All Comments on 'The Twins Leila and Sarah'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 6 years agoAuthor
Mea Culpa: Wrong category

I had thought I was placing this story in Exhibitionism, but instead it wound up in Incest. It's probably my fault, somehow, but anyway if you were expecting more incest given the rubric it was in, I apologize. I do hope you liked it anyway, and comments are welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it

Glad you put it in the wrong place. I really enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
categorically...

I can accept this story in this category. Fits fine.

Could have used a bit of polish - some rather glaring mistakes. Having said that, I think you did a fair job of putting the story together.

You have one sick-as-fuck imagination...lol

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Category wise

It could be incest, e&v (though not really), non-con and given the mother, LW...it certainly fit into the LW with both swapping/weak arsed main character.

Too weak to realise that Leila probably would have done nothing if he had ordered it.

Too weak to stand up to Kyle's actions or Sarah's plotting. Especially given the promise she made to get him, it could have ruined Sarah's weekend.

He knew he was being tested and he couldn't pass the 1st one - "what will you think of me if/when...." The correct answer was "You will not!" Or the second, pushing Sarah off his lap and dancing or sitting with Leila.

Then at the end, even though he was weaker than any other (quicker seduction by mum), she loved him. This despite wanting someone strong and dominant who would not sleep with her family with the underlying meaning of who would also stop her doing it. Someone who would protect her from herself and her domineering sister and raping father.

Sorry, didn't enjoy it.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well written with very few grammatical errors. Overall, a 5-star story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Twins Previous Part
The Twins Series Info