The Unbeaten Challenge - Taya V.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh! AHHHHH... Mmmmmm!! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!! Mmmmm..." The beautiful Were-Loca of AAA moaned out again, flipping her hair back to gaze back at the man who'd just beaten her in and match, and was now pounding away into her wet and snug snatch with a saucy lick of those full lips. She was keeping herself in a perfect position for him to drive my cock into her love tunnel that was still wonderfully tight all around his size, but a whole lot wetter than when he first began banging her from behind like this.

"Oooooooh fuck!! MMMM!! Yes!! Fucking like that baby! UHHHH!!" She groaned out, gasping when his waist collides with her backside as with moans of his own, he's more than happily gave it to the increasingly horny, already somewhat begging for it stunner as she pushes back steadily against his perfectly timed and paced motion. With the camera looking down at that tanned, juicy ass to show his big cock working in and out of her wet, tight snatch, the view was a damn fine one but being deep inside her was far, far better as his own clear moans could testify for.

"Mmmm! Fuck... Damn, you're really fucking hot... Smoking hot Taya..." The "Unbeaten" stud again states the obvious, but when being balls deep in a curvacious female wrestler feels so fantastic there's no way he cannot brag about it, her ass cheeks jiggling from the impact of his waist meeting her rump when he sends his shaft into her wet pussy, the feeling of her snugness around his rod keeping him moaning out.

"Ahhhh! Mmmm... Fucking love that pussy... Feels so fucking good..." He says between groans of pleasure, again giving her ass a firm spank before gripping the flesh, delivering another couple of stiff pumps as the slap of skin meeting tanned skin sounded out, all being clearly picked up by my recording camera, along with both of their moans and groans that certainly were not being faked to just put on an erotic show.

"MMMM!! Ooooooh fuck!!Mmmmm!! You know how to drive this Were-Loca wild baby!" Taya moans out with a grin as she gazes back, pushing back firmly against his thrusts.

"Ahhhhh... How about you show me how wild you can get?" Danny offers with a smirk as he pulls out of her wet snatch with a groan.

"Baby, I love being in control..." Valkyrie states with an arrogant laugh as she stands up, pulling her tight top up and over her head to release her rounded and nicely sized tits.

"Then go right ahead honey and show me what you've got..." Pounder challenges as he lays down on the canvas, gripping his rock hard rod by the base.

"Oh, trust me, you're going to love this..." The AAA starlet states with a smirk of her own, moving to mount his rod as she takes him into her snatch with a moan, sinking down all the way until she's able to grind down against his crotch, leaning forward to stick her gorgeous ass out and place her hands on his well defined chest, tossing her hair back as adjusts to that vast size.

"Mmmmm! Fuck!! All this big cock... MMMM!! All for me..." She groans out as she begins to move up and down on his tool, sounding like a winner from the way she's shamelessly moaning out as she handles his thickness with sharp and quick movements to work his member up deep into her, already making her butt cheeks smack down into his thighs, having long forgotten about the wrestling match she lost a long while ago as her lust and desire has fully taken over.

"Mmmm... Gotta love a hot blonde who knows... Ahhhh... How to take a dick..." Pounder states with a smile and a moan, more than happy to watch her go to work as her tanned and sexily curved body bounces sharply on his shaft, her tits already bouncing from the motion her body is doing as the first foreigner to become the AAA Reina De Reinas Championship is showing she's far from a stranger in terms of handling some thick, long cock with her quick and deep bounces.

"Mmmm! Yeah... Fucking ride that cock Taya..." He encourages with a groan, reaching around to grip those juicy butt cheeks not just for support so she can keep on riding his tool, but so the camera behind can get the perfect shot of his stiff dick being taken back and forth into her snug, damp cunt with his inches already looking noticeably slick from her juices.

"MMMM!! Ahhhhh!! FUCK!! Yeah... MMMM!!" The former World of Hurt reality show star groans deeply as she picks up the pace despite the sweat that's starting to form all over her athletic, desirable frame, pushing her body down hard to take him balls deep into her wetness as the sharp slap of her body connecting with his muscular frame rings out before raising up a few inches in order to quickly repeat the motion time and time again.

"AHHHHH!! Oooooooh MMMM!! There's no other pussy... AHHHH!! Finer than mine in all... MMMM... Of Lucha Libre!!" She boasts out between shameless moans, her long blonde hair with dyed red ends also bouncing in time with the stiff, lusty motion her body is doing as she continues to ride the big dick lodged right up into her love tunnel, showing pornstar-like skill with her riding ability as she takes every inch of him up into her every time she drops down yet het snatch remains nice and tight around him despite the repeated action onto him.

"Mmmmm! Ahhhh... Yeah, get wild with it babe..." Danny says with a groan, keeping a grip of her ass cheeks as he starts to thrust his dick up into her snatch as she keeps it sliding up and down onto him, her moans louder now as he works himself even further into that wonderfully tight and wet pussy, his balls now slapping into her body as he puts plenty of force behind his motion.

"Ahhhh!! Mmmmm shit... Fucking love that hot, tight pussy..." He grunts, timing his pumps just right so he slams up hard each time she drops sharply down, making her booty jiggle from the impact and giving the camera more of a treat to film along with his pistoning shaft driving deep into damp pussy that seems made to take this kind of pounding, especially as she continues to steadily ride that thrusting pole with loud moans of her own.

"MMMM!! OH FUCK!! Ahhhh... Yes yes YES YES!! MMMM Fuck that pussy!!" The stunning Canadian moans her approval as she gazes back, keeping her body bouncing away as her breasts move in time with the rest of her tanned frame and her nicely thick backside continues to shake when she connects with his strong thighs as she takes his big dick right up into her damp and still tight twat.

"UHHHHH!! Mmmmm!! FUCK!! Give me that... AHHHHH!! Big fucking cock!!" She groans in a rather slutty manner, resting down onto his crotch to grind against his pumping tool to allow him to rapidly slam home to the hilt, only further serving to make her moan out as she takes this fucking, and showing no shame at all even though the sight of her snatch getting pumped full of dick is being filmed right up and close as she rubs that wet hole firmly against the hunk she's on top of.

"Mmmm... That what you want Taya? Ahhhh... You want to get fucked nice and hard?" Pounder slightly taunts as he delivers a couple more deep pumps right up into her snatch.

"AHHHHH!! You fucking bet I... MMMMM!! I want you to fuck the shit out of me!!" Valkyrie grits her teeth, giving him a lusty, narrow eyed glare.

"Mmmm! Then I'll gladly deliver..." Danny chuckles as he slips out of her snatch, reaching up and rolling her over down to lay on her side on the ring canvas as he moves up behind her.

"Back in! Oh yeah... Fill me up baby... MMMM..." Taya groans with desire as he raises a leg and pushes his cock back into her pussy to fill up the needy beauty once again from behind.

"Ahhhh! MMMMM... Fucking take it baby..." The muscular hunk groans as he deeply drives his cock in and out of her wet hole with a purpose, making her body already jolt as she stays on her side with her back pressing against his chiseled upper body, his ball sack smacking into her tanned frame as he goes in with every thick inch of his member as he bangs the wrestling beauty on the same ring mat he'd pinned her on several minutes ago.

"AHHHH... Mmmmm shit!! Fuck!! MMMM... So fucking good..." He groans out, keeping the leg held up by her furry boot both for easy, unrestricted access into that already more than simply well fucked snatch, but also so the recording camera can get the best shot of all that fat man meat sliding rapidly and repeatedly straight into her dripping wet and snug snatch as she sensually groans out.

"MMMMM!! AHHHHH!! OH FUCK YES!! MMMM!! FUCK ME FUCK ME MMMMM!!" She shamelessly and whorishly moans out, looking far from the talented female lunchador she's known to be as she sweats and calls for more, gazing down between her tanned legs to watch his fat dick ram balls deep up into her soaking wet cunt as the slap of skin connecting with skin sounds out to mix with their cries of passion when he drives forward into her pussy.

"OOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMM!! Ahhhhh!! FUCK!! MMMMM YESSSSSS!!" She tilts her long, blonde with red dyed ends haired head back with another sinful groan as she takes this deep and relentless pounding, the force of his pumps and his body smacking into hers making her jolt up as she lays on the canvas, her breasts bouncing in time with the motion her body is being made to do as she's taken from behind and loving every moment of it.

"Mmmmm! Ahhhh... Yeah, you love that... MMMM!! Big fucking cock..." The handsome and obviously sexually skilled stud smirks as he keeps on driving his fat rod balls deep into her wet but still pleasurably tight snatch, sweat forming over his desirable frame but not nearly as much as the gorgeous female wrestler he's currently fucking as he keeps ramming his shaft quickly and with force back and forth into her dripping box.

"AHHHH!! Mmmm... Fucking take it baby... Ahhhhh!! Take all that dick..." He grunts out, keeping a firm hold of her leg by that stylish fur-covered boot as he fucks the beauty nicknamed the "Were-Loca" on her side, his crotch smacking into her juicy ass over and over again as he delivers the series of balls deep pumps to fill her snatch up and keep both of them moaning out as this steamy and hard hitting pumping continues.

