All Comments on 'The Unicorn Cotillion'

by griffin57

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ArmphidArmphidover 11 years ago
Great Read!

It's a wonderful story with a lot of warmth. The smoke screen of Josie having a 'daughter' was very nicely handled and made for a nice way to build curiosity about her and her gender. I hope to see more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cracking good story

If you don't like this story then shame on you, it's ace. Ps a plus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

hope these going to be a chapter 2

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
thanks

Weeping...

This is beautiful....

SugarandSaltSugarandSaltover 11 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Very well-written transsexual romance story. Somehow you manage to make the sex the least important part of your stories; which is strange for a erotic story, but when the rest is so good: I'll take it. I'm happy to have helped for whatever small part I played in convincing you to post your stories on Lit.

To answer the rhetorical question you posed on my latest story about what it says about you, that you weren't into my kind of stories before and now are, I think it means you're coming around! ;)

Andi_LembkeAndi_Lembkeover 11 years ago
Honored

Thank you, Grif. I'm honored to have my cock in the mouth of one of your characters. But next time Andi needs a good fucking. I'll be happy to return the favor, and plug Chuck with my rod, if that's what he needs. Imma total switch. I'll even teach Rick the "in's and out's" of T-girl love. :) But tell Rick to be forewarned, I'm pretty twisted, so he may get more than he bargained for.

griffin57griffin57over 11 years agoAuthor
Andi

I'm sure if Rick was half his age, he'd be more than willing to take a chance.

SweetNightingaleSweetNightingaleover 11 years ago
(:

I am VERY honored to have helped you with this amazingly detailed story. You just keep getting better and better. I loved the humor and enjoyed it from start to finish. The detail was so great that I actually felt as if I was right there with Rick. I felt sympathy for Josie when she was asked by Rick how she could be Brianna's mother, that had to be one of the best parts of the story. I'm SO glad you didn't make him leave, I would have had to pick on you about that. Thanks for sharing such talent with the world. I really do look up to you and your style.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 11 years ago

You have done it again. You wrote in such a way as to add the human touch. Life and love isn't all about just sex and you have repeatedly shown that in your stories. I hope to see more stories like the ones that you have written so far.

juan2forkjuan2forkalmost 11 years ago
Story good - Geography bad

The GNO crosses the Mississippi. The Causeway is perpendicular to the interstate and if she lives in or near the Quarter, then you don't need to cross the GNO to go north (because you actually would be crossing south.

You are a good storyteller. You give your characters great humanity. Work on your map reading or write about places you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. I liked the integration of the various characters. I wish the scene with Andi and Sugar was longer, though. Josie seems very sweet and she still has time to learn to love her body and decide to be non-op. Switch t-girls are the best (Sugar and Andi would probably agree), and I think Rick could really enjoy Josie even more if she became one.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgabout 10 years ago
Read This Four Times Now And I Cry...

...Every__single__time. I think its when he crosses Lake Pontchartrain that it never fails to put a catch in my throat. It has to do with crossing over and great change and what that change teaches... how much it can hurt... and how much it can give. I remember crossing over Lake Pontchartrain when I was last in NO, and it WAS gray an choppy and foreboding to cross over. Much like transition... Love your stories 'Ricky'. Cheers! --- Josie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous