All Comments on 'The Twins Take Over Ch. 09'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ChurosChurosalmost 12 years ago
^0^v

Nice update.

Anticipating the last chapter and the series...

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Ditto can't wait

I so love this whole series

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Yes and Yes

to another chapter in this series and the continuing universe ahead. I like that you are closing up all the loose ends. Although I have a few questions you have managed to tie up quite a few with this chapter. Axel is the new Alpha and yes so is Anneke. I was hoping she would also be Alpha being the sole survivor of her father. The last real Alpha that is, Rolfe was no Alpha. And Trey and Becca might still have hopes of having pups/cubs? I do look forward to the final chapter and am already wondering who might be next in the universe!!

DormDadDormDadalmost 12 years ago
Another story?! YES!!

I was glad to hear that you are continuing with this story line. You have put much time and effort into their creation. 10 of 10 grammar; 10 of 10 plot; 10 of 10 meaning to reader. Write On!

PoisonlovePoisonlovealmost 12 years ago
wooooo

loved it!!! definitely another for my ♥ list

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
Sweet sweet stories! Looking forward to more from the Jensen pack!

Yay Rolf died violently - I'm so happy with that outcome and with Axel and Anneke mating and becoming the Alpha pair! Thanks for your workrate and the quality of the stories that you write! I always love checking for your updates and am never disappointed!

fefe428fefe428almost 12 years ago
Very good...

So glad Rolf is no more and that Axel and Anneke have mated and taken their rightful place as the alpha pair. I'm thrilled to hear you plan to continue this series. If I may make one suggestion for you to consider when writing future stories it would be this; while you're writing of physical and sexual encounters of the wolves and panthers in your stories is excellent you tend to make them your focus instead of really giving your readers much in the way their human halves feel and interact during these moments. Personally, I'd like to read a little bit more from the human perspective as well. It provides a perspective of the couple that we can't really get from their animals, since your option for dialogue is limited when you have the characters in their animal form. Of coure this is merely a suggestions from my own perspective, and is not meant to take anything away from your wonderful stories and excellent storytelling.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Absolutely Wow!

This is a great story and a great continuation of the Wolf's Pet saga. I can't wait to read the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous