The Two Companions Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jorge roused himself with a flask of hot coffee from Armando's and got the shuttle lifted and on the way while Kaylee snuggled in Simon's unconscious arms.

After docking, Inara stepped into her shuttle and appraised the innocently sleeping nude couple, Kaylee still in her wings and Jorge's obviously worn condition. "Debauching angels now eh, Maestre?"

"Hey, I barely survived myself. She got into the red aphrodisiac and it took the two of us to even keep up." Jorge sighed as he sipped his coffee. "But you know the old companion saying, it's still not as bad as.."

"..final exam week at House Madarassa." They both completed together. "And as the ancient philosopher Woodrow Allen stated: 'The worst sex I ever had was wonderful.'" Inara laughed and then turned sober. "Well, get them up. Mal wants his mechanic in the engine room and the doc in the infirmary ready for action and he wants to know if you know how to handle a gun." Inara grimly announced as she reached under the bed for her crossbow.

Kaylee suddenly sat up with her hands in front of her privates and asked with alarm "What is it, Reavers?"

Inara looked at her "No Mei-mei, but it's almost as bad. It's the Longshoreman's Tong"

To be continued....

12