The Unfolding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camille's mind raced and her body quickly came alive as she realized that Seth's thumbs were lightly caressing her. It felt calming, even peaceful, but it was inappropriate she knew.

Seth felt her suddenly stiffen. He thought it would be sooner, as he had been lightly caressing her for a couple of minutes. He felt her back tense, and her buttocks contract, as if in just another moment she would lift up and off of him. He paused a second, waited, then resumed...only moving his thumb and inch or two up, then down, ever so lightly against her soft skin. She hadn't stopped him yet, and now as his boldness and intrigue grew, he resolved that if this game was going to end, he would force Camille to end it.

Should she say something, tell Seth to stop? She didn't want to distract David, or make him worry and regret helping this otherwise very nice, and very handsome, stranger. She was confused. Too much liquor and too much natural testosterone from an evening of playfulness sent conflicting and strange signals through her. She knew it wasn't wise to let this continue. She was horny as hell earlier but she couldn't let that cloud her judgment; she had to do something.

"Seth?" she lightly asked.

A quick, uneven inhale and gurgled "ah, uh-huh, yes?" followed.

Camille didn't know what to say. Clearly, she had woken Seth up and why? Because she was uncomfortable with his soothing – and innocent she now understood – caresses. Feeling slightly ashamed of her intolerance she offered "oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had dozed. I just wanted to see if you were comfortable and if blood was still getting to your legs." She tried to laugh slightly as she said it, but to her mind it came out somewhat awkwardly.

"I'm fine, but yeah, if you don't mind can you scoot up just a tad? My femoral arteries seem a bit pinched" Seth laughed.

Immediately Camille leaned forward, lifted her butt from Seth's lap, and pushed herself back towards Seth while lowering herself back onto his lap. Seth was prepared. The moment Camille began to lean forward Seth had taken hold of the edge of her dress. As her weight was lifted off of him, he immediately began to move his hands back, towards his beltline, undetectably bringing the bottom of Camille's dress with him. As Camille shifted herself back towards Seth she wouldn't – couldn't – interpret any unnatural movement. It had only taken a second for Camille to move, but Seth had expertly managed to hike the back of her dress almost clear over her ass, pulling the front with it delightfully exposing a couple more inches of Camille's thighs.

Once she had repositioned herself she could feel that her dress was bunched underneath, and heaven forbid, practically behind her. She hoped that between the darkness in the car and the undeniable discomfort Seth must be feeling with her on his lap for this long drive that it wasn't necessary to rise again just to adjust her dress.

"Do you two want me to stop? Maybe get out and walk around a bit?" David chimed in upon hearing the exchange.

"If it's all the same, I'd rather just keep going." Seth quickly interjected, placing the emphasis on the end to indicate a request.

Camille added, "Let's just get there so we can all go to bed – to sleep."

She regretted the clarification before it was even out of her mouth. "Dammit" she thought, the sentence was innocent enough, why did she have to go and try to make it so? The others chuckled – as she feared – the law of unintended consequences was again proven. David's mind was instantly brought back to the sight of Camille's flushed face and dreamy eyes as she sat next to him, less than an hour before, masturbating in anticipation of the fuck she'd receive once back at the hotel. For Seth, the instantly conjured image of the three of them in bed, and in particular of Camille's naked body writhing, gyrating, and responding as only a female can, further fueled his fiendish mind. And, now, he felt the first familiar hint of penile response. Seth tried to save her any further embarrassment by promoting the belief that Camille was intentionally trying to be funny by quipping "good one, no worries."

Seth was delighted. Camille had accepted that he was sleeping; something he would now use to his advantage. Camille hadn't said anything, which he knew meant one of three things: she is shy and embarrassed to bring the subject to light, she enjoyed it, or both. He was impressed with himself for the impromptu idea of getting her to move so he could hike her dress. "What a MILF this woman is" was all Seth could think, smiling as he fended off the urge to raise his hands and press them against the braless breasts in front of him.

After a couple of minutes Seth let his body go limp, and began breathing more slowly and audibly. Not a snore, but not entirely silent either. Relieved that Seth had dozed back off, Camille uncoiled from the embarrassment she had been feeling since her faux pas. Moments passed and Camille began to feel the same soft, rhythmic caresses on her thigh. Instinctively she tensed for a moment, but soon began to relax and ignore the intrusion as Seth's continued breathing indicated the touches were the innocent, calming movements of an exhausted and sleeping gentleman.

If fact, after a few minutes, she began to welcome the light touches, and within minutes found herself relaxing, leaning back further into Seth's chest, and resting her head on his shoulder while she absorbed the recurring strokes against her bare thighs. Soothing and relaxing, these sweet, soft caresses felt delightful, like the slow, prolonged foreplay that was so frequently missing in her otherwise great sex life. She began to anticipate each stroke, and her skin reciprocated by becoming more sensitive with each subsequent touch causing a familiar, if unplanned, commotion to gather within her midriff.

Seth continued his slumbering seduction, planting painstakingly soft, slow, light caresses on Camille's thighs being careful not to move too fast. He knew the fish was interested, and a smooth and steady hand would be required to get the fish to bite. It only took a couple minutes more.

Without her realizing it, Camille's body began to betray her. While she outwardly and consciously fought an unwinnable battle to ignore Seth's strokes, her body was on its own path. An unplanned sigh escaped and, unbeknownst to her, those succulent legs of hers relaxed further causing them to fall a bit more open. The shift was imperceptible to her, but not to Seth. The fish had taken the bait; it was time to set the hook.

Suddenly, the caressing stopped. After several seconds Seth's arms raised. His left arm bent across Camille's body, causing his forearm to contact and slightly press against her breasts. His right hand also reached across, on top of his left arm, and began to absentmindedly scratch his off arm, all the while his breathing continued undisturbed in its napping cadence. Camille surprised but unconcerned, sat still so as not to wake her guest. When Seth stopped scratching and his hands lowered, a shot of unease quickly stiffened Camille's body. Seth's hands had dropped and were at rest squarely atop Camille's bare limbs. His fingers lay motionless and lifeless against her warm inner thighs.

"Shit, now what? Do I nudge Seth to wake him? That would embarrass him I'm sure. But he's so close to my pussy...to mybarepussy" she remembered as once again a flood of heat rushed through her face to greet her silent embarrassment. "Maybe I can pick up his forearms and move him hands back where they were." But this had its risks. What if Seth woke up while she was moving his arms? "That, too, would embarrass him. Or worse, what if he thinks I was the one directing his hands?" That could cause a whole slate of problems she didn't want to begin to contemplate. "No, just lie back, shut your eyes, and if he wakes, feign sleep. That will save him and yourself any embarrassment or awkwardness" she decided.

Seth continually monitored his even, but drawn breathing, controlled pulse, muscular relaxation, and other variables - thankful for his prior military intelligence training. He had played possum before, and under much more stressful circumstances. Now his subject – she really wasn't prey after all – was trying to deceive him. To his trained mind her sham sleep was sophomoric. Her pulse was strong and obviously elevated, the muscles in the small of her back were rigid, and her hands were still clasped too tightly together in her lap. With the steady hum of the road vibrating beneath them Seth decided it was time to double down on their game of pretense.

Camille's eyes were shut and she kept trying to talk herself into calm. It wasn't easy. Sitting bareback on an attractive stranger's lap while his large and gentle hands were resting curiously in her warming inner thighs created anything but a restful state of mind for the prim and conservative Camille McKay. Then it happened. A burst of adrenaline shot from her core to her toes as the gentle caresses suddenly began anew. Now, so close to her sex, Seth's fingertips were lightly stroking, teasing, almost tickling her; sending pulses all over her bod. Show implored herself to relax, to keep her eyes shut and her mind clear. But her rapidly dampening pussy was quickly filling any open space in her mind with a host of indulgent ideas.

She remembered David standing behind her, lifting her dress in the warm, moist air of a tropical garden and bending her forward while she reached back with one hand to find his hard, bare cock. He teased it against her butt cheeks, and slid it along the bulbous, yielding lips of her outer folds before she helped direct him into her hot, wet depths. And as David thrust into her that unforgettable evening on St. Thomas he brought his hands forward, around her ass and hips to her inner thighs, pressing into them ever so slightly to coax them wider.

