All Comments on 'The Ultimate Sex Club'

by bb1212

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
knight91knight91over 10 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best in a very LONG time!!!!

christi11christi11over 10 years ago
Oh my gawd!

Oh gawd that was an awesome story!!!! I know you wrote it as a stand alone, and you said who knows, there may be more stories from the club. But... I'd *LOVE* to hear more about the trio, I'm totally hooked on the characters.

Loved it, thank you soooo much for sharing!!!

Christi

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
that was the....

GREATEST sex club description EVER! id truely love to be a member of such a club and if need be, to help run it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible!!!!!

Would have loved another 5-6 pages. Made me rethink my total devotion and focus on other women as lovers. I could take a good cock in me if I was kissing a woman and feeling her feminine body!

Write more!!!! your style and writing skills are terrific.....

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
This exquisite story has a Life of its own. BRAVO

Very few authors invest this much heart and soul into the characters, and 'their' stories, like this single treasure demonstrate. I know it tells a complete story of one challenged person's successful leap forward. It does stand alone without added segments. NOW I stand with many interested readers who feel Halyn will impact the rest of the universe with more exposure to Sam / Halyn's 'ways' of teaching us to accept others who don't fit into any 'Traditional' norm. This unique character can do so much more for every lifestyle and culture - all of them with positive results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fab

one very good hermaphrodite story for start to finsh can wesee what happen next may be a star at the club or get a boy or transgender looking to more leann xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very well written

Great story, and the possibilities for sequels are endless. I would love to read more. Great job all around :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was ugly

BARF! That covers it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
An Amazing Sexy Beautiful Story

I've never orgasmed to just literature before, that was amazing thank you. I can't wait to read your other stories. You are a beautiful writer! Keep up the amazing, and sexy work! Loved It!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I do hope that you will change your mind and do a sequel to this great story.

I loved the story and how Sam is starting to find out more about herself. I suspect that she will turnout to be bisexual instead of being just straight. She will find it nice to have sex with men or women and use any or all parts of her body. She may find out that even lesbian sex is nice to experience. Please do not end this story since so many enjoyed it and would like to see more of it. You could even have a sequel about the club with some of the other characters in it. But the story is about the club and who visits it as told by Mary and James. Keep up writing such great stories.

RJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more please

Story sent up was great. The ending definitely needs a part 2 (and maybe 3 and 4). Would love to read how Sam/Halyn introduces Pernice to the club and the positive reactions of friends,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love the narration

Beautifully written story. Wow Hermaphrodites have best of both the worlds. Got to read your other collection now

TimothyMTimothyMabout 10 years ago
Brilliant and hot

The whole concept is well thought out and brilliantly executed. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Probably the best story I've ever read. A sequel would be amazing!

Ret36bRet36bover 9 years ago
Great story!!

Fabulous story! Well written and incredibly hot! I particularly enjoy how Sam/Haylin grew and came to appreciate her body and the possibilities for pleasure. The struggle with his/her male and female sides and they societal convention of "straight" heighten the excitement. I just stumbled onto this story and do hope there are sequels!! The character has incredible erotic and emotional potential as he/she has found a place to be comfortable with her/his body! The potential group sex scene with men and women should be incredible!

HookmeistrHookmeistrover 9 years ago
Phenomal story

I loved your character development, the dilemmas, the indecision and finally decision. You brought so many different elements into the story, so many great details that I fell in love with the primary characters and no find myself really wanting to hear more about Haylyn and her further exploration as well as the club itself. I won't ask since you've said you probably won't do another but I'm at least counting myself among others who would certainly love to see more. Thank you so much for your amazing contribution to the Literotica community!

computermadcomputermadover 9 years ago

Wonderful story and characters keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

I found this story by pure chance and it was totally amazing. One of the very best on the site. Well thought-out dilemas and story line (I really don't like quick bang-bang stories). I'd love to see a sequel, if you find some inspiration in the future. In any case, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great!

Great story! I really wanted it to keep going, it was such a good adventure. I'd love to find out what happens to Sam/Halyn next so really hope this could be the start of a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

I repeat, more.

bworth1943bworth1943over 5 years ago
fantasy night

though the character is fictional the story depicts absolute fulfillment. Bravo.

Also a safe friendly environment , sadly lacking in reality.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
Ok, now that’s a good story..

So the end first.... I love how she is already thinking of anonymously fucking her pushy friend.

That was a great story and I liked how she found some respect from the sex doctors and good sex to release her pent up sex drive. I also liked how afterwards she could only see the positives and all the possibilities that lay ahead, instead of going on a guilt trip.

Great job

Sissylisa221Sissylisa221about 3 years ago

LOVE IT!!! MORE PLEASE!!!

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 2 years ago

Dam would love to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your best story !!!!

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Interesting story. I loved it. It was really exciting with Sam being both sexes. I love to meet someone like Sam.

Bi75tedBi75ted11 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your description of Halyn's loving, sexual experience as a person who is intersex is similar to how I feel as a trans/nonbinary person...very much both/and instead of either/or.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please let's hear more of Halyn's exploits!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous