The Two of Us Take a Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my bikini bottom half undone, I didn't want them to notice, so I tried to keep my body down as much as possible. I found a sand bar, and put my feet down being careful not to raise my midriff above the surface of the water. The water was quite shallow. I looked over at Ryosuke who was still grabbing onto my suit. He kept pulling at it, and my legs went up, and my head went under water. I didn't let go of the suit though. Eventually, he loosened his grip, so I could come back up, and breathe.

"Ryosuke! Cut that out!" I protested.

"Sorry," he grinned. I did the tie on my bottoms back up, and then went after him, trying to get on top of him, and push him under. The judo guys near us were doing this too, trying to dunk each other.

"Hey, no fair!" he objected, having trouble keeping his footing.

Just behind him, there was an American woman walking this way. Turning over on to my front, I tried to swim a bit to get out of her path. At first, Ryosuke kept holding on, and I could feel my bottoms sliding down. She continued to walk forward, and smiled at us as she got a bit closer. I wondered if she could see that my suit was coming off.

"It's nice and warm near shore, but it's kind of cold out here," she said in a friendly tone. Ryosuke didn't look at her, but I nodded nervously, and tried to smile. She kept on going, and eventually passed us by.

I looked over at Ryosuke who was now floating, somewhat out of breath. He finally let go, and I pulled my bikini back up, and re-tied the side. I pretended to be angry.

"Careful," I chided.

"You started it," he yelled back. I bowed my head to him a couple of times to apologize, and he smiled back.

"Sorry," he said, breathing in and out pretty deeply. We kissed once, and then I checked the ties again to make sure they were tight.

"That was close," he went on seemingly sorry. We swam back to shore, and went back to our towels.

My sun block had gotten washed off when we were out swimming, so I started rubbing more on. Ryosuke asked if he could rub some on me. I handed him the lotion, and then lay down on my front, resting my head on my arms.

Ryosuke started on my shoulders. I felt him brush against the bow where my bikini top was tied at the back. I gave him a frowny face, so he left it alone. He seemed to settle down a bit, so eventually, I closed my eyes, and just enjoyed the feeling of his hands on my body. Once he'd finished my back, he moved down to my feet, and started working his way up. It felt kind of funny when he rubbed the insides of my legs especially when he'd got up to my thighs. I started giggling.

"What?" he asked.

"That tickles."

He started working on my backside next. I had pulled the scrunch back out trying to cover up my bottom, but he grabbed it, and squeezed it into a string, revealing my whole butt. The feeling of the breeze on my hiney was making me nervous, so I reached over for my white hoodie, and pulled it on. I had trouble poking my head through the hole where the hood was, and I finally got it on. I tried to pull the hem down, but it wasn't quite long enough to cover my bottom.

I lay there for a while, enjoying the ocean breeze and the sound of the waves. Ryosuke kept looking over at me. I was happy. Eventually, I took the cover-up off, fixed my bikini, and stood up planning to go for another swim.

"Come here. Give me a kiss," Ryosuke said. I leaned down to kiss him, but when I did, he tweaked one of my breasts. I pulled back wondering if anyone had seen. No one seemed to be paying much attention to us although there was an Asian girl and a tall European woman who looked over this way. I tried to act like nothing had happened, and went back in for a swim.

After I'd been swimming for a while, I came back, and we decided to go. It was getting near supper time, and we had to look for a place to eat.

On the way back to the car, we finally found a washroom to change in. I went into one of the stalls, and took off my bikini. It felt good to be naked. It felt a bit cool, but it was getting me excited. I pulled my hoodie on over my head, enjoying the feel of the soft fabric on my bare breasts. I debated going out just like that—bottomless I mean, but I couldn't get the hem of the cover-up to stay down far enough to cover my yoohoo. I finally tied a towel around my waist, put my bikini in my backpack, and went out to meet Ryosuke.

Ryosuke looked a bit surprised when he saw me in my towel. I didn't tell him I was naked underneath, but he kept glancing down at my hips. As we walked across the parking lot to the car, I got butterflies in my tummy. The towel was covering everything, but I felt so naughty walking around like that.

We got back to the car, and Ryosuke opened the trunk, so I could get my stuff out. When I leaned in to pull out my suitcase, he slid his hand under my towel, feeling my bottom, trying to see if I still had my bikini on. I got him to stop, but all that probing had got me a bit hot.

When we opened the car doors, a wave of heat came out.

"Sorry, I should have parked in the shade," Ryosuke apologized.

We opened up all the car windows, and finally got it to cool down enough so that we could get inside. I sat in the passenger seat with the door open, looking out at the parking lot. There were a few people over by the washroom, but no one near us. I casually undid my towel. You could see my little tuft of black pubic hair peeking out from under the hem of my hoodie. I tried to stay calm, but to tell you the truth, I was getting pretty excited. Ryosuke started changing too, and his... well, he looked excited too.

I pulled out my powder blue mini-skirt, and shook it out. I guess I should have pulled it on right away, but I didn't. Instead I dug out my matching halter top and my panties, and straightened them out too. Two guys walked by just in front of us. They looked this way, but I tried to act normal. Probably they couldn't see my pussy because of the dashboard, but I was getting all excited. Ryosuke looked over at me, impressed that I was being so naughty.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, just you look pretty cute like that," he said. I shyly hid my pussy, but I was happy to hear him say that. He doesn't really give compliments so much.

"Oh, could you get my sunglasses from the trunk?" I asked.

He looked over as if he was going to say something, but then got out, and opened the trunk. I quickly leaned forward, and pulled the cover-up over my head and off. I was completely naked in the car with the door wide open! It was such a thrill! I looked out the windshield. There were a few people here and there, but I don't think they could see that I was naked. Ryosuke came round to my side, laughing when he saw me naked, my furry bush on display. I moved to get dressed, but he said,

"Wait. Let me get my camera."

He came back, and started videoing me naked in the car like that. I was so nervous, 'cause there were a lot of people in the lot. One guy had a camera, and was taking pictures, but he was facing away from me shooting out at the ocean not at the parking lot.

Ryosuke motioned for me to get up, and kneel on the seat, so my breasts would be visible out the window. I was a bit nervous, worried the guy behind me would see me, but I did as Ryosuke asked, kind of thrilling at this new take charge side of him. Ryosuke signaled for to climb up even higher sticking my backside in the window. I did glance back at the camera guy, but I finally got up on all fours, even more excited now that I was so exposed. I was breathing pretty heavily, all worked up at the risk I was taking, kneeling here naked in the window.

This guy behind us kept playing with his open trunk, making me wonder if he was going to pack up, and leave. I could see these people out behind Ryosuke in the parking lot, but I don't think he knew it was getting so crowded. I gulped wondering if we were taking this too far. Ryosuke wanted me to back up against the dashboard, so he could get the camera guy into his shot, so I did.

"Here. Masturbate," he ordered next.

"What?"

"Play with yourself."

It was true that I was extremely excited by then, but this was all getting a bit crazy. I reluctantly dabbed at my pussy, wetting my fingers with my own love juice, and showing it to him.

"More!" he insisted. I rubbed the love juice all around, getting all messy and excited. He smiled, but this was all pretty embarrassing. I pointed to his penis, kind of thinking we should go back to our room, and do this stuff there. Ryosuke put down his camera, and got into the driver's seat, undoing his pants to show me his penis. I tried to ignore all these people out in the lot, and get him off as quick as I could. He was rock hard already, so it wouldn't take long.

His penis tasted a bit salty like sea water. He grabbed my head, trying to guide me how to pleasure him. With my bottom up in the air, I must have looked quite the sight. I'm not the best at this kind of thing, but I kept using my fingers to play with his balls, while I gripped his penis with my lips sliding up and down the length of his shaft. He kept shuddering, I guess a sign that he was about to come. He came pretty close a couple of times, and then finally did, taking me by surprise. I drew back pulling my mouth off of him, and his semen flew up everywhere, getting some on my chin and lots on his thighs. We hurried to get out some wet tissues, and clean up the mess before someone came, and found us.

I was still kind of horny, but I felt the danger more now that I could sit up and see the people out in the lot. I quickly pulled my halter on, and then leaned forward to slip my feet into my skirt. We were so lucky not to get caught. Maybe someone did see us, but no one came over, so that was good.

Continued in part 2

Emi Tsuruta

12