The Unexpected Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," she said nervously and he went down and licked around her anus.

Then looked up at her and said, "Do you like that, I'm going to do it again," and he went down one more time and licked her ass.

"You are the only guy that has ever done that to me, Paul."

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"Yes, I liked it, I just have never had that done to me before," Joy responded.

He went down to her pussy again, and he took his tongue and ran it up and down the inside of her pussy, then he stopped and sucked her clit. She grabbed his head and pushed him in closer.

"Do you like it when I grind my pussy on your face?" she asked.

He came up and looked at her, he had pussy juice and slobber all around his lips and cheeks and said, "I love it when you grind that pussy on my face, I fucking love it."

She looked at him and said, "Kiss me now."

"Oh, you want to taste yourself, do you?" he said as he came up and they started making out. She licked all around his lips and licked and sucked all of her juices off his face. Then she peck kissed him all over his face while holding the back of his head.

"You are one hot sexy bitch, you know that Joy," he said.

Then he got on top of her and started fucking her again. He fucked her hard missionary style until he was ready to cum. "I want to cum in your mouth this time, Joy," he said.

He was on top of her and said "Are you ready?"

"Yes cum in my mouth baby," she said, and as she lay on her back on the bed, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and stuck it in her mouth. He came right away and her eyes were closed. He pulled away when he was finished, kneeled on the bed, grabbed her face around her chin, and he looked her in the eyes. Joy sat up, and she looked up at him with those big brown innocent looking eyes and held his cum in her mouth for about ten seconds, then she just swallowed it hard. She opened her mouth showing him it was all gone then starting breathing heavy.

"Oh that was so fucking hot" Paul said. "You held it in your mouth and looked at me, then swallowed it, fuck you are so hot."

After all that, they laid down together and ended up falling asleep and took an afternoon nap.

They woke up that evening and got dressed and went down to the restaurant to eat dinner. They went out for dinner and decided that after dinner they would go out. Joy wanted to wear one of her pretty dresses. There was a piano bar in the hotel they were staying at so they decided to go there. During dinner Paul said, "I want you to wear that purple dress, the real pretty one with the glitter on it, and I don't want you to wear panties. Will you do that for me?"

"Oh boy, I don't know," Joy replied.

"That would make me so hot to know that you were out with me and not wearing any panties because I asked you to" Paul said. Joy just kept eating her dinner and then decided she'd better order a drink.

They both ordered drinks. Joy ordered a margarita again and Paul ordered a brandy. They finished their dinner and drinks and Joy was a bit tipsy and it started to show. They decided to leave and go back to their room so she could change her clothes.

They got back to the room and Joy changed into the pretty purple glittery dress. While Joy was changing, Paul sat up his laptop because he wanted to show Joy a website where people submit pictures of their bodies. He wanted to show Joy how beautiful her pussy is.

Joy came out dressed in her purple dress and said, "Oh, do you have the internet on there?"

"Come here, I want to show you something" he said.

Joy sat down on the chair with Paul. He had his legs spread apart and she sat on the seat in between them while they both looked at his laptop. Joy looked a picture of some blonde girl showing her pussy. She was lying on her stomach and was spreading her pussy lips apart with her fingers.

"Your pussy looks better than that," Paul said.

"Really, this is kind of cool," she responded and they played around on the website for a little while.

Paul showed Joy around the website and showed her where to click to see different things. There were men and women on that site, and Joy kept choosing to look at the women. "You don't want to see any naked men?" Paul asked.

"No, I like looking at women better. Their bodies are so much prettier. Everybody likes girls right? I mean don't think I'm gay or bisexual or would do a threesome or something, calm down now," she said with a joking smile, "But I just think that all girls like other girls.

They are always checking each other out. That's why they go shopping together, have girls' night out, etc. I'm just curious. I've always wanted to go a strip club too," Joy said.

"Maybe we can do that in Vegas someday, Joy," Paul responded.

"There he goes with that Vegas stuff again, maybe I will see him again," Joy thought.

Joy then said, "I want to show you something. Can I use your laptop?"

"Sure" Paul said. Joy liked to write and she wrote poems from time to time. She would submit them in contests and she took him to the website where her poems were displayed. She showed him the poems she wrote, and then showed him a poem she wrote about him after their first encounter.

She was nervous to show him since she knows that they will never be together, and that they are just friends having sex, so she didn't want him to think she thought any different. She was tipsy and had more nerve so she just read it to him.

"Wow, I'm learning more things about you all the time that makes me like you even more, Joy," he said after she read the poem to him.

"Good, I'm glad I showed him," she thought "I like showing him I have some talent in other areas too."

They got up and started walking towards the door to go to that piano bar. Joy was thinking about the no panties thing and was hoping she'd make it out the door with her panties on, but, all of a sudden Paul said, "Uh uh uh uh, you have to take those panties off, remember?"

He slid his hands up her dress as she stood there and he pulled her panties down. As his hands slid down her legs she lifted up each of her legs one at a time and she put her hands on his back for balance. He continued pulling her panties off down her legs. As he pulled them off from her around sandals, he said, "By they way, I love those black sandals you wear, they are great fuck me shoes."

