The Unbeaten Challenge - Annie S.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

"Mmmm!! Fuck yeah... That's the kind of tricks I love to see..." The hung and handsome hunk groans in pleasure as that fantastic feeling oral hole smoothly and swiftly travels back and forth along his now coated with saliva inches, and the camera is able to record a point-of-view style show to show the talented and beautiful female wrestler sucking away on his cock with the kind of skill that porn starlets could notes from.

"Ahhhh... Mmmmm fuck!! But it's gonna take a lot more than this... Ahhhhh... To get me even close to busting a nut..." He states with a smirk, moaning again when she pushes down to deep throat all of his cock, causing them both both groan out with lust as she presses her mouth against his crotch with her chin touching his ballsack, staying down for a long moment and gagging all the while, allowing the splits-performing beauty to rubs her snatch a little more before she eases her head all the way up and off from his lengthy dick.

"Ahhhhh!! Fuck... OK, OK motherfucker... Turns out a shit bag like you can handle some blowing..." Social says as she catches her breath, shifting up from doing the splits to rest on her knees for a moment.

"Just like I said babe... But how about you show me what else you can do?" Danny offers with a smirk, already moving down to rest on the mat of the wrestling ring they've been fucking in.

"You really think you're some hot fucking shit, aren't you?" Annie smirks, not exactly objecting as she moves over to straddle his waist, reaching down to line his tool up with her pussy.

"I know I'm gonna be fucking someone who's real hot, I know that..." Pounder responds, letting out a moan as she eases down to take his saliva-drenched dick back into her tight pussy.

"MMMM... Ahhhhhh fuck!! Yeah, I bet you love this motherfucker!!" The former Women's Extreme Wrestling Tag Team Champion moans as she starts to bounce her curvaceous body up and down on his fat cock, taking him balls deep when she drops down sharply and her thick ass cheeks smack into his muscular frame, leaning forward just a little to give the perfect position for riding that big dick.

"Ahhhhh... MMMM... Shit!! That big fucking cock feels so fucking good!" She shameless admits as she works that shaft back and forth into her wet and still nicely snug pussy, filling herself up with all that cock as she only lifts up so a few inches leave her hole before quickly falling back down as the slap of skin meeting skin rings out when their desirable bodies connect.

"Mmmm... Feels not too bad from where I am either..." The Unbeaten stud chuckles with a groan, watching the sexy, rounded chest of the grappler on top of him bounce away as she steadily rides his rod, letting him get plenty of pleasure from her tight pussy as she works herself up and down smoothly to once again show that she's had plenty of experience doing this much to both of their moaning delight.

"Ahhhh... But it's about to get a whole lot better babe..." He states, gripping her waist as he begins to thrust his cock upward to meet her when she drops down towards his crotch, now making her loudly moan out as he bangs the bouncing beauty with a series of stiff pumps into that tight, damp hole and impressively she isn't thrown off by the motion, continuing to ride that now pistoning dick being fired into her snatch.

"MMMMM FUCK!! Motherfucker!! AHHHH... MMMMM yeah like that!!" Social groans with lust as she tosses her long, dark hair back and takes a hold of her own large breasts, squeezing them even as they jiggle in her grip while she bounces away on the fat cock being pumped deep into her wet love tunnel, stuffing her full and fueling her on to keep on riding that same dick even more than she already has been.

"Ahhhhh!! MMMM! Ooooooooh FUCK MMMMM!!" She gasps out, groping her boobs again and licking her lips as keeps on matching the pace of the thrusts being sent into her, as the woman who is part of the tag team known as C.U.N.T. makes sure her snug, damp cunt smacks down to meet each pump that rams up into her, and then raises back up to swiftly and firmly repeat the motion.

"Mmmm!! Awwwww yeah Annie... MMMM... That's real hot..." Pounder encourages, showing why he's named just that as he delivers another series of quick and deep thrusts into her tightness, the camera capturing every steamy moment of this banging as his thick shaft goes in and out of her starting to drip holes, and the sight of her thick, jiggling ass cheeks just makes it all look even hotter than before.

"Ahhhh... MMMM... Fucking take it babe... Mmmm..." His groans mix with her cries of lust and the sound of skin meeting starting to sweat skin as he continues to push in balls deep into that sensuous twat from underneath, ploughing up into her snatch as she pushes back and downward to all too eagerly now meet each one of those stiff thrusts.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!! MMMM!! Ahhhhh shit!! UHHHH!! Mmmmm!!" Shameless moans continue to escape the beauty claiming to hail from "North Killadelphia" as she bounces away on the dick that's pounding balls deep into her still nicely snug but dripping wet now pussy, those thick ass cheeks shaking each time she drops down and he drives his tool straight up into the sweating stunner.

AHHHHH!! FUCK!! Motherfucker!! Fucking wreck that cunt!! MMMMM!!" She demands as she tilts her head back, gripping her large boobs again as she keeps on forcefully riding the thick cock being slammed in and out of her lower folds, her deep and loud moans making her look more and more like a needy whore rather than the tough, world-travelled female wrestler she's known to be.