It was so familiar, so realistic, so improbable, but it was happening now as it did then. And though her brain frantically intoned "no", her right leg helplessly fell slightly more open to the tender force of Seth's prodding.

Seth had to fight the urge to smile. He continued to regulate his breathing and pulse, and used such slight pressure that it would have been easy even for someone thatwassleeping to resist. Instead, Camille's leg cooperated, falling waywardly toward the door, for all intents and purposes inviting him to explore her fruits. The game was still beginning, but he knew he'd already won.

Eyes closed, absorbing the delicate and delicious strokes, Camille recognized the moist heat between her legs and thought she might have caught the faint waft of her scent. She was flummoxed, unable to process what was real and proper from what seemed so dreamlike, yet delightful. Her mind was speaking to itself, but not understanding a word other than her repeated appeals to block everything out and go on as if nothing had, or was, happening. As the soft coaxing continued nerves were sending alarms throughout her body, but their message was an indecipherable mixture of fear, embarrassment, guilt, arousal, pleasure, and intrigue. It was all so surreal. Her thoughts returned to David behind the wheel, and the security and confidence he gave her. "What could really happen?" she thought. "The stranger – Seth – has had quite the day, and is obviously having a much needed pleasant dream. It feels good, it's innocent. Don't rock the boat, just ignore it and enjoy it all the same" was the best she could do to make sense of it all. They weren't far from town now, so whatever degree of horniness this handsome stranger created in her, she reasoned she could soon put it to good use fucking David.

That rationalization was the license she needed. No longer blocking out the sensations, she invited them in. Instead of fearing Seth's next stroke, her body anticipated it, welcomed it. She was being teased, she knew, and with her lover sitting next to her she came to accept the stranger's hands on her flesh.

The instant Seth felt it he knew his patience had paid off. The rhythmic, careful massage of her inner thighs was melting her. He sniffed her musk, sensed her heat, and without pressure or prodding, in one minute but suggestive movement, Camille's hips arose, and her thighs fell further open to meet Seth's fingertips' next foray. Seth made his fingertips so light that it was as if they were dancing across Camille's skin, floating from point to point with the sensitivity and fluidity of a goose feather. The slow, swirling motion began to move higher, inching farther up Camille's thighs. Camille knew it was close, expected it, wanted it, but when it came it still shocked her, causing an eruption of neurons to fire. She quietly gasped, and her hips reflexively tightened and vaguely bucked as his velvety fingers first grazed the hot, wet, engorged folds of her sex. Instinctively her head dropped further back into Seth, unable to remain still with the first blow of pleasure.

Seth had calculated every part of this game, but when he went to lightly brush her panties, all his fingers found was the soft, hot, slippery skin of Camille's essence. His now wet fingers coupled with her responsive buck and gasp quickly turned his intrigue into arousal, and his cock instantly swelled, pressing against Camille's ass. "I'll be damned, who would have thought a classy babe like this would be going commando" he thought. There would be no turning back now. Seth continued his breezily light fondling of Camille's outer labia; a stroke up the left fold, returning down the right. Then slightly separating his middle and index fingers, he ran them both up and down her lips.

Camille was awash in teasingly pleasant sensations, her horniness now palpable. She wished she could grab something to steady herself, but each hand only had the other for support as they clenched more tightly together. Her breathing, choppy and rapid, was no longer her own and allowed the murmur of a moan to escape when a particularly delicate caress brushed her inner lips and clit. She was so high, so exquisitely teased that her clit was ready to explode. Less had proven more and she knew despite her position, nature, or modest temperament that it would take scarcely more for her body to ignite in orgasm.

The feigned slumber had served them both, but the game – and Seth's cock – had grown to the point of ending the charade. Feeling his cock rigid against Camille's posterior, Seth slowly rotated his hips a touch upward, allowing his firm member's ultra-sensitive skin to move between his slacks and Camille's bare, warm ass as he continued to caress Camille's pussy and clit with a painstakingly soft touch.

Camille almost grunted but thought better of it when she first felt Seth's hard cock slide against her. Seeing stars, her conscious mind was lost, reduced to a trance like dream state as the jolts of pleasure rocked through her with each beautiful assault on her clit. She could sense the heat in her cheeks, and feel the beads of sweat on her face as she involuntarily let her tongue part and rewet her dry lips. She embraced the feel of Seth's cock and her body took over. Without prompting or thought her hips began to pivot, first up and back, then down and forward, allowing her ass to trace Seth's hard rod.

Her clit, hot and engorged, was filling with intensity as the sublime punishment of Seth's stokes continued. Camille's hips increased their pace wanting – needing – to feel that stiff cock between her cheeks. She was grinding herself against Seth as her desiring mind thought of David tying her hands to the hotel's bedpost and impaling her folds with his beloved cock until he would withdraw and climb above her just as his warm seed burst from his cock unto her tits. Seth's fingers were quickening, and her swollen clit was sending pulsing sensations out to every zone of her body. She no longer cared that she was grinding herself against a stranger's cock two feet from her husband. She didn't even recognize that a man to whom she had spoken only a handful of words was touching her, pleasing her, in incalculable ways and that all she desired was that it not stop. She wanted to cum, she needed to cum. Every cell in her body was bursting with electricity, neural connections were scrambling her senses; Camille was so close. An indulgent but soft whimper escaped her lips, begging for release. Her hands freed themselves from each other, and quickly lifted herself up to remove the last hint of bunched fabric between her and her stranger. She set herself down on the raised tip of Seth's cock, only the fabric of his slacks prevented him from entering her. Her hands found her knees and they braced her body while she dry-fucked her delicious stranger.

She was ready; her clit was preparing to explode as she felt the shrouded head of his cock dancing between the now open and soaked folds of her pussy. When she thought this fantastical ride couldn't reach any higher, Seth raised his left hand and rapidly tweaked her right nipple through the thin material of her dress. The areola of her right breast quickly restricted, her already hardened nipple shattered with pleasure sending riveting throbs on a straight line to her pussy. Camille's thoughts went empty; all she saw were waves of colors dancing through her mind as her clit erupted, surging decadent numbness to every organ, electricity to every pour, and her pussy violently and rhythmically contracted as her orgasm washed over her. She tried mightily to stifle her grunts as her torso involuntarily wrenched. Even her hands seemed to twinge as she unwittingly dug her fingers into her knees. Wave after wave came over her shuddering body as the pleasure swelled in her brain. On and on the orgasm rocked her, her head slouched forward as her vagina continued to spasm over Seth's hard cock. After what seemed an eternity the emerging hyper-sensitivity of her clit brought her back to earth as she reached up to tightly grab Seth's hand.

She collapsed into Seth, and under the sound of the Porsche's engine whispered "thank you."

David heard the grunt and quizzically looked at Camille. "Are you Okay?"

The darkness hid her flushed cheeks and glistening brow.

"Yes, just a cramp" was all she could manage.

Camille leaned up again, ostensibly to stretch, and discreetly pulled her dress back under her ass and over her thighs. They were pulling into the hotel, and she wanted to look reasonably composed when she got out of the car. Confusion and confliction would wait; still bathed in arousal, all she could think of was David, and how soon she could get his cock inside her.

For his part, Seth was impish to the end. Upon Camille's remark to David about her cramp, Seth allowed "you must have endured a most unpleasant ride."

As Camille was exiting the car, she quipped back "oh, I've had better."

Seth was careful upon exiting to use his case to conceal his still hard cock, and the mark of Camille's juices and his pre-cum around it.

Proper thanks were given to David and Camille, and they patiently helped Seth to the concierge so that he could begin to make arrangements. When they finally parted Camille put her arm through David's and whispered in his ear "David, when we get to the room there are to be no words. Listen very carefully; tie me up, blind-fold me and fuck me like you've never fucked me before." David's lips curled into a smile in concert with an appreciable increase in his stride as they walked down the hall towards the elevator.

Seth turned and looked over his shoulder, taking in the delicious sway of Camille's ass, and unnoticeably raised his hand to his face to delight in her scent. The concierge informed him that a tow truck was on its way to retrieve his vehicle, and that the hotel's private car would gladly take him to his hotel. Seth turned back to face the concierge and said "can you arrange for a room here? My plans have changed."