The Unplanned Adventures of Lady M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again, Lady M?" queried the Baron.

She swallowed. "Yes Baron."

*

Drop by drop, the Baron continued, first to the right, then to the left, working his way across and down the delicate skin of her breasts, timing the fall of each one to make the most of the experience of the last. She began to moan as the intensity of the measured drops, coupled with the involuntary contractions of her buttocks and anus, began to raise the pressure of need between her legs towards the edge of her control. Through half-lidded eyes, she watched the progress of the pattern of wax building up on her flesh, relishing each fresh burst of heat, until she sensed that his next targets were going to be her nipples. As the Baron waited for the pool of molten wax to fill again, she wondered why he'd lowered the candle closer to her? At the same moment that she saw the candle tip, she finally realised. This time the wax would have less time to cool as it fell.

The impact of the additional heat on Lady M's expectant, sensitised, nipple was dramatic. Not only was the temperature higher, although still below the threshold of actual pain, but drops came closer together, not allowing the last to fully cool before the arrival of the next, each burst of heat blending into the next. The individual drops ran over her, melting into each other, as her aching, erect nipple became covered with the hardening wax. She managed contain herself during the coating of her right nipple, but when the Baron, without allowing any respite from the onslaught, moved his attentions to her left, her cry of pure pleasure was beyond any control.

"Oh, such a sight to see you so close to losing yourself in the sensations you're experiencing," said the Baron, "I wonder what it would take to bring you over the edge?"

Her mind was overloaded with input; the clenching on the plug, the feel of the wax clinging to her skin, the heat in her tortured nipples, the delicious sense of vulnerability from being restrained to the frame. And above it all, deep inside her, the need to climax rose to an overwhelming level. She knew that he wouldn't deny her the orgasm she craved, but how much further would he take her before granting her release?

*

The muffled sound from behind him caused the Baron to turn from his task, giving Lady M some respite. Mia had taken herself beyond the point of no return, and was shaking with the force of her climax, desperately trying to control her cries. On unsteady legs, she looked down, not holding the Baron's gaze.

"You disappoint me Mia; you were told that there would punishment if you came without my permission. I would have thought that your self-control was better than this. Now you have come twice, but poor Lady M has yet to come once. That's hardly fair, is it?" he said, in a tone of admonishment. "Lift up your head, hands behind your back, and stand still."

She complied instantly, and as he moved behind her, her eyes turned to Lady M, her expression excited and expectant. Lady M realised that Mia had known exactly what she was doing in exceeding the Baron's instruction. She'd desperately wanted to be a part of the scene playing out before her, to be included in the events, and had gambled that his punishment would be to make her join in, and not simply send her away in shame. As he collected a length of rope from a nearby cabinet and bound her wrists behind her, it seemed she had her wish.

"Kneel," commanded the Baron, as he stood back to admire his handiwork. Lady M watched in fascination as the woman eased herself down onto her knees, then waited, straight backed, for the Baron's attentions.

He moved to the side of her, against her shoulder, then wound his hand into her hair, tuning her face towards his waiting cock. The position he'd manoeuvred into gave Lady M a perfect view of the proceedings, and as he rubbed the swollen head around Mia's parted lips, she found herself remembering being in such a position on many occasions during her time with the Baron, and the feelings of delight as he'd eased that member deep into her eager mouth. Lady M began to lose all ability to think of anything beyond now, and the raging need between her legs.

As the Baron pulled away, he smiled knowingly at her, and walked behind her, out of her line of sight. Seconds later she felt her hair bushed back over her ear, and his presence at her shoulder.

"Mia, I think you owe Lady M at least one, don't you? It's time you obliged her," came his voice, leaving no room for argument in its authority.

With her eyes gleaming, her gaze fixed rigidly between Lady M's splayed legs, Mia began to crawl on her knees towards that soaking, expectant pussy. All Lady M could do was wait, trembling, for the inevitable.

She first felt Mia's breath, hot and eager against her skin as she seemed to hold back, savouring the moment (or overcoming some inner inhibition), then a rush of excitement as the woman began to stroke her face across her abdomen, venturing onto her thighs, and nuzzling into her pubic hair. Lips planted gentle kisses over every inch that they could reach, exploring everywhere available to them from Mia's restricted kneeling position. The sensations became more heightened still, when her Mia's body began to slide against her legs and thighs as she struggled to find an angle that would get her hungry mouth to its target.

The Baron's arm crept around Lady M's body, pulling himself close against her, working his erection against one of her relentlessly contracting buttocks. She groaned with delight as she felt his heat on her skin, and as his lips and teeth teased her shoulder, neck, and ear, the world became nothing but lust. His free hand cupped her breast, massaging gently, before his thumb sought out her nipple, and began to pry away its coating of wax, the pulling feeling against her delicate flesh adding yet more to the overload of sensations overwhelming her mind. With her body secured to the frame, she had no avenue of escape or means of release; Lady M could only endure. And revel in the experience.

Then Mia's tongue found its goal.

*

Lady M bit down on her lip in a vain attempt to regain some self-control, but that point had long been passed. Mia forced her lips onto her, sucking at her labia, teasing them with her teeth, then tracing every fold with her tongue before venturing inside. The feeling was sublime as that tongue sought out her soaking entrance, probing every detail of her, before penetrating as far as it could into her. She wondered what shape Mia had contorted herself into in order to reach her with bound hands, but when the searching tongue began to circle and lap at her clitoris, the answer became academic; the force being unleashed inside her was all that mattered.

The Baron felt her body becoming tenser by the second, and he held himself tightly against her, working himself against her skin, his teeth gripping the sensitive nape of her neck, waiting for the dam to break. This was what he loved; the sight of someone being overwhelmed, lost in their own ecstasy. He could inflict pain when it was necessary, but got nothing from it for its own sake. Even when the other took pleasure from that pain, his enjoyment had limits beyond which he had no desire to go. But to inflict sensation, experience, and most of all, pleasure, was a joy indeed. And the pleasure was about to claim her for its own. The pressure and intensity of her arousal had reached a height that Lady M didn't think she'd ever achieved before, her whole body locked with tension and expectation. As she finally reached the peak and could hold on no longer, there was a brief moment when the entirety of her being was focused on that precipice.

And then she came, the force taking her over the edge, and into the abyss of pure pleasure beyond. The flare began deep inside her, burning outwards through her body, filling her mind with white hot ecstasy, obliterating all previous sensory assaults. She became nothing but a vehicle for the orgasm tearing through her. What her body couldn't contain was released as a feral scream, increasing in magnitude with each successive breath, which echoed out through the open French windows and across the ocean beyond. Her limbs strained against the cuffs, trying to tear themselves free from their bondage and clutch themselves around the woman pouring yet more fuel into the fire between her legs. The pulsing of the plug, the pulling at her nipple, and the relentless tongue on her clitoris, were still there, but were now only a part of the whole, single elements of the storm raging through her mind and body. There was no time here, it wasn't relevant. She had no idea how long the climax had lasted, or how much longer she could go on. Neither did she care.

And then she was spent.

*

Lady M stood trembling in the frame, her arms hanging limply in their cuffs, small aftershocks running through her body. She felt the Baron's body grip tightly against her, then tense for a second before his shuddering release, its warmth spreading out between their bodies from the small of her back. Mia's face eased away from her drenched sex, the woman's' lips tracing gentle patterns down her inner thighs. The pulsing in her anus reduced, then stopped, and she felt the Baron reach down and ease out the plug, leaving a strange sense of emptiness.

But the most prominent sensation that she found herself left with, was an oddly detached feeling, almost like floating within herself, observing her experiences and emotions as if they belonged to someone else. It was not an unpleasant feeling, more of a drifting, comforting, contentment.

The Baron released his grip on her and stepped back, admiring the shape of her body for a moment, before walking around into the view of Lady M's half-lidded eyes. She saw a genuine smile spread across his face as gazed at the both of them, her fixed in place on the frame, Mia bound and curled against her legs.

"Now wasn't that fun, all of us getting to play together for once? We really must do this more often. And this is just the start; there's so much more you should try, Lady M," said the Baron. "After all, what could be better than the pursuit of pleasure in a location as beautiful as this? But first, I think that we should clean you up a little. Mia, would you do the honours please?"

She felt Mia shuffle back between her legs, and heard her struggle to get properly onto her knees, Lady M wondered what was going to happen next. It crossed her mind that the wetness of the rapidly cooling patch of the Baron's seed spread across her lower back and seeping down between her buttocks, was the only thing there that could need to be cleaned, and there wasn't much that the woman could do with her hands still tied. Then she felt Mia's lips on her skin, her tongue lapping at the sticky fluid, and she realised what he'd asked the woman to do.

*

The Baron had kissed her where his come had been during her previous incarceration with him, so it wasn't an entirely alien sensation, but to have another woman actively clean it from her using only her mouth was an unexpectedly erotic experience. The movement of the warm lips and tongue across the sensitive skin of the small of her back was exquisite, and already she felt the familiar stirring within her again. As Mia pulled away, seemingly happy with her work, she found herself wishing for more.

But before she could voice any desire in that direction, the Baron stepped towards her, his hand reaching up to wind itself in her hair, holding her completely where he wanted her. He leaned forwards, kissing her full on the lips, his tongue parting them, probing and searching out her own, and she responded eagerly, her tongue wrapping around his, seeking the heat of his mouth. She felt his free hand push up against her breast, the thumb pressing into her and under the edge of the wax, gently peeling it away from her sensitised skin. Even from her almost dreamlike state, she sensed her arousal beginning again, her breath deepening, the familiar ache growing.

"Ah, Lady M, so impatient," said the Baron, pulling away from her, "We mustn't push too far too soon. Mia, come here please." Moving from behind Lady M, the maid came and stood before the Baron. He reached behind her and released the rope. "I think that Lady M may be on the edge of somewhere that her mind has never ventured before, and I wouldn't want her to land too hard on the way back down. Please bring us some fresh orange juice, and something sweet, some cake perhaps. Do not allow her any alcohol before dinner."

"As you wish Baron," she replied, nodding her head respectfully before leaving the room.

The Baron felt strange at having Lady M held so vulnerably before him, a desperate urge to touch her, explore her body, to possess her as he'd done before he'd had to leave. He still couldn't explain, even to himself, why he hadn't taken her with him, as he'd done with the few others still in his charge at that time, but it seemed to him that she deserved more respect than that, a respect that he'd gladly paid. And now she had come back. But would she stay?

Lady M was concerned only with now and the desires stirring inside her; everything else was a lifetime away. There was a strange feeling, as if her consciousness was reconnecting itself to her body, and the drifting sensation started to slowly subside. She watched with expectant interest as the Baron knelt before her and unclipped her ankles from the frame.

"Some experiences are not for today, and the way you seem to be feeling is one of them, Lady M. I wouldn't have expected you to have gone in that direction yet, it came as something of a surprise to me, but I'm not prepared to pursue it today, if at all. Should you wish to explore further, we'll need to have a serious discussion. I want you fully back with us before we continue," he explained.

"What was it?" she asked.

"That was the starting of an endorphin and adrenaline overload, which gives a kind of euphoric high. Some seek it, some avoid it. Not everyone experiences it, and its effect differs from person to person. Usually, reaching it involves an elevated degree of prolonged pain, which is why I wasn't expecting you to show signs. Perhaps it's been down to the intensity of today's events." He stood and reached up to unclip her wrists. "Let's get you out of there my dear, and see where we go next."

Freed from her restraints, Lady M wrapped her arms around him, and returned the kiss he'd so recently stepped back from, bringing a slightly shocked smile to his face.

"Where do we go next, Baron? What did you have in mind?" she grinned.

"Where would you like me to take you, my dear?" he replied, his voice filled with dark promise.

"Well, there's a part of me that knows I should run, leave you and your mad world far behind me. That part of me wants you to take me back to the boat and let me leave," said Lady M, "But I suspect that doesn't feature in your plans."

"There may indeed be some truth in that; you do know me so well."

"Then again, there's the part of me that you unleashed when I was held in the tower, that you've stirred up again now I'm here, back under your control. That part of me wants to stay, to explore, to let you show me things I've never seen, and give me experiences beyond my imagination. Which part of me should I let win Baron? How do I choose?" she asked, suddenly becoming serious.

