The Unexpected Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad you came back to fuck me Paul, thoughts of having sex with you were consuming most of my time, I'm so glad you came back to fuck me, we are going to have so much fun this weekend. Fuck me, oh so glad you are fucking me," she cried "That's your pussy baby, your pussy to fuck as much as you want."

They fucked for about an hour, and decided they'd better stop to get something to eat. They both got up and got dressed. Joy put on a pair of jeans and a black sweater and Paul put on pair of jeans and a red shirt, then went out together to get something to eat.

While walking to the restaurant they were smiling so enormously. Joy kept saying "I can't believe we had sex already."

Paul kept saying "I can't believe it was that good." After spending the first three hours with her, he knew it was going to be a wonderful weekend. Of course he wondered before he got there if it would go as good as the last time, and so far it was. Thoughts of how the weekend was going to go filled his head on the plane, but everything was working out even better than hoped.

They went to a sports bar type restaurant and watched basketball and ordered some food. Joy ordered a cheeseburger and asked Paul if he was going to get an alcoholic drink. He said he was so, she ordered a margarita. Joy gets tipsy easily and has to be careful, but she is a bit fun when she drinks too. The two of them ate and drank and had such a good time. They stayed there for about an hour or so and they both got a little tipsy. They were doing a little public affection for each other and kissing and hugging while sitting at the table. They were having so much fun.

They decided to go back to the room. Joy had packed some dresses and Paul was going to pick one out for her to wear out the next night.

Paul said "It is time to try on your dresses Joy. Let's have that fashion show."

Joy grabbed her three dresses and went into the bathroom. She tried the first one on. It was smooth and silky looking, black and red, sleeveless, and fitted around her waist and ass, and she put on a pair of black high heel sandals. She modeled the first dress around and Paul liked it and told her to try on the next one.

"Ok" she said, went back into the bathroom and put on the second dress. It was her favorite of the three, it was purple with glitter pattern flowers on in, and the lining was a little shorter than the dress and the lacy front hung down further then the lining. It also was form fitted in her waist and ass.

Wow!" Paul said, "That is a pretty dress, I really like that one, go try on the third." The third one was just basic black, same pattern, tight in her waist and ass, and it had a tie around the waistline and Joy was tying it in the back as she came out of the bathroom.

"Oh, I like that one too" he said. "Come here you black dress lady."

She jumped in bed with him and they started kissing. Paul said, "I think it is time to get one of your surprises. Go to the drawer and pull out the gift bag in there."

Joy walked to the dresser and pulled out the bag. Inside were some sex toys. One of being a vibrator type thing that had a ball on the end of it and it was purple. Then there was some lubricant and a couple other little things and some batteries.

Paul fixed the toy for her and started using it on her.

"Ahhh" she was crying and moaning looking at him in the eyes. He found some spot in her that no one else had found, not even herself. Joy was on all fours wandering around the bed while he had that toy in her and she was crying and moaning. Her pussy juice was running out and Paul could feel it coming out and was dripping on the inside of her ass. She was almost screaming, she had never felt this good before.

No man had ever used a toy on her before. He stuck his fingers in the inside of her ass cheeks and then rubbed his wet fingers together and said, "Feel inside your ass, Joy, feel how wet it is." Joy felt her pussy juices on the inside of her ass with her fingers as well, but just looked back at him with those big brown eyes and didn't say a word.

Joy would look at Paul while he had the toy inside of her. She had the most innocent but sexy look about her. Her big brown eyes stared at him in his eyes and she looked as though she was about to cry. He was smiling back devilishly at her; he really liked getting her off like that. She looked so hot and so innocent at the same time.

Paul stopped using the toy on her because she was getting too loud. He stuck a finger inside of her instead and found that spot with his fingers. Joy was still moaning loud and asked Paul "How many fingers are you using?"

"One" he said "Do you want me to use two?"

"Yes, use two" Joy said, getting fingered was one of her favorite things. He used two fingers and found that spot again. Joy was screaming and whimpering, "Ahhhh, uhhhh" as she looked at him showing him all of her vulnerability.

"Is that your g spot Joy, did I find it? Oh, you do like fingers don't you?" he looked at her and was smiling devilishly again, he was driving her crazy and he loved it.