They walked out of the hotel room and they were walking down the hall. Paul said with a cute little smile "Do you feel naked under there?"

"Yes, I do" she said as she smiled back at him. "I'm going out without panties for you. Does that make you hot baby?" Joy said.

"Hell yes, and by the way, you look amazing in that dress" he replied.

They went down to the piano bar and went inside. Joy had never been to a piano bar before and she was having a great time. They both decided to drink a little more. Paul continued with a few more brandies and Joy did a few shots. They were both beginning to get a little drunk and they were having a blast.

"You have to go home tomorrow," Joy said to Paul.

"I know and it sucks" he responded.

"You know one of the things I like about you the best?" Joy asked Paul.

"What?" he said.

"You are so smart, I love how smart you are, it's a real turn on for me" Joy said.

"You know what I like about you?" he asked.

"What?" Joy said with a smile.

"You don't need any makeup to be beautiful, I really like that," Paul told Joy.

They were both getting a bit sappy since they were drunk, but managed to talk about sex too. "Your pussy is so tight around my cock," he told her, "It's like this" and he took his hand in a fist and put his other hand around demonstrating how tight her pussy was.

"Joy, what do you think about me cuming in your pussy?"

"I take the pill, I have for years, and I think I want you to. I've thought about it too and I think I want you to cum in my pussy, that would make me so hot" she replied.

He looked at her with big eyes and said, "Are you sure you want to do that?"

Joy responded "Well, that is where cum is supposed to go, right? Everything else is just invented."

Paul looked away; he had to think about that for a second. "Yeah, I guess she's right" he thought.

" I want to tell you something else too Paul. You are the best sex I've ever had, you are the best," Joy said.

"Well, I'm not the best...." Paul said.

But Joy just cut him off and said, "You are, trust me."

"I want to tell you something now. Joy, you're a good fuck," he told her. "And you have one fabulous hot wet pussy."

They got up and paraded around the bar and had a good time. Then they sat on a couple of bar stools side by side. Paul asked Joy if she wanted another shot and she said, "Yes."

He said, "Show me your pussy in here and I'll go to the bar and get you another shot."

Joy turned to him right away and spread her legs enough for him to see her pussy, and she said, "Is that your pussy again? Hugh? You wanted to see your pussy, and I bet you thought I wouldn't do it. Here it is, look up my dress and sneak a peek at that pussy you licked and you fucked and you sucked."

Paul froze, his eyes got huge, he was only kidding, and he didn't think she'd show him her pussy in the bar. Oh but she did. Joy had a few drinks in her and was so much bolder. "Go get me that shot now," she told him, "By the way, I hope you can fuck this pussy later."

Paul stumbled off to the bar and brought her shot back. She really should not have had another one, but she did anyway. They sat there and listened to the music for a while longer and decided it was time to go back to the room.

They giggled and stumbled their way back to the room. They got in the elevator and went to their floor. When they got to the room Paul realized how drunk Joy was. She grabbed her blue lingerie thing and went to the bathroom and put it back on. Then she came to the bed and they fucked and fucked until they passed out. Joy was really drunk, more drunk then she should have been, but it was too late to go back. Both of them pretty much passed out drunk. At least Joy thought they did.

Morning came and Joy woke up and thought, "Well this is our last few hours together." She woke up and started moaning.

Paul said, "Why are you moaning Joy, do you want to be fucked again?"

"Yes, fuck me" she cried.

She got on top of him, still wearing her blue lingerie outfit and she started riding his cock.

"Ride my cock baby," he told her. She went up and down for a few minutes and he said "Now I'm gonna cum deep in your pussy," and he did.

He shot his cum off deep inside her. She watched his face as he got off inside of her pussy and she loved it. She lay back down, but Paul was still hard. He was so horny and so was she. They knew they only had a few hours left and they were going to make the best of it.

They started having sex again with Joy on her back and Paul on his side sort of doing her from a side angle with Joy's legs spread apart and one resting on his shoulder.

He said, "Joy you were so drunk last night."

Joy said, "What happened, I have to be honest I don't remember much."

"I fucked your ass," he replied.

Then she kind of remembered what happened and said, "Was I on all fours and you were fucking my ass?"

"Yes," he said.

"I do kind of remember that. Was I screaming?"

"You were crying and it was so hot, baby," he said.

He stood up and Joy laid on her side. She looked at him and she knew he wanted to have anal sex.

"Fuck it, do it, I want to show you that I can take it sober," she said looking him square in the eyes. That comment turned Paul on so much that he thought he was going to cum right there, but he had to control it. He was standing next to the bed and she stayed lying on her side, he spread her ass cheeks apart and squeezed some lubricant in her ass.

Then he grabbed the purple vibrator and started to stick it in her pussy and said, "Let's see if you can handle getting double fucked," as he put the vibrator in her pussy and he started pushing his clock slowly into her ass.

"Oh, just get it in, not hard, but just get it in. You starting to put your cock in is what hurts the most," she told him.

"What is it you told me? Remember you said that once you have anal sex with a woman that you have taken it all from her," he asked her.

"Yes, there is nothing left to take once you take that from her," she said.

"Well, I'm taking it," he replied in a very stern way.

Oh, that made Joy horny as hell. She loved him being in control. He started fucking her ass, in and out all the while with that purple vibrator still in her pussy. It hurt a little and Joy looked up at Paul with those innocent brown eyes again.

"Does it hurt?" he asked. She just shook her head yes and looked at him with the most incredibly sexy but innocent look. He was going to cum soon, he couldn't help it. He was fucking this sweet thing in the ass and she was taking it so good. Plus she was taking it with the vibrator in her pussy.

And he was thinking all the while about what she said earlier when she said, "I want to show you I can take it sober." Oh he thought that was so fucking hot. "I'm going to cum in your ass now, Joy," he told her.

"But that is against my rules, remember, I said not to cum in there," she replied and giving him a look that it was ok to do it, but she wanted to remind him it was against her rules.

"I'm doing it," he said as he came.

Oh, he closed his eyes when he came and Joy watched him. "He looks so fucking hot, I don't want to go home" she thought.

They lay back down together and Paul said, "Happy Birthday."

Joy pretty much forgot that it was her birthday and said, "Oh yeah, it's my birthday, thank you."

He said "I'm ready to give you your second surprise now. Go to my briefcase and look in the top part. There is something in there for you."

Joy got up and walked over to the desk where his briefcase was. She was still wearing her blue lingerie thing, she loved that thing. She stuck her hands in his briefcase and put her hands where he directed her to go.

He said, "There is a paper in that sleeve on the top."

She stuck her hand inside and pulled out what looked to be a diploma type thing. It was a certificate that read: "Certificate of Appreciation, For: Joy, Reason: For Being a Hot Horny Naughty Little Girl, Award: A Three Night Stay in Vegas, $200 in Blackjack Chips, Dinner and Drinks for the weekend, and a Incredibly Hot Sex Filled Weekend."

She held it and looked at it with her eyes wide thinking, "Oh, he wants to see me again, this isn't the end, how nice of him to write this up for me, oh my, I can't believe this. Look how much he's been thinking about me during the time we were apart."

She came over and lay across his chest on her side. "You want to meet me in Vegas, really? When?"

"Well I can't go until after the first of the year," he replied.

"Oh of course, I couldn't either, maybe February or so?" she said.

He just nodded his head yes and said, "Joy, your face, your smile, your hair, your skin, your lips, everything about you, you are beautiful, and I don't think you get told that enough. You are incredible, Joy" he told her as she lay across him.

A tear started to come to her eye and she responded, "I can't wait for Vegas now, we'll have a ton of fun."

They got up one by one and took a shower. Then both got dressed for the day. They didn't discuss much, and Paul was very quiet. Neither one of them wanted to leave, plus they both had a bit of a hangover from drinking so much the night before. They called for the bellman and they headed down to the car.

When the bellman pulled the car up, they both jumped in and Paul said, "A lot has happened since we were last in this car."

"I know," Joy said.

All the way to the airport they just kept asking each other what they were thinking. Paul told Joy how fabulous everything was. Joy asked him "Hey, what if things didn't go so well, did you think of that? And you had that certificate for me and everything. Would you have not given it to me if things didn't go so well?"

"Yes, I though of that beforehand," he said.

"When did you realize that you were going to go ahead and give it to me?" she asked.

"Yesterday," he said.

"Yesterday?" she said with a question in her voice.

"Early yesterday," Paul responded.

Joy continued to drive to the airport and when they got there once again, she hated dropping him off. She pulled up to his airline and got out and opened the hatch just like the last time. This time they hugged each other tightly and Joy kept kissing Paul on his face and lips.

Paul said "Well Joy, thank you for an incredible weekend, we'll be in touch."

"Do you want me to send you an e-mail of all the things I thought about this weekend?" Joy asked.

But Paul just sternly said, "I said we'll be in touch, Joy" as he backed away and walked into the airport. Joy didn't know how to take that, but she knew she had that certificate and he would not give that to her if he didn't want to see her again. She knew he was not a cruel person, but she felt empty now. She just got back into her SUV and started to drive home.

Joy thought all the way back "That was a weird way to say goodbye," as she tried not to cry, and she worried a little that she would never see him again, but she knew deep down she would.

You see, the thing is, Paul hated leaving her as much as she hating dropping him off. They had so much fun and Paul really thinks that Joy is someone special. Someone unique and someone you don't meet every day.

Joy has a way about her of making someone feel good about themselves while they are in her presence. He knows deep down that he is very lucky to have met her. Only he doesn't realize that she feels the same way about him.

He thought about how bad it sucked leaving her and saying, "goodbye," and that was his only way to deal with it. He got tough and stern and he knew he had to just do it and simply walk away. Next stop Las Vegas.