All Comments on 'The Ugly Shop'

by Dreadlocks

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
darklacedarklaceabout 8 years ago
Terrible ending that works.

Normally i would hate the 'it was all a dream' twist, but it works in this case. Keep up the good work, let your imagination delve further into depravity.

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 6 years ago
Whoa!

That was intense there at the end. Was getting ready to dislike you, but the end did resolve the extreme conclusion without too much calamity for the main character. Well written and well thought out, although a bit intense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. That is all I can say.

I loved the way the decision to change how Monica looked was taken away from her. Total submission and humiliation.

Stacey xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clear characters, resonant dialogue, great portrayal of a certain sort of sub-kink of this kind of story -- a choice, but yet a sealed fate..

Excellent bbw description, and the medical stuff is killer.

And who hasn't wakened from a dream with profound relief?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreadlocks@Dreadlocks
83 Followers
I am an author of several published novels as well as dabbling in erotica. I concentrate on the humiliation of females in various situations with a concentration on fetish subjects such as head shaving and degradation. I generally write serial episodes in my writing, but do ...