She was still wearing the black dress and he said "Get up."

They walked over to the edge of the dresser and he turned her around. She lay with her stomach on the dresser and he pulled her dress up calling her black dress lady again. He started fucking her from behind while she lay stomach down on the dresser.

"You like getting fucked like this Joy," he asked.

"I like every way you fuck me," she replied. He still had the toy in his hand and he pulled his cock out and started using it on her again. She was still bent over the dresser and he stuck the toy back inside of her. He was pulling it in and out of her all the while watching it go in and out of her pussy, and staring at that great ass too.

Then he stuck his cock back in her and fucked her from behind a few minutes. They started talking about anal sex and he started to put it in her ass. He got it in just a little bit and it hurt and she said "stop, stop," so he didn't try to push it in anymore.

They moved back into the bed and Joy took her dress off. They were naked again in the bed and started having sex again with Joy on top.

"I'm so happy right now," she said "I can't believe you are here again, so happy." Joy got off of him and they lay down next to each other for a few minutes. Paul was tired and needed to rest.

They were lying on their sides and Paul put his arm around her and said "You know, I've been fantasizing about this too, just laying here with you."

They started to fall asleep and all of a sudden Paul got a second wind. He started fucking her from behind as they were curled up together like fitted spoons. The room was dark but there was enough light where Joy could see Paul's face. He looked so tired but he just wanted to keep going.

He said "Do you like getting fucked by my tired semi-hard cock?"

"Oh yes, you are the best and you look so hot right now. You look like you want me so bad. I can't stand it" she whispered.

Right as he was getting ready to cum Paul said, "Are you my baby?"

"Yes!" Joy replied and he took his cock out and came all over the inside of her ass. She looked at him and he looked so sexy and exhausted. This was her favorite part of their encounter as of yet. They laid there for a few minutes and then fell asleep. Paul had his arm underneath her neck and Joy fell asleep on her back with Paul's arm underneath her.

They slept from 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. Joy woke up and laid there for a while. Paul woke up a little while later and grabbed her leg and said, "Hi sweetie. Are you ok?"

"Yes" she said. Yes, she was very much ok. Joy started moaning just a little bit and curled her legs up. They started having sex again with Joy on her back and her legs spread apart with one on his shoulder as he lay on his side.

Both of them thought that morning sex was so good. This was a short one and they didn't say much. It was still a little bit dark outside and the mood was so hot. They had sex for a little while all the while Paul's eyes were closed but Joy watched him. She could see him just a little bit. They fucked and he pulled his cock out again and came on her ass again. She just laid there in the cum, she didn't care a bit; she was now covered in cum from last night and from the morning. They fell asleep again and slept until about 9:30 a.m.

Joy had planned for them to go to an amusement park that day. She had free passes and couldn't wait to take Paul. Joy is a local and goes all the time, so she couldn't wait to show him around. Joy got up and took a shower first. Then Paul showered and they got dressed for the day.

Joy wore a short pair of denim shorts with a small white t-shirt that had a small American flag on it, and Paul wore a pair of shorts and a short sleeved button up shirt. Joy doesn't wear much makeup, so it doesn't take her long to get ready. As they were heading out the door Paul said, "You look great."

"Thanks," she responded, "Let's go."

The amusement park was within walking distance from the hotel. They discussed how great everything was as they walked. Joy told Paul how much she liked the way he kissed. Paul asked Joy what was her favorite part of this trip so far.

"Sexually or non-sexually" she replied.

"Well, give me sexually first" Paul said.

"Last night when you were on your last leg and you still had sex with me. You looked so hot and so tired, but you kept on fucking me. You were great. That is my favorite sexual part so far."

"Ok, what about non-sexual," Paul asked then.

"Just this whole thing, I'm just so happy you are here again," Joy replied.

"That is a cop-out answer, tell me something better than that," he said.

"I can't, that is all I can think to say right now," Joy replied.

Joy has a hard time expressing her feelings. That is just her nature. Paul knew that so he didn't pressure her too much. "What are you thinking about, Joy?" he said.

"I'm just thinking how great everything is, that's all," she said.

They arrived at the amusement park and walked in.

They went to get in line on their first ride. As they waited in line they talked very low and started discussing sex. Joy asked Paul, "Have you ever fantasized about tying me up?"

Paul nodded his head yes and said, "I was going to bring something to tie you up, but I didn't want to freak you out. Would you like that?"

"I think so," Joy said, "Yeah, I think I'd let you do that to me. I like the feeling of you being in total control of me."

"Maybe we could save that for Vegas," Paul answered.

Joy said, "Would you really meet me in Vegas sometime?" Paul just shrugged his shoulders and Joy wasn't sure how to take that. She thought "I guess I'll take that as a maybe."

They got to the top of line of the ride and jumped in the car. The ride was a fast car type ride, but not a roller coaster. They had a couple in front of them and they were in the back seat of the car. The ride ended up breaking down for a few minutes and it was pretty dark in there. Paul kissed Joy on the cheek and started moving his fingers up her shorts. He wanted to play with her pussy right there.

Joy had never done anything in public before but she thought it was hot. She let him move is fingers in her shorts and he played with her pussy just a little bit. She looked him in the eye and the two of them looked pretty devilishly at each other. Joy smiled and then a recording came on and said the ride was going to start back up. He removed his fingers from her shorts and they ride continued.

They had a great day. They spent a few hours at the park, rode a few rides and ended up eating lunch in a fancy restaurant inside the park. Joy forgot her sneakers and had to wear sandals and her feet were hurting her, so they decided to go back to the room. Walking back to the room they both were thinking about the great sex they knew they were going to have again.

Joy also packed some sexy lingerie that Paul knew about. When they got back to the room and settled in Paul said, "Try on your new sexy outfits for me now."

"Right now? It's in the middle of the afternoon and it's so light out. Do you want me to try them on now really?"

"Yes, put them on, I can't wait to see them" Paul said.

Joy went into the bathroom. She brought two very sexy outfits. She put on the first one. It is a pink short flowing looking gown type piece with ruffles on the bottom and black ribbons tied in bows on the bottom of the ruffles, and a small pick thong. Joy put it on and put on her black high heel sandals again. She came out of the bathroom, but he was sitting on the bed and could not see her yet.

She peaked her head around the corner and said to him, "I think I'm getting shy again, I don't know if I can come out yet."

"Joy, I've already seen you naked and I've fucked you in every position so far. Why get shy now?" Paul said.

"Ok, I'm coming" she said. She peaked her head three more times before finally coming out. Paul just sat on the bed so calm waiting for her. She thought he looked so cute and hot at the same time as he waited patiently for her to come out.

Finally she walked out. "Wow, you look great" Paul said "What the hell are you worried about?"

She walked over to him and stood in front of him. He looked her up and down and put his hands on her hips. She lay down on the bed on her stomach so her ass was sticking up in the air. He pulled on the back of her thong as he looked at her ass. He turned her over and they started kissing. His hands moved up into her sexy lingerie and felt her nipples. They were hard and he rolled them in his fingers. Paul was still dressed. Joy stood up and stood in front of him while he sat on the bed again. They started talking.

"Joy you were a bad girl last night. Do you know that?" Paul said.

"Yes, I know I was, Paul," she replied.

He grabbed her by wrapping his arms around her waist and ass and pulled her in to him tightly. He was sitting on the bed and he put Joy over his knees.

"You were bad and you didn't let me fuck your ass last night Joy," Paul said.

He put his hands up in the air and then came down on her ass and spanked her pretty hard.

"You didn't let me fuck your ass last night. You better let me fuck it tonight Joy" he said as he kept spanking her.

"Ahhhh" she was screaming, it hurt. "Yes, I'll let you fuck my ass, I promise" she cried out.

Being spanked and getting rough was one of Joy's fantasies. She had told him about that early on in their encounters and was getting really turned on that he remembered. He hit her hard about four times then picked her up and threw her on the bed. He pinned her arms above her head and looked at her square in the eyes for about ten seconds. This time they didn't say anything, they knew they were pushing the envelope with what they just did.

"Go put on your other outfit now," he told her. Joy got up and started walking to the bathroom. As she walked she turned around and gave Paul a big grin and chuckled in a very playful sort of way. She worried that he thought that maybe he went too far, so she wanted him to know he didn't. She thought the whole thing was pretty darn hot. Her fantasies were coming true.

Joy walked into the bathroom and grabbed her second outfit. As she reached out to grab it, she saw her side and ass in the mirror and there were big red whelping handprints all over her hips and ass. "Mmmm, he left his marks on me, so hot," she thought. She put on the second outfit.

The second one was dark blue, almost purple looking with a little glitter on it. It was lacy and stretchy and fit snug around her hips and waist. It was very pretty. It cris-crossed in the back and had little thong panties, and when she came out of the bathroom in it, Paul's eyes got huge.

"Oh that is beautiful, you look incredibly hot," Paul said.

"Oh, don't make me shy now. You know saying too much to me gets me all worked up, but thank you. Do you really mean it?" she said.

"Oh yes, you are so fucking hot and you have great taste in lingerie, come here," he replied.

As she came to him, she showed him the welts he left on her. He touched them and he could feel the skin rose up and her skin felt warm as well. He just rubbed the area and then he gently kissed it, then she lay down next to him. He felt her all over this time. Kissing and kissing as he moved his hands up her outfit. He felt her soft skin and the great curves of her body. He took her thong panties off and reached behind him and got that toy again.

She looked at him and thought, "Oh no, can I handle this again?" He spread her legs apart and stuck the toy in her. He turned it on full blast and she screamed. Again she got very jittery and was crawling around the bed with the toy inside her. Paul followed behind her pushing that thing in and out of her.

"Ahhhh," she was screaming and moaning at the same time.

"Pervert," she said to him and she looked him in the eyes.

"You are a little slut," he said to her.

"Oh yeah, well who's pussy is that, hugh?" she said.

"Is that Paul's pussy?"

"Yes it's my pussy and I'm going to fuck the hell out of it right now," he replied.

"I'm going to fuck you good and I'm going to fuck you hard," he said. He still had the toy in her as he said all this, so she reached down and pulled it out of her.

She threw it down hard on the floor and said, "I don't want to fuck this stupid toy anymore; I want to fuck you."

She still had her little outfit on and he took off all of his clothes. He pinned her down on the bed, got on top of her, and pushed his cock inside of her so hard. One thrust and she grunted. "Fuck that pussy baby, fuck it hard" she begged.

He said, "Oh your pussy feels so good, oh your pussy. You have no idea how good your pussy feels."

He fucked her and fucked her. He started fucking her from behind again and watched his cock go in and out of her hot wet pussy. Then he said, "You have got to see how good this looks, get up."

He walked her over to the bathroom and the bathroom door had a full-length mirror on in. The sink was on the outside of the bathroom so he closed the bathroom door and bent her over the sink.

"Look at it in the mirror, Joy, look at my cock go in and out of you" he said.

She turned her head and watched it go in and out in the mirror.

"Ummmm that does look good," she said as she stuck her ass out further for him so he could fuck her hard. He grabbed her around the hips and just kept fucking her as they both watched it in the mirror.

They stopped and they walked back over to the bed.

"I want to look at your pussy, lay down" he told her.

Paul thought that looking at a woman's pussy was a very hot thing to do. Just looking at a pussy made him hot, and he wanted to really see what hers looked like up close. He also remembered how hot it looked in that picture and wanted to really look at it. Joy laid down and spread her legs apart. Paul laid in between her legs and looked at her pussy.

"You have a fabulous pussy, Joy, your pussy is so beautiful," he said as he took his fingers and squeezed her left pussy lip. She shaved almost all of her pussy. Her pussy lips were smooth, and she just left a little bit of hair on the top. That was his favorite. "I especially love this, you have full perfectly shaped pussy lips," he said as he kept squeezing them.

"Really, you like the way my pussy looks," she said "I thought all pussy's were the same."

"Oh let me tell you that you have one hot pussy," he said as he took his mouth and started licking her pussy. "Ummmm and you taste so good too. Its unbelievable" he said "Your pussy is so fabulous."

Paul asked Joy if anyone has ever licked her ass before. She said, "No!"

He asked, "Do you want me to do that, Joy, I'll lick your ass if you want me to."