"MMMMM!! YES!! FUCKING YES!! UHHHHH!!" The former model and fitness competitor turned pro wrestler moans loudly again as sweat drips from her gorgeous facial features and her fingers grip onto the ring mat as she takes this stiff, swift, and repeated pounding right into her still nicely tight pussy, her tanned body rocking back and forth from the smacking motion when his hips drive sharply up into her ass to fill that snatch up from behind.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM... OH FUCK!! So close!! MMMMM..." She gasps out again, closing her eyes and not caring that stands of her hair are sticking to her face, so lost in the sinful pleasure she's getting from behind fucked so far time and time again like this as her pussy is being stuffed full of fat man meat quite unlike anything she's felt before, and her shameless moans of pleasure show she's loving every thrust of it.

"Ahhhh!! MMMMM SHIT!! One thing I love more than... AWWWWW SHIT... Fucking a hot babe..." The "Unbeaten" and not just in wrestling bouts stud grunts out as he uses sharp, pistoning motions to send his cock right up deep into her soaking wet folds, himself moaning out as he more than enjoys the still impressively snug feeling all around his member as he gives it to the Canadian beauty from behind as his cock smoothly and quickly slides in and out of her love tunnel.

"MMMM... Is feeling them cum all over my fucking cock!" He grins and moans as he continues to use this commanding and obviously well trained pace as he works that stiff pole back and forth into her snatch, every pump and each groan let out by them both recording by the filming camera that has a perfect view of her whole, sexily curved body as she takes this pumping from behind while laying down on the wrestling ring canvas.

"OH SHIT! SHIIIIIT!! MMMMMM AHHHHHH Oooooooooh MMMMM..." He soon gets his wish, as it's another long a deep groan that proceeds Taya Valkryie letting loose as a further flood of juices wash over his thrusting dick as a powerful orgasm rocks her already sweat soaked body, moans and gasps pouring out of her mouth as he makes her ride out every wave of pleasure by still thrusting away balls deep into her.

"AHHHHHH!! Mmmmm!! Ahhhhhh... MMMMM!!" She groans and licks her lips, her body rocking on the mat as he gives her a few more stiff pumps to ensure she feels every moment of that intense to say the least sexual high, her breasts bouncing erotically in time with the rest of her jolting body with every inward pump he sends into the now gasping for breath beauty as her head slumps back, a sign that she's come back down from that intense orgasm.

"Ahhhh... MMMMM... Chalk up another..." Danny smirks, groaning as he pulls his drenched cock from out of her more than simply well fucked snatch.

"Ooooooh fuck... Mmmmm... You're... You're the real deal..." Taya gasps out as she lays on the canvas, trying to recover from that mind-shattering sexual high.

"You know it baby... But I'm not finished with you yet..." Pounder states with a chuckle, giving the camera a wink before it pans down to film the sweat-coated stunner, as the video used tiled-style graphics to switch to the next scene.

***

Moments later and still in the ring, we see the gorgeous and curvaceous Canadian on her hands and knees on the canvas, now fully naked with her ass pushed out as the smirking hunk behind her spreads her thick ass cheeks, spreading them to expose her tight looking asshole as he pours out some lubricant from a bottle down onto that puckered entrance.

"Ahhhh! Mmmmm... You bastard..." Taya groans at the sensation of the liquid splashing over her asshole but doesn't flinch or pull back, even when he starts to use a finger to trace around and then over that snug entrance, hissing when he pushes against it to test her, the camera up close to get a shot of his digit working over that hole along with her still dripping with juices snatch.

"MMMM... Oh fuck!! Uhhhh!! Ahhhhh..." She grunts deeply when that finger now pushes into her asshole, working the lubricant in as he starts to thrust that digit in and out of her ass, preparing her back passage with nicely firm and repeated pumps that make her groan as he spreads the liquid in deep for several moments, showing he knows how to handle a sexy and tight backside like hers.

"Nothing like some fine Canadian booty to finish off a day..." Pounder chuckles as he finger bangs her butt a few more times, pulling out and now pouring some lube onto his slightly pulsating cock, rubbing it over his inches with a couple of pumps of the hand before he moves in close behind her, slapping the head against her asshole before pressing it against that final hole of hers to be taken.

"MMMM SHIT... Ahhhhh!! MMMMM Fuck yeah..." He groans as he forces his shaft in, as expected meeting great resistance in the form of her extremely tight back passage but showing his skill, he keeps control and starts to ease his thick prick in and out of her asshole, starting the pumps by pulling his dick completely out of her ass when he pulls back and then pushing forward firmly as he goes in. Soon enough he grips her thighs, using one hand to keep her cheek spread so the camera can film his dick moving back and forth as he starts to properly fuck her up the ass from behind, groaning out with desire with every motion he uses into that shapely rump.

"AHHHHH!! Oooooooh fuck!! Ahhhhh!! My ass... UHHHHH!!" The beauty known for holding the AAA Reina De Reinas Championship groans as she looks back, biting down on her bottom lip as she feels that fat cock that had brought her to a thunderous orgasm now working in and out of her juicy ass, finding herself even now pushing back a little against his thrusts as she doesn't object at all to this anal action.

"Uhhhhh!! MMMM... FUCK!! You're never gonna have... AHHHHH... A finer ass than this..." She claims with a groan, staying in the classic doggy style position as she takes this banging from behind, his inches gradually working further into her tanned booty as she rocks backward against his steady thrusts, causing her breasts to sway in time with her own motion as they hang down.

"MMMM... Ahhhh... A damn fine ass, you got that... UHHHHH... Fucking right..." He replies, still gripping her ass cheeks and keeping them apart for a perfect view for both him and the recording camera of his man meat sliding smoothly into her asshole as he stuffs that sexy backside full with his shaft that's now been balls deep in her hot mouth and soaking wet snatch, and appears to be not that far off doing the same to her rounded ass as well.

"AHHHHH FUCK... MMMM!! Made to be fucked..." He chuckles with a moan, feeling plenty of friction even with the prior lubing up but that just adds to his own pleasure as he continues using this porn quality pace of driving his shaft deeper in between those tanned and starting to jiggle cheeks as she rocks backward to meet the pumps and as she takes more of him in, he increased the force behind those thrusts.

"AHHHH... Oooooooh shiiiiiit!! Mmmmm... AHHHHH..." The stunning blonde with stylish dyed red ends on her hair groans again, closing her eyes as she stays right in place, keeping her juicy rump firmly pushing backward against the incoming thrusts as she feels those thick inches forcing their way in deeper into her ass, and from the shameless groans she's letting out she doesn't care at all that she's acting like quite the anal-loving whore at the moment.

"FUCK!! Mmmmm... Ahhhhh!! MMMM..." Her breasts swing noticeably now as they hang down, her athletic, desirable body now sharply jolting forward as he drives in deep and his muscular frame connects into hers, and to her credit she doesn't show any discomfort from the impact nor his shaft plunging in deep now to really stuff her back passage full with meaty cock.

"MMMM!! Awwwww FUCK!! Ahhhhh... MMMM..." The "Unbeaten" hunk grunts and sweats hard now, his cock starting to throb within that tight and sexy ass as he fucks her from behind, completing the hat trick of being balls deep in every one of her holes as he drives his mighty fuck stick back and forth into her very tight asshole with a series of stiff and focused thrusts that only a well trained expert at anal sex could achieve.

"AHHHHH... Mmmmmm SHIT!! AHHHHH... MMMMM..." Even then, a stud like him has his limits as he delivers a few more deep and forceful pumps straight into her beautiful, rounded booty as he grips those shaking cheeks so the camera can get that clear shot of his tool sliding back and forth into her tight hole to give that Canadian ass the kind of fucking it, and she deserves as he groans and bangs her ass with a few more deep thrusts.

"Ahhhhh!! AHHHHH... Ooooooooh SHIT!! Ahhhhh..." If she wasn't worn out enough already by the fucking her pussy took several minutes ago, this ass pounding is testing her limits even more as she feels that thick, throbbing shaft driving into her rump again and again, until perhaps mercifully for them both he pulls out with a groan, allowing to sigh with relief as her asshole gapes from the banging she just endured.

"Mmmm... You'd better have... Something good to feed this Were-Loca..." She manages to demand, even as worn out as she currently is, her eyes locking onto his member as he grips and strokes himself with one hand, using the other to pull her back and up to her knees to face him, and like a dirty slut she eagerly tilts her head back and opens her mouth wide to show she wants all that he's got to offer.

"MMMMM SHIT!! Here it comes baby!! Ahhhhh!! MMMMM FUCK!!" Danny groans deeply, only a few more strokes required before he releases the first blast of spunk right onto the pretty face of Taya Valkyrie to make her moan but she stays in place, eyes closed as the cum continues to be fired out of his pulsating rod as he milks himself dry.