All Comments on 'The Ultimate Porn Movie'

by maddiebarry

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please

I think a money involving Jess' first threesome with Adrian and Aurora is in order, with maybe her roommate finding out she is doing porn and becoming involved as well or a several story arc.

SteveWallaceSteveWallaceover 7 years ago
Summer Job ...

There's GOT to be a sequel to this. Loved it. Five stars for creativity and detail.

BJwriterBJwriterover 7 years ago
Loved it!

What a great idea. Good development and story line. I look forward to hearing more about Jess's exploits in the porn industry. What a great way to introduce her and us to it. Great elements - loss of virginity, first BJ, DP, and airtight. Virgin to slut in one day is right. I loved that she got well-paid for it, but was hoping she'd hold out for more and get it. I guess she did by getting a royalty in perpetuity. I would love to see that video, too. Too bad it is fictional, but thanks for helping me imagine it. Do write more. I gave it 5 stars; you earned everyone of them.

jrmmjrmmover 7 years ago
I want to see that movie

I so want to see that movie I loved every part of that story it was fantastic 5 stars all the way

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 7 years ago
Easy money???

First day on the job and Jess gives a blow job, loses her virginity, takes it up the ass, gets DP'ed, and gang-banged. Day two is going to be a letdown when compared with day one. By the way, does she get a lunch break?

Great story line, and good luck in the contest.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Virgin 5-Spot!

HOT action in her film/sex debut!

In addition to the $12,000,9 months later she got a special dividend. Little Adrian was born with green eyes and a long schlong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it - 5 stars

That is a great start to what can be a fantastic series. A very unique style of story which is quite the accomplishment. Would love to read about her further adventures in the pron industry as well as her waxing routine and any other modifications she decides/is asked to have done.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just unfair...

I wish there was some way that I could give this story (say) 38 stars instead of the five were limited to.

I'd been away from Literotica for a good while (stories seemed to have stagnated, pretty much repeats of tales that had been posted for years, etc). Thank you maddiebarry for restoring my faith in this site. Keep the good work (as well as my penis) up...

maddiebarrymaddiebarryover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the lovely comments! I'm playing with an idea for a sequel, so keep your eyes peeled for more on Jess and Co.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Casting

I think I saw that movie on line, but this reads even better 👌

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Star is Born

That was some fine piece of writing too, Maddie!! Thanks for putting in the effort!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Realistic

Loved the story. Would like to hear how Jess processed what happened to her, and finding herself multi-orgasmic. Waiting for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of the best stories ever.

She seems too incredibly naive, though. And also not excited enough about losing her virginity. Most women seem more excited about that. And to do all this in front of a film crew and cameras; I would certainly be excited about that even though I am not a virgin. Now that I think about, I would love to do all this, though.

jrmmjrmmalmost 7 years ago
I reread this frequently, it is an amazing story I love it

A great story that I reread frequently it gets me excited every time

kensimoorekensimooreover 6 years ago
Outstanding Story!

Loved the story, very hot, exciting and well written!

Thank you!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 6 years ago
Wonderful

This is a wonderful story as Jess truly needed the money and appears to not feel to bad about giving up her virginity. Also she used good business sense to get a better pay off for being in the movie. Really enjoyed reading this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaddiebarry@maddiebarry
D.O. Wilson Chapter 4 is out! This will be an ongoing series, so keep an eye out for more! If you like my stories, check out my novels, available from Amazon and Smashwords as well as most other ebook retailers. Just search for "Madison Barry" wherever ebooks are sold. If yo...