All Comments on 'The Twins Take Over Ch. 06'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausabout 12 years ago
aw man!

you've done it again! left us with another cliff hanger! oh well, hopefully the next chapter is posted soon and anneke is the one who gets to kill rolf and become the true alpha.

123udontknowme123udontknowmeabout 12 years ago
I agree with Patrolin_Aus

Anneke should be Alpha with Axel. I hope she doesn't get raped by her twin brother. What would compell him to do such a thing? Maybe because the family doted on her and not him since he was teased by his brothers. :o I also hope his burning flesh causes his forearm to fall off. Please keep then safe. :o

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Toes

Yes toes, you seem to keep me on my toes w/this story. I never know from one minute to the next what to expect. And always find myself pleasantly surprised with the direction you lead me down. I have faith that you won't kill Anneke nor will Axel allow her to be raped. But just how close all of it comes, I know you'll surprise me again. Glad to know Carr took the twins mating so well. Of course he really didn't have a choice since the act was already done but he could've been angry despite the outcome. As always I look forward to the next installment of your wonderful story.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
wow

just keeps getting better and better, great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cool

amazing chapter it was very interesting cant wait to find out what happens next update soon please

DormDadDormDadabout 12 years ago
OK...I am frustrated

I have suffered through you leaving me sitting on the edge before. The wait for you to post is killing me. I have enjoyed your writings and really hope you continue. You have grown much as a writer. Please do not keep us waiting too long.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Frustrated... that is so an understatement!!

As usual you leave us on tenderhooks.. I have just caught up again and couldn't stop to write at each chapter except to 5 star you of course... but geez I can't wait for the next chapter poor Anneke I hope Axel gets the chance to rid the world of Rolf.. but we will see what you come up with soon please :):)

reader018reader018almost 12 years ago
@lonesomedove66

it just means she's doing her job as an author! great job,keep up the excellent work!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous