The Ultimate Porn Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breasts covered in cum. "I guess?"

"Great. Any preference for who's first to go in your ass?"

"Not Adrian, too?" I asked. I was more comfortable with him, since we'd already spent a little time together.

"No. More interesting if it's someone else. How about Joey?"

"Uh, okay. I guess." Joey patted my shoulder.

"Great. Don't worry, we'll prep you first. This isn't torture porn."

"Prep?"

"For anal. And Jess, some of this might be hard for you, which is kind of the point because that makes it exciting for the viewers, you know? So be willing to try stuff. You've already consented to everything, I'll remind you."

Something felt off about this, but I wasn't sure what. It almost sounded like they were going to force me to do things. "Yeah, but if it really hurts, or I need a break or something, I can stop, right?"

"It's better if you keep going. Push yourself. It'll be worth it."

Worth it for who? I wondered. "I guess. Um, anything else I should know?"

"I don't think so. Ready?"

"I don't know."

"Good enough. Roll cameras!" he called. "Jess, stand there and look nervous. That shouldn't be hard."

That actually made me laugh. I still couldn't believe I was doing this. Tariq and Joey let go of my arms and backed out of the frame. Adrian was on the set but behind the mobile cameraman. The cameraman came up to me. "I'll be in there trying to get some good shots. Just ignore me. Oh, I'm Paul, by the way."

"Paul. Nice to meet you. Um, ignore you?"

"Yep."

"Right." Sure, no problem, ignore the man with the camera taking close-ups of my virgin pussy. I took a deep breath and walked over the middle of the room, where Gene had indicated.

"Action!" Gene called.

Was I supposed to do something? I bit my lower lip and shifted my weight from one foot to the other. Adrian came forward.

"Hey, babe, you ready?" he asked.

"Ready for what?" Were we starting, or was he just making conversation?

"You said you'd have sex with me tonight. You didn't change your mind, did you?" I realized he was ad-libbing according to the story Gene had described.

"No, I didn't change my mind," I said.

"I know it's your first time, and I want to make it special for you." And apparently that was enough dialog for porn movie purposes. He took off his shirt, revealing a smooth, muscled chest and tattooed biceps, put one hand behind my head and the other at my waist, and kissed me quite thoroughly. This, I could do! I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed him back.

"Let's lie down," he suggested. He took my hands and led me over to the bed and helped me lie back against the pillows. Then he straddled me, with his knees to either side of my hips. I felt simultaneously trapped and protected. Butterflies beat madly in my stomach.

He kissed me on the lips, then the side of my neck, pulled the robe off my shoulder and flicked his tongue against my collarbone. At first, I was too busy being aware of all these people watching me, Paul with his camera, the knowledge of what was coming, and I couldn't feel anything Adrian did. But when I felt cool air on my nipple and then Adrian's warm tongue, the foreign sensation broke through my nerves and I refocused my attention on him.

My nipple hardened, and he closed his mouth around it and sucked. A corresponding tightening between my legs brought a gasp. He untied the sash of my robe while he continued to suck.

I didn't know what to do with my hands. I touched his shoulder, and he took my wrist gently in his hand and guided my arm up behind my head. He repeated the motion with my other hand, and at the same time switched to licking my other nipple. With my robe open and my arms stretched up behind me, he had unrestricted access to my body. My breath quickened and my heart beat in my ears.

He moved backward, caressed my breasts and pinched my nipples just enough to bring up another gasp, kissed my navel, and then adjusted his position so that his knees were between my thighs. He ran his fingers up my inner thigh and coaxed my legs open wider. I saw Paul at the foot of the bed trying to get a good angle and made myself ignore him.

Adrian stroked my clitoris with one finger, and I instinctively bent my knees. I had thought his finger would feel similar to mine when I masturbated, but it wasn't the same at all. He rubbed faster. A quiver started in my pelvis, and I moaned.

He stopped and used both hands to stretch the lips of my vagina open. Paul brought the camera in close. "What are you doing?" I asked, wishing for him to go back to stroking my clit.

"Just want to make sure you were telling the truth when you said you're a virgin," Adrian said.

Maybe they needed proof for the viewers? I would have liked to have been warned they were going to do that, but then I didn't care anymore because Adrian's tongue grazed the hood of my clit and sent a jolt through my pussy. He flicked his tongue across my clit again, then licked more firmly. I grabbed at the pillows and bucked my hips, and he sucked hard. A tremor ran through me, my thighs tightened, my toes curled. He went back to licking, the tip of his tongue sliding along my clit, dipping into my vagina, faster and faster.

He sucked hard again and slid a finger a short way into my pussy. I moaned, louder, and convulsed, pussy throbbing and clit pulsing, breathing hard and a little stunned.

He crawled up the bed toward me and put his finger in my mouth. I tasted myself, a little sour, musky. He fixed those green eyes on me, smiled, and put his arm behind my shoulders and helped me sit up. He slipped my robe off my arms, kissed me, and then lay back. I tried to remember what Gene had said I was supposed to do next. Oh, right, blow job.

I licked my lips. Adrian undid his fly and pushed his pants down far enough to free his penis. I wasn't sure if it was completely erect, but it was long and thick, much bigger than I'd imagined. I didn't see how it could possibly fit!

He reached for my hand and wrapped my fingers around his cock. My turn. I moved my hand up and down hesitantly. "Harder," he said. I firmed up my grip and stroked with more confidence. He sat up partway and pushed my head down toward his lap. The head of his cock bumped against my cheek. I turned my head and poked my tongue out, curiosity overtaking uncertainty.

The shaft didn't taste like much of anything, warm and smooth. I licked along the whole length and then, emboldened, sealed my lips over the head. There was a peculiar flavor here, a little salty, a little sweet. I moved down as far as I could, until I almost gagged, then pulled back up. He gathered my hair away from my face and used my hair as a handle to guide my head up and down. He felt my breasts, then took my hand again and had me cup his balls. I was getting the hang of this. It was kind of fun, and I was encouraged by his appreciative groans.

He let me continue for a few minutes, then released my hair and sat up all the way. I looked up at him. He cradled the back of my head and lay me back tenderly, kissed me, and then wiggled out of his pants.

He positioned himself between my legs and pushed my thighs up and out. He teased my clit with the pad of his thumb and eased one finger into my pussy. "You're so wet," he said. "Excited?"

I nodded, unable to form words. Excited, scared, not quite sure this was a good idea, but intrigued, too. His finger moved in and out a few times, and then he sat back on his knees and aligned the head of his cock with my pussy. He hooked his arms around my thighs and pulled me toward him, lifting my hips off the bed. I whimpered, betraying some of my fear.

Some part of me was aware of Paul with his camera finding the perfect angle, and of Gene somewhere supervising the action, and of the two other cameramen zooming in on my naughty bits or my face or whatever else they might want a shot of, and of the four other guys who were going to rush in, but most of my brain was busy trying to do the math of how this thing the size of a medium cucumber could fit in a hole the size of a small carrot.

At some silent signal, Adrian pushed just the tip of his cock into me, enough that I could feel the stretching. I tensed. His thumb stroked my clit, and he moved out then in again, a little farther this time.

"Ooooh God," I whispered. I had no words for the new sensations, but I relaxed as little bursts of pleasure coursed through me. And then Adrian drove his hips forward. A sharp pain that took my breath away was followed by a dull ache. He held tight to my thighs as I fought him, trying to back away. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow," I gasped. "Oh fuck." When the initial panic faded and I realized it didn't hurt as much as I thought, I stopped struggling.

He pulled out, which was both a relief and a disappointment. He let my thighs go and straightened up enough to show me the blood on his cock. He grinned. "Cherry popped," he said. "Turn over."

The dull ache was still there, and a mild sting where the skin had torn a little. He'd gone in so fast! I wondered if they'd planned it like that all along or if he'd meant to go slower. I rolled over.

"On your knees," he instructed.

I pulled my knees in and put my ass in the air. I felt his hands on my hips, and then his cock again, slipping in more easily this time, now that the path was forged. The new angle let him go deeper but also stretched me in new directions.

He began to thrust, slowly at first, until I involuntarily pushed back toward him, and then he picked up speed. "Close your eyes," he murmured. That sounded like a good idea. Shutting out the sight of the cameras and the other men watching let me focus on the pounding of Adrian's cock. A few more strokes, and he pulled out. The bed dipped, and I opened my eyes. I noticed that the four guys were no longer standing behind the cameramen just in time to feel a cock enter me again, wider than Adrian's, but not as long.

"What's going on?" I screamed.

"Fuck, you're so tiiight, woman," said a voice behind me. I lifted my head and peered behind me to see that Tariq's hands were on my ass, and presumably his cock was inside me.

"What's happening?" My confusion was genuine, but Adrian apparently thought I was acting. He appeared in my line of sight, rubbing his cock.

"I thought a few of my friends might enjoy your nice, tight pussy," he said.

Somehow, I'd expected them to warn me before someone new fucked me. I was beginning to understand what Gene had meant by "going from virgin to slut." Fifteen minutes ago, I'd never had a cock in me, and now I'd had sex with two different men.

Tariq's cock was uncomfortably wide, and I hadn't completely recovered from Adrian's dramatic entrance. I bit back a wail and thought seriously about calling an end to this ridiculous notion. A few more thrusts, though, and he pulled out to make room for the next cock. I watched in a strange, detached way as Chris took his place.

"Lie on your side," Chris said.

I fell sideways, and Chris stretched out behind me. The head of his cock rubbed along my pussy lips and then sank into me. He was smaller than Adrian. He reached around to fondle my breast. "Never had a virgin before," he said. "Well, I guess I'm your third, really." He laughed at that. He stroked my nipple very lightly with his finger and fucked me with slow, even thrusts. "How's that feel?" he asked.

My nipple contracted, and each brush of his finger brought a corresponding tug in my clit. "Feels nice," I said.

Adrian hopped up on the bed in front of me and knelt by my face. He bent over to suck on my nipple, and his hand went between my legs to rub my clit, even as Chris continued to fuck me.

"Oh Gooooooood," I screamed, senses going into overload as an orgasm crashed over me.

Chris withdrew, and the two manhandled me into the next pose, on my back with my head hanging down off the edge of the bed.

Tariq was between my legs again, and his face hovered above mine. His cock stretched me, and the dull ache returned. I couldn't have known how hard this would be, what exactly I was agreeing to. And we still hadn't done the anal part, which I was now dreading, given how sore my pussy already was.

"I can't," I panted. "I can't. It hurts too much."

"Shhhh," Tariq said. "You're fine."

I wasn't fine, but I didn't have a chance to lodge a further protest, because Ivan's balls were dangling in front of my eyes, and he tapped his cock against my mouth. "Open up, pretty lady," he said. I opened my mouth, thinking to say no, but he pushed his cock between my teeth and almost down my throat. I thrashed, panicking, but Tariq had a tight grip on my thighs, and Ivan caught my hands and held them against my body while he fucked my face. I calmed when it became clear he wasn't going to suffocate me.

They both stopped after an eternity that was probably only a few minutes, and then Chris and Joey picked me up between them. Ivan sat in the chair, and the two men deposited me into his lap so that my pussy slid right onto his cock. He put his arms around me.

"Please, I need to stop," I said. Sitting on him like this drove his cock deeper into me, and his was almost as long as Adrian's, though narrower.

"We're already halfway done," Ivan said. "You're doing great."

Halfway? I could make it. Maybe. I mentally counted the money I'd earned, trying to take my mind off what was happening. Three thousand, plus three more cocks. Six thousand. If I hung on, I'd get another five. I leaned against Ivan's chest and snaked my arms around his shoulders.

Satisfied that I wasn't going anywhere, Ivan ran his hands down my back, caressed my ass, and then spread my ass cheeks wide. Something tickled my anus, which I quickly identified as Joey's finger, slick with lube.

Oh right. The $5,000 was for anal. That had slipped my mind momentarily.

The finger pressed against my asshole and slithered inside.

"Oh fuck, what's he doing?" I asked.

"Bear down a little, and try to relax," Joey said in my ear. "I'm getting your asshole ready for my cock."

"It feels weird," I said.

"You'll get used to it."

I put my head on Ivan's shoulder and tried to do what Joey had said. Ivan's cock in one hole and Joey's finger in the other had me overwhelmed. Too many new sensations at once.

"Good," Joey said. He moved his finger in and out a little, and Ivan began to thrust very gently at the same time. "Let's see if we can make you cum again," he said.

I arched my back, and Ivan took a nipple in his mouth. My eyes rolled back in my head and I surrendered to what they were doing. I heard a buzzing sound, and Joey's finger was gone, and something else was going in, something wider. Oh, that was the source of the buzzing. It was a vibrator.

"Oh my God oh my God oh my God," I cried, and, sure enough, another orgasm left me breathless and trembling.

Joey and Ivan took my momentary incoherence as an opportunity to carry me back over to the bed and helped me into the same position we'd used earlier, with my knees under me and my ass in the air. All five men surrounded me now, with Joey behind me this time. Ivan pulled my hands toward him and held them tightly. Someone started teasing my clit, and two other hands pinched and rolled my nipples. Joey put one finger and then two into my asshole again, rotating his hand and sliding in and out at the same time. The motion activated nerves I didn't even know I had, and I moaned again, enjoying the new experience.

Joey's fingers vanished, and he pushed the head of his cock in. I jerked in surprise, and he slipped in a little more. His cock was much wider than the vibrator. I resisted, tried to pull away, afraid of the pain, but I couldn't go far with all of the other hands on me. Joey had a good grip on my hips as he continued his leisurely entry.

It was a different sort of ache than the one in my pussy, more of a stabbing pain and then a burning. Joey held very still for a moment, then withdrew a little ways and thrust again. "All in," he said.

I was shaking my head, trying to tell them I didn't want to do this anymore, but the only sound I could make was a low, guttural moan. Joey began to fuck me in earnest. At some point, I realized it didn't hurt anymore, and my groans of protest became high-pitched gasps. "You're doing so good," Joey murmured. "You like that?"

"Oh fuck," I whispered. The other guys backed off, and it was just me and Joey for a few minutes, giving me a chance to calm down a bit.

Adrian lay down next to me, and Joey pulled out. I collapsed forward onto my face. "Are we done?" I asked, breathing hard.

Adrian chuckled. "Almost."

It took three sets of hands to maneuver me this time. They lowered me onto Adrian's cock with my knees to either side of him, and he hugged me to his chest. Joey knelt behind me.

"What else is there?" I asked.

Joey's cock bumped against my asshole again. "This is a DP," he said. He entered me again, and with Adrian already in my pussy, I had to stretch in yet new directions.

"Oh no, no, no, I can't. Ow, fuck!" I screamed. The two men both began to thrust, in different rhythms, and I could only hold on for the ride. "Fuuuuck," I groaned. I adjusted after a moment, but I was so sore and tired, it was all I could do to keep from toppling over.

Tariq grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head up. My mouth dropped open, and before I understood what was happening, his cock intruded between my teeth. "And this," Tariq said, "makes you airtight."

I gurgled in response, eyes wide, ass and pussy full to bursting. Tariq fucked my mouth a few more times, then backed up and started jerking himself off. Soon, white spurts struck my cheek, my lips, my chin, and then Tariq released my hair.

Joey withdrew, and he and Adrian rolled me over. Adrian straddled my chest and aimed his cock at my face, jerking himself vigorously. "Open your mouth," he said. I did so without thinking, and he came straight onto my tongue. I coughed and sputtered. He got out of the way and sat behind my head.

More warm cum hit my breasts and my stomach as the other three finished themselves off. Then the four retreated as quickly as they'd appeared and Adrian pulled my head into his lap and stroked my hair tenderly.

"So how was your first time?" he asked.

I was overcome with a case of the giggles. "Special," I managed.

"Cut!" Gene yelled. "Magnificent!" he said. "Stunning! You'll be a star." Who was he talking to? I stared up at the stage lights, dazed, exhausted, sore, relaxing as Adrian's fingers massaged my scalp. The taste of his cum lingered in my mouth, and the others' was drying on me.

Gene threw a blanket over me. "Is it over?" I asked.

"It's over. How do you feel?"

"I don't know."

He laughed. "Rest for a few minutes. Aurora will be here soon to take you to shower."

"Okay. When do I get the $11,000?"

"I'll cut you a check right now. I'll tack on an extra thousand for the orgasms."

"Thanks. Can I see the movie when it's done?"

"Of course. I'll make sure you get a copy."

Adrian kissed my forehead and then extricated himself from under my head. "I'm gonna hit the shower, too. I had a good time," he said.

I watched him pull his pants on and saunter off the set. "Everything hurts," I said to Gene.

"You'll be fine. Take some Tylenol and get a good night's sleep." Gene patted my head and wandered away.

Aurora appeared after a few minutes. "Did you have fun?"

"Um, I'm not sure."

"Definitely an exciting way to lose your virginity," she said with a giggle. "Come on, I bet you want a shower more than anything in the world."

"Yeah. A shower." My thoughts meandered over the events of the day, trying to make sense of it all. "Do you think Gene would want me back for another movie?"

"Ask him. He's always looking for talent."