"I can only promise pleasures such as I can provide," he replied, "but I will try to accommodate anything that you desire. Should you wish to explore, I will take your hand and guide you wherever you wish to go. Today, I have seen evidence of sides to you that I hadn't expected: your interest in Mia's predicament on the frame earlier, for example. You can't deny your fascination, your face betrayed you there Lady M."

It was difficult to contradict him, she thought, especially as he was right. Something she'd never known was within her had opened its eyes and whispered 'What if I do this...'

"She's quite insatiable you know, and she's open to try anything. Indeed, everything. Won't you stay, my dear?"

Lady M pondered her fate, and wondered if her decision would make any difference at all to the outcome.

"And besides, my cook is excellent with Caribbean cuisine."

"Ok then," she decided, guardedly, "I'll stay. For a while."

They both turned and watched as Mia entered the room, still naked, carrying a tray containing glasses, a jug of orange juice, and a plate of fancy cakes. Her hair was dishevelled and her skin carried a film of sweat, but the look in her eyes said she was hoping the afternoon hadn't come to a close so soon.

The Baron turned back to face Lady M, who impassively met his gaze. A wicked smile spread across his face.

"It's ages yet until dinner, Lady M. Would you like to play?"

*

As she watched Mia place the tray on the desk and pour the juice, she wondered to herself, if she ventured any further into the Baron's insanity, would she ever find her way out again? But, although she knew that whatever she did she'd never approach Mia's limits, she found herself severely tempted to test her own. Mia stepped back to allow the Baron access to the tray.

"If you please?" said the Baron, offering her a glass, "and I've no doubt that the cakes will be wonderful, as always."

Lady M took the glass and sipped from it before selecting a cake from the plate. The chocolate and caramel fancy was both home-made and delicious, and she suspected that trusting the Baron's endorsement of his cook may have been a good decision after all.

"That's better, some rehydration and vitamin C, some sugar and carbohydrate, and we're ready to go again. Now then ladies, it's time for a little more fun. Mia, lie on my desk please."

*

Things hadn't progressed exactly as he'd planned, the Baron was forced to admit, but it was going in a direction he found himself liking, and a venture into unknown territory had a definite appeal. He watched in appreciation as the woman climbed onto the desk and stretched out on her back, her legs either side of the tray.

"And now we have a feast before us, it seems. Come and join me Lady M, you can't see properly from there."

He pulled her alongside him, taking her glass from her, and positioned her at the end of the desk, affording her a view up the length of Mia's prone body. The sight of her, legs spread to avoid the tray and breasts beginning to heave as her anticipation grew, proved strangely erotic to Lady M, and she found her own excitement stirring again, as she wondered where the Baron was leading them next.

"Knees up Mia, feet flat on the desk," he commanded, as he moved alongside her, reaching underneath the desktop. She complied immediately, and trembled slightly as he produced a strap from its hiding place and fastened it around her ankle, pulling her foot towards the edge of the desk. He walked slowly around to the other side, admiring his handiwork, and repeated the process for Mia's other foot, before moving the tray. Lady M stared in fascination at the woman displayed before her in such an undignified position.

"That's better, isn't it Lady M? A much clearer view, and much more accessible, too."

She felt his hand twist into her hair, pressing her forward and downwards, until she had to support herself with her forearms on the desk, her face mere inches from Mia's glistening, wet labia. The heat and scent of her did nothing to slow Lady M's rapidly building arousal.

"So beautiful, and such a capacity for pleasure. Would you like to see? I'm sure I would. Mia, the stage is yours, entertain us please."

Transfixed by the scene unfolding in front of her, Lady M could do nothing but watch as Mia's hands slid slowly down her body, and between her legs.

*

The hands worked their way across her splayed thighs, first stroking gently, then trailing their nails across the sensitive skin, before travelling back to her dripping sex. A finger began to trace the edges of her soaked labia, occasionally dipping inside for more lubrication, drawing the over-sensitised folds apart and displaying every detail to Lady M's unwavering gaze.