The Twins, Revisited Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

When Gloria raised her hands to rub her own breasts I panned back and caught the stunning beauty of the twins, their breasts swaying gently above Gloria as they moved their hands. Gloria's face was in full view when suddenly her head lifted, eyes wide as the twins each slipped their fingers along side her labia and pulled her legs wide open. With lips pursed in an "O", Glory moaned louder and rolled her eyes back and dropped her head enjoying the female touch on her most sensitive areas.

I was rock hard and dripping by that time but somehow managed to pan down to follow the action. I narrowed the view finder to film the addition of oil to Glory's shaved mound and followed the glimmering oil trail as it worked its way down her mound and into the top of her wet slit. With perfect timing the twins hands came into view again and began massaging the oil in, slowly rubbing Glory's tight belly and mound to glistening perfection.

The video camera caught all the action as Mandy's fingers found Glory's clit and Arlene's slipped between her labia massaging the blood engorged lips up and down. "Oh my God you two that feels so fucking good!" Gloria cried out, her legs starting shake as she spread them wider.

The twins made no reply, but simply looked into the camera with sultry eyes and winked. I caught it all and remember thinking, "How in the hell do porno producers do this for a living?" My cock swayed heavily as I moved and it felt like the skin would rip open from internal pressure. Gloria's legs rested on Mandy and Arlene's legs and they each held a leg as they penetrated her pussy lips and opened them for me. I zoomed in slowly catching Glory's luscious pink inner lips and her hard clit covered with oil, at their junction, just as Gloria's belly spasm sent a small rivulet of clear fluid out.

I wanted to yell out cut – scream it out even, but held my tongue waiting to see if the twins hand massaging would bring Gloria to climax. My mouth was dry and I desperately tried to moisten my lips as I kept the video going and panned up, zooming in to Gloria's face. Hers was the face of sexual beauty as she strained to hold back the obvious out come. The video caught Gloria's swift arm movements as she reached out clutching at the carpet and arched once again, crying out, "Oh my fucking God I'm so...Oh God yesss...Close – don't stop, please don't stop!"

Moving again, I zoomed out and caught the twin's in full action, their breasts swinging easily as they worked Glory's love hole. Arlene produced a life sized and very realistic looking penis dildo and she slid it home, deep inside Gloria. Mandy licked her lips watching Arlene push and pull the dildo, in and out of Gloria's pussy and then with a quick "California style" flick of her head, Mandy's hair flipped to one side and she bent slowly to suck in Gloria's sensitive clit. "Oh God – Oh God – Oh MY GOD – YESSSSSSS – YESSSSS – that's it...Oh God right there!" Glory screamed out, the video mic picking up every erotic and sensual note of her cry.

I don't remember but I think I stopped breathing then, waiting for Glory to climax. Seconds later her young sweating body convulsed hard as she cried out she was cumming. I videoed every writhing moment and finally zoomed in on her satisfied face as she came down from the sexual high. Glory opened her eyes and smiled at me, just before placing her hands to her lips blowing the video cam a kiss. "That's a rap!" I croaked out and faded the camera shot out.

"My God - that was so hot Glory! You and the twins were fucking great!" I commented, staring at her glistening body.

"I feel so – so naughty...But oh God how I loved doing it!" Glory murmured back, her eyes closed once again as she massaged her tits and shivered.

"Damn Barry you sure got into it! I thought you were gonna cum there for minute!" Arlene chided me.

"Like ya – you're dripping!" Mandy added and the girls all giggled.

Mandy had no idea how much truth she actually spoke and I sat down quickly, my legs feeling suddenly weak. I needed a break and watched in silence as Gloria sat up and gave Mandy and Arlene soft slow kisses and thanked them for her climax. When she finished, the trio turned their attention to me. I watched as they pressed their heads together and three pair of sultry eyes, slowly, looked up focusing on my rock hard cock.

"We're ready...Are you?" Three voices purred out and I gulped hard, feeling the dryness in my throat again.

"Jesus – I think I want a drink!" I mumbled staring at the sexy trio that waited for my answer. Looking down at the object of their attention, I saw the tightly stretched skin on my cock head and the steady flow of clear liquid oozing out and added, "Give me a little time – I feel like I'm gonna explode any minute." in an unsteady, cracking type of voice.

Three sets of young luscious lips formed small little pouts and a single word came out, "Ohhhhh."

"Go ahead Barry – we'll wait." Gloria offered. "Like ya, we'll get ready!" Mandy added in that bubbly voice I loved so much.

As I stood up Arlene was already going after the lubricant bottle and gave me a wink. I smiled back and walked off, still a bit unsteady, on legs that felt like rubber. I took my time - knowing what was about to happen I needed the time to calm down some. The last thing I wanted was to cum immediately and welcomed the relief of not looking directly at the three nude women. I poured a glass of red wine and stood at the bar trying to relax, feeling the tightness ease over the crown of my cock. In the back round, I heard the girl's voices as they talked excitedly and took my first sip thinking how insanely wild this all was.

My glass was half full by the time I turned around, heading back to the girls. My erection had softened some and I felt measurably better about being able to pull off the big sex scene. Gloria's moans caught my attention, but I was in no way prepared for the sight that greeted me as I entered. To the steady blinking light of the video camera, Mandy and Arlene were again attending to Gloria. It was very apparent that the girls had every thing reset and had oiled each other, their bodies glistening, like Glory's.

Glory was on her back holding her legs just behind her knees. She forced her legs as far forward as she could, bringing her oiled ass cheeks up high exposing the hole I had fingered not long ago. Mandy had taken over, in my stead, and sat between Glory's lifted legs penetrating her rectum with a long anal vibrator.

Arlene pursed her lips and sent a kiss my way, being the first to catch sight of me, but kept the firm grip she had on Gloria's breasts. Mandy was working the large vibrator into Gloria's ass when she sensed my presence and turned to look my way, "Oh God Barry – Glory is a natural!" She said excitedly, as she slid the vibrator home causing a loud groan to escape Gloria's mouth. I watched, open mouthed, as Glory's legs started to shake. Mandy pulled back on the vibrator, exposing most of the 8" anal toy before pushing it back in and Gloria cried out.

"Ah Christ that's fucking...Oh God Mandy no! Don't pull it out!" and Mandy giggled as she turned back to Gloria and replied, "Like ya, I don't think so...Barry's here and he looks way ready for you!"

Arlene released Gloria's breasts and moved off to check the video camera. Mandy pushed the vibrator deeper and left it in Glory's ass and like Arlene moved away from Gloria as I approached.

"Oh shit Barry, I never knew – I never imagined how..." Glory managed to moan out and then quickly stopped and gasped loudly when I dropped down and grabbed the vibrator. I pulled the vibrator out and turned if off, as Arlene and Mandy eagerly massaged my stiffening member with oil. Gloria's lusting eyes opened and watched the girls as they prepared my cock, her legs trembling with excitement.

"Oh – my – God...Barry please – please!" Glory moaned and dropped her head back to pull tighter on her legs, tightening her already firm ass cheeks.

Glory's passionate plea had barely faded away when Mandy and Arlene closed their fingers around my hard cock. With their free hands the twins cupped my ass cheeks urging me to rise, as they pointed my cock head for Gloria's glistening rectum. Giggling, as always, the girls rubbed Glory's oiled hole with my cock head and after finally centering it, pushed and pulled on my ass cheeks giving me a wink to push in.

"Oooo – ieeeeeeee, Barry! Your head is so...Oh - shit...Big!" Glory screamed out, as I pushed just hard enough to slip past her anal muscle.

Mandy and Arlene released my cock and moved off, as I waited for Gloria's rectal grip to ease. Finally with shortened breathes, Gloria relaxed and I slid in a bit farther. Little by little my cock disappeared in her tight young ass and I kept close watch on her face for any sign of discomfort or pain. Mandy was right, she was a natural and other than increasing moans she showed no signs of stopping my entrance.