"MMMM... I'll give it to you good Annie... Mmmm... Don't worry about that..." Danny smirks with a moan as he stops his pumps, watching her bounce away on his shaft and still gripping her tits as she does so. "But I'm gonna tap that hot fucking ass of yours as well..."

"AHHHHH... Bullshit motherfucker! MMMM..."Annie says, coming to a stop on his dick as she gazes lustfully down at him. "Even a hung fucker like you can't handle an ass like mine."

"That another challenge babe? Mmmm... Because it's one you're going to lose again..." Pounder states as he uses his strength to lift her up and off from his cock.

Licking her lips, she moves to stand up from the canvas. "Cocky piece of shit... OK motherfucker, you got some fucking lube or what?" Social boldly asks, showing the idea of anal sex is something she's very much into as the video footage changes into the "next" scene using tiled graphics to "flip" the footage.

* * *

When the flips finish the scene is just minutes later as Annie Social is bent over forwards at a corner of the ring, gripping the ring ropes at both sides of the turnbuckle and pushing out her thick, rounded, and gorgeous ass for the camera to see. Moving up, Danny Pounder smirks as he strokes lubricant over his still rock hard cock before using the hand to spread her butt cheeks apart, pouring some lube now down into the crack of her ass, making her groan as it runs over her asshole.

"Uhhhhh... Fucking dirty fucker..." She groans as she gazes lustfully back, watching him apply a finger onto her entrance, forcefully working in and then pulling back as he begins to finger-bang her booty, causing her to gasp as she feels both the invasion and the lube getting worked into her back passage, especially as he pours some down onto her tight hole as he fingers her.

"Ahhhhh! MMMM... Oooooooh fuck..." The multi-time WSU Tag Team Champion moans, unable to resist the sinful feeling as she moves a hand from the ropes to go onto her snatch, shamelessly pushing two digits in deep into her already soaking wet cunt so that both of her lower holes now are getting finger fucked as the hunk behind her gets that full ass ready by working the lubricant in as deep as he can get it.

"You know what they say about chicks with tramp stamps..." Pounder chuckles, referring to her lower back tattoo as he sets the lube bottle down before he steps in, spreading those juicy cheeks apart so he can slap the crown of his big cock against her entrance, teasingly rubbing it against for a moment before he pushes the head in with a firm motion.

"Awwwww FUCK!! Mmmm!! Fuck yeah... Hot and tight fucking ass right here..." He moans in delight, feeling exactly how vice-like her backside is as he eases his shaft in before pulling back, knowing just how to bang a gorgeous booty like this as he uses a series of steady, slow strokes to begin with, and ensuring to keep those butt cheeks spread not just for ease of entry, but so the camera can both record the anal action and her fingers working into her own snatch at the same time.

"FUCK!! UHHHHH!! MMMM... Oh shit!! AHHHHH... So fucking big!!" The former SHIMMER manager and wrestler groans with closed eyes, already pushing her hips backward against the pumps going in and out of her asshole, causing her big tits to sway underneath as she works her sweat-covered frame back against the muscular stud fucking her up the ass from behind.

"MMMM... OH FUCK!! Come on! Deeper motherfucker!! AHHHH!! HARDER!!" She yells her lusty demand, doing some pumping of her own as she pushes a couple of fingers knuckles deep into her soaking snatch before quickly pulling them back to the tips and repeating the motion with the clear intent of making herself get off on having her thick, luscious ass nailed by the thick dick that's now been in all three of her holes.

"MMMM... That's exactly... AHHHHH!! What I love to hear baby..." The Unbeaten hunk says, giving her rump a firm spank for good measure as he steadily pushes in further into that tight back passage, moaning each time he slides in and out of that made to be fucked backside being pushed back towards him, making the task of venturing in deeper easier as he pumps the bent over beauty in front of him.

"Ahhhhh... MMMMM FUCK!! Look at those fucking cheeks shake... MMMM..." He smirks, watching as the filming camera is as the ripe and rounded ass of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania stunner jiggles when she rocks backward against his thrusts and his own muscular frame gets gradually closer towards her, working more of that fat length into her backside as the force and pace of his banging motion increases at the same time.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM... FUUUUUCK!! UHHHH!! Mmmmmm fuck that ass!! FUCK IT!!" Annie yells out, glaring back with desire as sweat coats her gorgeous face, sharply pushing her ass back to meet the stiff incoming pumps that are filling up her back passage with meaty cock to both of their moaning delight, her desire clear to see by the way she's feverishly plunging her fingers in and out of her wet snatch while that dick thrusts away into her other lower hole.

"MMMM... Yeah!! MMMMM!! Like that!! DEEPER!! OOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She sinfully moans again, loving the way her ass is getting dominated by the hunk she lost to in a match, and now has become almost his anal loving whore now as she stays bent over forwards, offering up her thick and sexy booty for him to ram his manhood in and out off. The force of his pumps are now making her rock forward as he works in deeper, but to her credit she continues to push her curvaceous body backwards to meet those hard thrusts in another clear sign of her experience when it comes to red hot anal action.

"MMMM!! Awwwww FUCK!! Mmmmm... Yeah, fucking take it!" Danny says with a moan and a grin, watching those full butt cheeks jiggle even more noticeably now that his also now glistening with sweat, muscular body is smacking into that thick butt when he thrusts forward into her tight hole, completely stuffing her rump full with his member.

"AHHHHH... MMMM... Oh yeah!! MMMM... Fucking love a hot, fat ass like this..." He's able to groan out, giving that stunning ass another spank for good measure as he carries on swiftly and firmly pumping his rod in and out of her tight asshole, only taking a few inches out before ploughing forward as deep as he can to make his balls slap against her hand as she keeps on finger fucking her dripping wet twat while having her ass hammered at the same time.

"OH FUCK!! MOTHERFUCKER!! FUCKING... OH FUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She screams loudly again, harshing pushing her body back one last time before Annie Social starts to cum hard over her own fingers, the juices further flooding out of her snatch and over her digits and the rest of her hand while the stud behind her keeps on fucking that thick and sexy ass of hers, even as her back passage clamps around his thick tool.

"MMMMM... FUCK!! AHHHHH SHIIIIIT MMMM..." She groans without shame, gasping for breath with her big boobs still swaying as they hang down, the camera recording every moment of a clearly mind-blowing orgasm as she keeps her fingers moving into her pussy, yet still able to push back a little against the pumps that keep on coming into her rump from behind until she finally pulls her drenched fingers out of her well fucked box.

"MMMM... That's one heck of a fine ass there..." Danny says, groaning as he withdraws his now starting to throb cock from out of her backside. "Now come over here babe and let get my rocks off too..." He says, reaching forward and finding no resistance as he pulls her away from the corner, setting her down into position to kneel on the canvas.

"Ahhhh... I know exactly... What a fucker like you wants... Just like the rest of them..." Annie says, still panting for air as she gives him a lustful glare, bringing her hands up to cup her tits so she can press them around his cock as he gets into position in front of her.

"Don't blame me... MMMMM... You're always showing them off... MMMM FUCK..." He moans with a smile as those large, rounded tits are pressed against his cock, and he wastes no time in starting to pump his throbbing shaft up and down into that sexy cleavage, groaning at the wonderful feeling of softness surrounding his tool as he fucks those big, beautiful breasts of the stunning female wrestler.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM... Oh yeah!! MMMM... Love that big rack..." He moans again, his gaze switching from the narrow eyed look of lust she's giving him as she keeps her boobs pressed against his pumping rod, to down at those lovely tits the thick dick that's just been deep between her ass cheeks is now sandwiched in her rounded breasts as he fucks them with a couple of quick and firm pumps.

"Yeah, a piece of shit motherfucker like you must love my huge fucking tits!" She says with a smirk, spitting down onto the head of his cock when it pops up from between her chest and soon moves back down as the pumping motion continues, watching his pulsating member sliding up and down swiftly as she squeezes that man meat with her boobs.

"Mmmmm... You'd better fucking cum soon you fucking bastard... I want all that fucking spunk all over my fucking face!" She demands with another glare of desire, using her hands to slightly grind her breasts against the rod being pumped back and forth in between her large, sexy, and sweat covered tits, feeling his dick throbbing even more noticeably now as she makes sure he gets the full pleasure out of her big titties that he can.

"AHHHH... MMMMM... Awwwww FUCK MMMM..." He groans, sweat dripping from his handsome face as he delivers a couple more deep and stiff pumps upward to fuck her tits but after having hammered into her thick ass for so long before, even a stud like him has his limits as he has to pull his cock out from those wonderful breasts.

"Here it comes baby... MMMM FUCK!! Here it fucking comes!!" He moans out, able to aim and stroke his shaft before the first blast of cum lands right down onto the forehead of Annie Social, making her groan as she closes her eyes and takes the money shot as the thick streams of jizz continue to rain down onto her. Her already stunning face is made to look even hotter as his spunk splashes onto her nose, her lips, chin, and cheeks with some landing in her long, dark hair as well as further coating her forehead.

"Mmmmm... Ahhhhh... Mmmm..." He groans as he jerks himself off, leaving her with the kind of load that would be expected out of three or more men, as it's left her well and truly covered with cum by the time he eventually strokes out the last drops of spunk and lets go of his now spent rod.

Reaching up to check her eyes haven't been blasted, she looks up with another glare and a smirk. "You might be a cocky, son of a bitch, slimeball motherfucker... But damn, you ain't a half bad fuck..." Annie admits, but clearly is keeping up her act from how she's still catching her breath from the sexual peak she had several minutes ago.

"Did I mention you have quite the way with words?" Danny chuckles with a smirk. "If you're down to hook up again sometime then I'm always up for going another round... Unless of course, you can't handle it..."

"Watch your mouth prick... When it comes to me, you talk shit? You get hit!" Social says with a smirk. "But I might swing about some time an teach you a fucking lesson or two... In more fucking ways than one..." She says as the camera focuses on her cum-covered face for a long moment as the video footage switches with sliding-style graphics to an image screen that simply reads: "Another victory... For the UNBEATEN!" before the video fades to black and ends.

* * *

I love hearing feedback, comments etc. so please send it to the contact on my profile, with the subject The DAX Files.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12