The Twins Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his cock hardening against her thigh.

He kissed her a bit more intensely, "can we do it again?"

Rachel knew what he wanted, "NO." she shook her head, "Next time I visit we can try again, let me get used to it." She said softly.

He nodded, "yeah, sorry sis. I just really wanted to cum in you again."

Her hand drifted to his cock and massaged it gently, "You can fuck my pussy." Her lips closed on his as she pulled him against her and rolled over onto her back, taking him with her so that he was between her legs.

Jack grunted and looked at her intently, "You said you were sore. I don't want to hurt you."

She smiled up at him as she positioned his cock at her opening, "I was sore LAST night, that didn't stop us. I WANT you as much as you want me."

He slid into her while he kissed her lovingly.

She kissed him back as he filled her, it was slightly painful, like running a finger over a graze.

Rachel didn't care. Having him inside her was all that mattered, the night was fading into dawn and they only had a few more hours together. What did it matter if it hurt a bit, he was the love of her life.

Tenderly they made love, kissing and exploring, her nails dug into his shoulders as his mouth worked on her large puffy nipples, licking her areola before sucking her whole nipple into his mouth as he slid his large penis in and out of her welcoming warm hole.

By the time they finished she was exhausted, they had spent the whole night having sex in one way or another. Daylight streamed through his window as they cuddled.

Rachel nuzzled his chest sadly, aware it was almost time for her to get dressed and catch her train.

******

Early Tuesday morning, Jack walked her to the station and they hugged, she would miss him terribly and she pushed up for a passionate kiss.

He held back and she sighed.

In public he was always worried. Didn't he understand that no one here knew they were siblings?

"Jack" she said in a slightly admonishing tone.

He looked around at the crowded platform as passengers boarded the train in a hustle.

"I Love you Rach." He said softly.

She shook her head, "then show me." She said in a piqued voice, "KISS me, no one here knows us."

He pulled her up and practically lifted her off the ground as his lips crushed against hers.

Rachel's vision swam as she lost herself in his kiss, it felt so warm and loving, taking her back to when they had made love.

She sighed happily and hugged him tightly as the platform guide shouted out "ALL ABORD"

Jack lifted her onto the train and she smiled at him as her toes and then her heels landed on the trains doorstep.

She watched him wave as the doors closed and the carriage moved off.

She managed to find a seat for the Two and a half hour journey, she looked out of the window as the fast moving train sped through the English countryside.

It's rocking and her exhaustion soon had her eyes closing. She let herself drift off, she would need the rest if she wanted to be any good in her afternoon dance class.

*****

"AND STOP." Crissy shouted as they finished the dance routine they had been practicing all week.

Rachel pulled the two halves of her top back together as the music finished and the rest of her class whooped and shouted in delight.

The 'interpretive dance' had her stretched between Hailey and James, both taking her arms and ripping her top open at the end.

While everyone else was clapping and doing a whoop about their performance, she was hiding her briefly exposed tits.

Crissy snapped her fingers, "better, much better. Rachel, YOU nailed it, James, show me more aggression, Hailey, stop hanging back and remember to use your hips."

Rachel sighed inwardly, she knew what was coming next.

Crissy clapped her hands with authority, "OKAY, from the top." She hit the music, "And ONE, TWO THREE."

Rachel ran through the well-rehearsed movements, she concentrated on getting it right and Crissy nodded to herself. Rachel was proving to be a bit of a star, if she kept this up she just might have real potential.

Once again her top was torn apart and her small breasts were exposed, for practice she had her nipples taped over, but for the live show she knew the whole theatre would get to see her bared tits.

She was still blushing when Crissy dismissed the class. Rachel had a hard time getting used to the way this modern Arts collage worked.

Unlike most, it was driven by a European dean who had decided the student's should be properly prepared for what the outside world would be like. Theatres across Europe often didn't have segregated changing rooms or time for prissy princesses.

She showered and then changed in front of her fellow students, male and female. They were all her age and while they tried to brave it out, most of them still felt a bit weird about the arrangements.

Jason came over as she was putting on her bra and lent against the wall, "Rach, you coming out with the girls tonight?" he asked as she slipped on her top.

She nodded, unfazed by Jason, she knew he was gay and had a boyfriend. Out of the all the men, she felt most comfortable around him.

"Yeah sure, I could do with a drink." She answered with a smile.

Jason winked at her, he nodded towards James, "Someone will be pleased." He giggled out like a girl.

Rachel threw him her 'whatever' look as she wiggled into her jeans, "I HAVE a boyfriend." She stated emphatically.

He laughed in her face, "oh dear, but he's MILES away, be a good tart and fuck someone." He said with a wink.

Rachel knew he was just teasing and let it go. Anyone else would have got a slap.

******

Rachel pulled on her tiny dress, it was plain black with a plunging neckline and a seriously short hem.

A quick bit of lippy and she was almost ready when Jason knocked on her door and shouted out, "Curtain call." Before opening the door and waltzing into her room like he owned it.

Rachel cocked her head to one side and held out her arms, doing a quick twirl. "Do I pass?" she said with a smile.

He smiled for a second and then clapped his hands over his mouth.

"What are THOSE?" he practically squealed as he pointed at her pointy toed flat shoes.

She glared at him. "shoes, these are shoes." She said sarcastically.

He shook his head in denial and looked like he was watching a horror film, "No, NO. Those are a disaster."

Jason ignored her venomous glare as he flung open her tiny closet and rummaged through her meagre collection of footwear.

With a triumphant shout he held up the pair she had bought as a sexy 'show' for Jack.

"THESE are SHOES." He trumpeted and held them out towards her.

Rach shook her head, "Those are for my Boyfriend." She said adamantly. She hadn't had a chance to wear them for Jack yet and had no intention of wearing them out tonight.

They were a slutty pair of clear platformed shoes with a six inch heel.

Jason grinned, "cross dresser is he?" he winked.

His attitude made her laugh and playfully punch him, "JASON, you know what I mean."

He smiled, "YEAH, but OMG, you just HAVE to wear them tonight. I refuse to let you go out without them."

Rachel rolled her eyes, she knew he wouldn't let up until she did as he wanted.

Grabbing them out of his hand, she kicked off her flats and put on the 'slut shoes' with a sigh.

"Fine, NOW do I get to go out?" she asked with a slight pout.

In answer, Jason hooked his arm in hers and practically dragged he out of the door.

******

The club was pumping out the latest dance craze tunes and Rachel stood near the bar, sipping her sixth cocktail.

She hadn't had to buy a drink yet, James had pretty much twisted her arm and been shoving drinks into her hand all night.

There was a good reason for standing, her friend Tessie had gawked when they had sat down and whispered that her dress was so short that her knickers were showing.

Crossing her legs exposed more, not so much of her knickers, but much more of her upper thighs as the low hem rode up to show the bottom of her bum cheeks.

She'd been standing or dancing since.

The dress was something Jason had encouraged he to buy. True, she liked it too, but it was far too short to be practical.

Jason and Nathen pulled her onto the dance floor.

She giggled and twirled between them, they were all excellent dancers and the crowd moved to give them space as the students had already proved they could move well.

Rachel lost herself in the beat.

Soon she was spinning and gyrating to the music without a care, using all her talent to give an amazing display of how well her body could move to the beat.

Jason and Nathen kept pace with ease, the crowed clapped and cheered them on as she spun around Nathen, kicked high and let Jason grab her ankle, with well-practiced motion, he pulled her leg above his head and she spun on her other.

The leg twist looked impressive and to nondancer students almost impossible.

Jason pulled her in and she slid between his legs in a classic 'jive' move that turned into modern dance display as she 'air lifted' him at the waist.

"WOOP, WOOP" screamed the house DJ as he watched them, more impressed by the fact that Rachel was doing far more than just showing her moves.

Her short dress was now riding up around her upper hips, her tiny black thong hid little and the plunging neckline was parted to the point where half of her large areola were peeking out.

Laughing and giggling she collapsed against Jason, "I need another DRINK." She declared drunkenly, unaware of just how much of herself she had just flashed.

Jason grinned, "Your well drunk Rach." He said and pointed to her tiny thong which was still very much on display.

Rachel looked down, she took a moment to focus, "OH, woops." She said drunkenly as she wiggled her hips and pulled her dresses hem down to cover up.

She patted his chest, her smile was lopsided as she shook her head, "I'm nuhh, nut, NOT, drunk." She insisted.

Jason shared a look with his boyfriend Nathen, who rolled his eyes, "I think we better get her back to the dorms." Said Nathen with a sigh.

Nathen was a little annoyed, he wanted to spend time with Jason, not babysit some drunken girl.

The two of them stood there for a few moments, reluctant to leave, but not wishing to let down Rachel, she was their friend and they both felt responsible for her.

It was then that James came over, "Hey, she looks wasted." He said as if it hadn't been him getting her drunk.

Unfortunately, neither Jason or Nathen knew that it had been James buying her drinks all night.

"Oh, she's well over." Laughed Jason, fluttering his eyes at James, much to the annoyance of Nathen.

James shrugged, "I'm going back to Uni, got an early start tomorrow, If you want, I'll take her in my taxi?" his excuse and lie perfectly timed.

Nathen beamed, the night was saved.

"Would you? That's soooooo NICE of you." He said as he practically shoved a stumbling Rachel into James' waiting arms.

"yeah, no problem, can't have the star of next week's show waking up in a ditch."

James willingly accepted Rachel into his 'care' and moved off towards the exit.

******

That night Rachel had the most vivid dream. Jack had come to her and they had made love, it was a strange dream though.

In it, he had been rough, manhandling her in a way he never did. He had fucked her ruthlessly and hard.

She had loved it, while at the same time felt unsatisfied. His cock felt smaller, it didn't hit her back walls the way it should and he had bitten her nipples hard enough to make her squeal in distress.

All of it very much unlike Jack.

Yet dreams can be strange.

*****

Rachel woke up with a raging headache, she stumbled to the small bathroom and drank from the tap.

Bleary eyed she looked at her refection and groaned, "never drinking that much again." She swore to herself before turning on the shower and getting under it.

As she soaped herself, she winced, her hand had brushed over her nipple, it was sore.

She looked down at her small breasts as she washed them, she noticed that both of them were very sore and sensitive.

She was sobering up as she tentatively felt between her legs.

It was tender, slightly painful.

Logically she knew that she had recovered from her lovemaking with Jack. The soreness felt so very wrong and she began to realise that she had had sex last night.

She washed herself carefully, touching and finding the spots on her that were bruised.

Rachel started to cry.

The shower washed away her tears as she sobbed.

She didn't even know who she had done it with. She wept with a feeling of being used and a feeling of betrayal.

Her own body had been used, yet worse was the feeling that she had let it happen.

How was she going to explain this to Jack?...She didn't know and finally sat down in the cramped shower.

The rain of its water over her didn't help, yet she desperately wanted to feel clean.

She knew now that it hadn't been a dream...she knew she had kissed and wantonly fucked someone else.

*****

"AND AGAIN" shouted Crissy.

Rachel knew she wasn't doing it right and could tell that Crissy was pissed off.

She tried to get it right, yet she was consumed by what had happened last night.

She kept looking at her fellow students, wondering if it had been one of them.

Overriding it all was the need to talk to her brother.

Ashamed as she was about it, she still needed to tell him. Absolut honesty between them was essential. Even if it would make him unhappy, she had a deep NEED to confess to him.

Crissy snapped her fingers under Rachels nose, "Stay." She growled out before turning to the rest of the class, "Okay ladies, go get cleaned up and I'll see you ALL tomorrow."

She had emphasised the 'ALL' because Jason, James and Debbie hadn't turned up.

Everyone but Rachel grabbed their gear and headed to the showers.

Crissy grabbed two chairs from the few that were arranged against the walls, she placed them face to face and gestured for Rachel to take a seat.

Rachel sighed inwardly, she was in no mood for a telling off. Not after last night.

Crissy didn't say anything for a bit, just stared at Rachel with a pondering look that made her feel very uncomfortable and start to fidget.

"I think I was about your age the first time I got really drunk." Stated Crissy suddenly.

Rachel was a little surprised at her opening statement, but still waited for the expected telling off.

"Yes, I was nearly nineteen and had just got into RADA, thing is, pretty drunk girls end up having sex.." she paused and noted Rachels look of shame, "Yes...I think you probably know that already... do you remember who with? How many? Did he or they use a condom?"

Rachel just stared at Chrissy, unable and unwilling to say anything in reply to her extremely frank questioning.

"I'll take that's as a ...'I don't know'..." Chrissy sighed and shook her head.

"yesterday I watched a tired young girl dance her heart out and give a great performance. Yes I knew you were tired. Yet today you are a shambles, One night of drunken sex with some idiot that probably doesn't even know your name and you're a bag of SHIT."

Crissy stood up and glared at Rachel intently. "I'm going to assume you have learnt your lesson. DO NOT fuck up your chances here again."

She turned smartly on her heel and left.

Rachel realised she was crying, she didn't know when she had started and her emotions were in turmoil. Not only had she had sex, her teacher knew and thought she was a silly little girl. She still didn't know how to tell Jack and above all that she hated herself.

Just the idea of someone other than her brother having been inside her and Cumming in her made her want to vomit.

She retched suddenly and bent over, bile dribbled out of her mouth onto the floor.

Her tummy heaved a few more times, there was nothing to expel but she heaved anyway.

Dejectedly she wiped her mouth with her hand and stood up on shaky legs. The next class would be here soon and without anything to wipe up her mess, she scurried guiltily out of the door.

******

Jack wanted to scream at her, he wanted to run to her and he wanted to find whoever it was that had had her and kill him.

"I LOVE you, I'm sorry it happened. I'll always love you and wish I could be there to hold you." He said. While at the same time wishing he could burn the world to ashes.

He listened to her sob at the other end of the phone call and squeezed his eyes shut in frustration, he had felt something off last night but had stupidly not called. Things might have been different if he had listened to his instincts.

Jack felt guilty, "I'll be there by seven." He said softly, "I'm coming Rach."

She knew she should tell him to stay there but couldn't, she needed to see him so very badly. "Thank you." She half whispered half sobbed.

Neither of them had much credit left, but they talked and stayed on the line as Jack threw a few things into a bag and caught a taxi to the station.

It ran out as he was buying his ticket.

Jack swore and stared at his useless phone that now displayed. 'Emergency calls only.' On it.

"It IS a FUCKING emergency you piece of shit." He yelled at his dead and emotionless phone. As he ran for the train that was about to leave.

*****

Rachel stared at her phone too, she felt Jack's rage and worried it was directed at her. Sometimes being a twin and being able to feel him was not so nice.

She'd always been the strong one, always had the plan for them.

Right then she was lost and alone, the only feeling she was getting from her imperfect psychic link was rage and frustration.

Rachel sobbed and grabbed the bottle of pills.

12