The Ultimate Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy lay down on the other side of me, and kissed my neck. "I love you, Mom. You're great. Man, are you great."

"Isn't she?" Joannie looked into my face, and for a moment I saw that little girl, innocent, whom I'd adored so as a child.

"You two, you're the best," I said, and kissed each of them.

"We'd do anything for you," Randy assured me.

"Including kill that asshole Allen. Just say the word and he's a corpse." Joannie sounded perfectly serious.

"I'll let Harry handle him," I told her.

"Well, then, if you're not gonna let us kill him," she said with a sigh, sitting up, fluffing up her hair, "I guess Randy's just gonna have to get another hard on and fuck me."

"Your daughter is a nympho," he told me.

"Like mother, like daughter," I grinned at him. "Come on. I'll help with the hard on. I'll turn him over to you when he's good and ready," I told my daughter.

She laughed, propped herself at the head of the bed against my pillows, and settled into watch. Her legs were spread wide apart for Randy's benefit. She teased him every so often, running her fingers inside herself.

"Come here, my boy," I said, and twisted around so that I could get to his groin. His sweet maleness lay there just begging for some attention.

"Suck me, Mom," he whispered.

I started off licking him slowly, with long strokes, and before I even took him in my mouth I felt him stiffening up ever so slightly.

"Get him nice and hard," Joannie said.

"Don't worry. I know what I'm doing," I assured her.

"She sure does," Randy agreed. He'd relaxed, with his hands behind his head, letting me service him.

I caressed his balls, pumped his shaft, and kissed off the sweet-tasting precum from his tip. When I began sucking earnestly on him, getting him in the back of my throat, he'd hardened up, his breaths shallow.

"That looks great," Joannie said, her voice throaty. "You can fuck me anytime now."

"This feels so good," he said, his eyes shut, just enjoying my attentions.

"Don't you dare get him off!" Joannie said, shoving me a little with her foot.

I laughed, and sat up. Randy's penis stood straight up. "All right. He's yours. I'm going to take a shower."

"No, Mom, you need to watch," Randy said as he edged toward his sister. She remained against the pillows, waiting for him to take her.

I moved off the bed, slipped on my rosy peignoir, and sat in a chair to watch them. Randy eased up to his sister, kissing her, his hand kneading her breasts, her pink nipples erect at his touch. The way she tipped her head up to him, accepted his kisses, and now spreading her legs - the beauty and tenderness of it brought tears to my eyes. Randy's cock was the star of the show, though. Joannie gripped him, pulled him toward her. She wanted him inside her so badly; I knew just how she felt. He grabbed her legs and lay her flat on the bed, then poised over her, his cock like a heat seeking missile, ready to penetrate its target. I heard Joannie's soft breaths of anticipation.

He entered her in one long, hard thrust; they both gasped, and then the desperate fucking began. Nothing easy or gentle between these two. No build-up. He reamed her so hard and fast; my bedsprings squeaked and the headboard thumped in rhythm against the wall. Joannie's squeals seemed to spur him to shove himself further inside her. A sheen of sweat covered their young, supple bodies.

Randy glanced over at me and grinned, never breaking his tempo. Joannie was too overcome with lust to even remember that I was there.

"I'm gonna cum!" she screamed, digging her nails into Randy's shoulders. He kept fucking her, grunting, pulling at her hair.

"Oh gaawwwwwddd," her orgasmic vocalization was long and drawn out, her legs tensed around him, he continued pumping.

"Fuuuuucccckkkk," he moaned momentarily. His cum oozed out of her onto the bed, between her thighs. He wiped up a handful and spread it onto her breast and nipple. When he put his hand to her mouth, she licked his fingers.

"Damn, you two," I said, squirming. "I'm getting horny again."

They laughed, kissed, and gestured at me to come back to bed. I joined them; they tickled me. Randy found his way inside my peignoir and sucked my nipples.

"Oh, you kids," I sighed.

"I'm taking a shower," Joannie said, hopping out of bed. "Wanna come?" she looked back at her brother.

"Fuck, yeah," he said eagerly.

"I'll make us something to eat," I told them.

"Okay, Mom," they said in unison.

I smiled, watched them take towels out of the linen closet, and move into my bathroom. The big walk-in shower was perfect for shower sex. I thought of joining them, but decided not to. They'd done enough for their old mother tonight. It was their time for a little privacy.

As I walked through my wrecked living room, I had to laugh. What did I need a man for? I had all the man I needed in Randy. And when he was busy, Joannie and I knew how to please each other. I was the luckiest woman in the world.

12