The Unbeaten Challenge - Taya V.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH... MMMMM!! Mmmmm..." He moans, managing to aim the vast majority of his more than simply sizable load into that sexy target of her open mouth, filling her up with his hot spunk so much that it starts to trickle past her lips and out the sides of her mouth. That just makes the sight even hotter for the camera to film along with the couple of stray shots that splashed across her cheek and nose, but the best is yet to come as when he finally squeezes out the last drops of his load she presses her lips together and with one loud shameless gulp swallows down every drop of the cum she's collected from him.

"Ahhhh... Fucking perfect, just like the rest of me..." Taya confidently states with a smirk as she stays down on her knees with cum on her face.

"Not gonna argue with that, except that you didn't beat me..." Danny says with a chuckle. "But as always seems to happen around here, we're both winners after that."

"I think you just got lucky... No one gets one over the Were-Loca and gets away with it..." Yalkyrie vows, giving a narrowed eyed, but quite lustful glare up at him.

"Honey, if it's a rematch you want, then I've always got time on my schedule... And especially for babes like you who just want a booty call..." Pounder states with a smirk.

"I'll... I might take you up on that..." She says, finding herself licking her lips at the thought as the camera focuses in on her gorgeous face and the streaks of cum covering it as the video footage switches with sliding-style graphics to an image screen that simply reads: "Another victory... For the UNBEATEN!" before the video fades to black and ends.

* * *

I love hearing feedback, comments etc. so please send it to contact in my profile, with the subject The DAX Files.