I caught Arlene, from the corner of my eye, moving in with video camera. My shaft was buried half way and Arlene took up position to capture the final push and I learned later she had zoomed in for a very erotic clip of my oiled shaft sliding into Glory's tight hole. I felt my balls resting against Gloria's ass cheeks just as she screamed out clutching at thin air, "Jesus Barry – Jesus no deeper! You're fucking my tonsils!"

I eased back out and started a slow push and pull rhythm watching Gloria bite her lower lips once again and gasp in pleasure. "Oh ya...Oh God ya that's better – umm fuck that feels so good – my clit Barry...Rub my clit!" Complying, I rested my fingers on Glory's shaved mound and used my thumb to gently massage her clit, as I increased my hip thrusts. Arlene proved to be a fair camera handler and later we were amazed at how she had captured the action, even using the fade controls to high light certain changes in the action.

The tight, oiled, friction of Glory's rectum began having an affect on both of us. I felt the blessed urge building in me as her moans turned to quick pants and her legs started to shake. Unable to hold them any longer, Gloria released her legs and rested them on my shoulders as she approached climax. "Yesssss – God yesss – deeper Barry – please deeper – I'm – so – fucking – close!" her words tumbling out with each pant of breath.

"Fuck I hope you're ready...I can't hold out any longer!" I cried out and moved my hand's to drop down and increase my thrusts. It was then I felt Mandy's presence, her fingers tightened around my ball sack and pulled backward sending a dull ache through my loins as I approached climax. Gloria's belly spasmed hard, just as her eyes opened wide and she jerked her head up. "Oh My God...I'm – I – Oh God Barry...CuMMMm with me!"

I needed no further urging – I was way ready and arched my head back preparing to release a long over due load. Mandy instinctively knew I was about to release and pulled slightly harder on my jewels and shoved a finger in my ass just as I released. The combined effect caused me to lurch forward, slamming hard and deep into Gloria sending my first cum load past her rectal muscles like a gun shot! Gloria grabbed her head and screamed out in shock and pleasure, as my cock released pulse after pulse of hot semen into her young ass. Writhing on the floor in front of me, Glory's hips raised and lowered rapidly working my cock for every last drop I could give her.

"Jesus Barry I felt your load shoot out!" Mandy giggled out as she slowly removed her anal probing finger and I sighed with relief. Mandy slid away from behind me and moved in, along with Arlene and the camera, to watch as I gently pulled my throbbing cock from Gloria's rectum. Like them I looked down and saw my cum already oozing out from the back pressure and I shivered in pleasure. Gloria moaned as I withdrew then begged me not to pull out, "Please Barry – no don't...I – I want to feel you..." and her words died away as she moaned out again, slowly shaking her head side to side.

Gloria's body shook with climax after shocks, as she clamped down with her rectum holding my cock head tight and fast inside her. Mandy licked her lips in anticipation and reached out to slide her fingers down through Glory's sopping wet slit. Her contact with Glory's clit created one last body spasm from Gloria and she unintentionally pushed my cock out crying, "Oh God – no more – no more!"

Arlene zoomed in catching the flow of cum from Gloria's ass and just as I dropped down to lie atop Gloria she yelled out, "That's a rap!" and I chuckled.

Gloria smiled warmly at me and wrapped her arms around me drawing me in tight against her, sweating, sexually satisfied body. We kissed deeply and slowly until we were both out of breath. As our lips parted I asked softly, "Well cuz...Any chance you liked your first anal sex?"

A coy grin crossed her lips and she answered back in a lusty voice, "You can have my ass any day – in fact - write me in for every Sunday!" and we laughed together before I added, "Already have!"

I started to slide off Gloria as the twins dropped next to her. Excitedly they asked how she felt and as I rose I heard Glory purr out she could still feel my cock in her ass and the giggling started in. I left the girls to babble for all they were worth and headed out to the spa – back to the hot, bubbly, tub where it all started.

"Complicated? Who fucking cares?" I thought stepping into the soothing water.

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers
12