAuthor
the story.

Okay, i get that some...well MOST people don't like the way this chapter went.

lots of hate mail on this one.

thing is..it's the way i FELT like writing it at the time.

sorry if you don't like my emotions or the way i write. but to ME...it was time for this.

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 6 years ago
THE STORY

All though I've had similar situations I can totally relate to this story my twin sister had love for me and we still love eachother very dearly I already hunted down and beat the living daylights outta of the guy that raped her. Asshole was telling it as a war story when I walked in the bar. Called him out and beat the shit outta of him pulled a fun out broke his arm but I think this story was going great until the tape part. I'm sorry it's a great story but just brings up some bad MEMORIES. Just saying hope we get another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I just wanted to comment on the series i love it can't wait to see how to all ends

saji91saji91about 6 years ago
Hate this

I hate this chapter, Love has f up

CRB96CRB96about 6 years ago
THE WORST FUCKING CHAPTER

THIS IS THE WORST FUCKIN CHAPTER! I DON'T MIMD THIS IS THE WAY YOU FELT! A RAPE! FUCK YOU! YOU RUINED THIS!

TocoHillTocoHillover 5 years ago
Letdown

Agree, to the date rape put a real damper on a great story.

SAV12SAV12about 5 years ago
COUNTRY BUMKINS

I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS ABOUT THE DATE RAPE IN YOUR STORY. I THOUGHT IT FIT IN QUITE WELL. THE TWINS ARE COUNTRY KIDS FROM THE FARM, AND AS THE STORY STATES, BOTH SIBLINGS ARE FINDING IT HARD TO FIT IN. THERE ARE A LOT OF VILE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG INNOCENCE WOMEN, AND RACHEL IS LUCKY THE SITUATION WAS NOT WORSE. IN THE REAL WORLD, SHE COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED OR STOLEN FOR THE WHITE SLAVE TRADE. KEEP ON WRITING, THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY SO FAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFliccy_sub@Fliccy_sub
For those that read this. I apologize to those that feel that I have let them down recently. Life is never easy and I feel lost at the moment. The man who was my Father passed away in January and I have not been the same since. I have been unable to think, process things clea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Twins Ch. 05 Previous Part
The Twins Series Info