All Comments on 'The Undercover Paralegal'

by deputy duffy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 20 years ago
Finally

It was refreshing to read a story by this author that wasn't another "strip for the nice cop" tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

No suggestions, only a comment---Deputy Duffy stories are always well written and believable. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

I'm new here, and really haven't read much beyond romance novels as far as erotica is concerned. I must say, this was very well written. The typos I see from other submissions always ruin these things for me. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
coercive blowjob has a lot of potential

I’m a 28-year-old woman who works as a police dispatcher, and yes, I like to indulge in fantasies of domination and submission!

From a highly reliable friend at work, and through a source she said is very reliable, I heard about the following— in Houston, a police woman went undercover at a topless club which was suspected of trafficking in narcotics. And from the way a couple of the bosses were looking at her and whispering, she got that scared feeling that maybe they were on to her. And to deflect suspicion, she went ahead and gave a customer a blowjob in the VIP room.

Now, I don’t know if a cop would dance topless, especially where male colleagues might potentially see her. My friend says that it was on the low down, and the male vice cop in charge of that area promised no male cops other than himself would even know about it. Plus, she initially applied to be a waitress.

So, I go back and forth on whether the story is true.

Besides, couldn’t they just get a warrant for a wire, and enter when the building was deserted or pose as a utility worker? But if the story is true, Oh My, the scared and conflicted feelings she must have felt when the idea first occurred to her, and how she must have argued with herself and tried to find another way. And the intense feelings she must have felt as she first took that erect plum of a cockhead into her mouth!

My friend said she is a perky blonde who often wore her hair in a ponytail, and that she worked in the bicycle patrol before becoming a detective.

So, I wonder, did she go down to her hands and knees on the grungy VIP carpet? Did the man hold her head as he came, or did he more politely only grip and squeeze her shoulders? And most importantly, although she undoubtedly did taste salt, did she swallow?

I mean, did the young police officer actually give the customer a full-fledged, “bad girl” blowjob?

Obviously, this whole scenario turns me on very much. I have used it in many a masturbatory session as I’ve strummed my clitty. Yes, feelings of being swept away and/or of circumstances outside a person’s control are indeed ideas I like to explore.

Now, in the Literotica story here, our undercover paralegal Cheryl was actually raped. Remember, we are told that the men enjoyed not only her mouth, but also her pussy as well.

In a way, the coercive blowjob is a ‘softer’ kind of rape.

Now, abusive things happen in real life, and sometimes you’ve almost got to write about it as a way to deal with it, because not everyone has a friend who can hear and absorb this kind of thing. I think that’s a big part of the appeal of James Patterson and similar writers.

As fantasy . . .

It is so wrong, but it’s also so good! I’m sorry, but it really, really is. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous