The Unplanned Adventures of Lady M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a delightful sight, isn't she?" came the Baron's voice from behind her. "As are you my dear. Wider apart please."

His hands tapped her inner calves, and she shuffled her feet apart to accommodate him.

"More."

Another shuffle took her to as far as she could comfortably stretch, and as she settled her feet, she felt the 'click' of something being attached to her ankle cuffs. Any further attempt at movement was abruptly halted by the device between her ankles, which she quickly realised was a spreader bar. She was going nowhere for time being. His breath felt hot against her, as she thought hers must be against Mia, and Lady M knew that soon she would again be a slave to her own desires.

As the Baron's hands began to massage what felt like oil over her immobilised body, working her back and shoulders with as much attention as her buttocks, Lady M could focus on nothing but Mia's fingers as they began to delve deeper and more urgently, exposing her clitoris to Lady M's scrutiny before circling and stroking it to full arousal. She found herself unable to look away, as the woman teased and touched herself, her hips writhing as much as they could in the position that he'd secured her, her fingers returning again and again to her opening to coat themselves in glistening wetness before resuming their work on her most sensitive parts.

The sight of such a display, to be in such close proximity to another woman, watching the play of her fingers in her own vagina, across her own clitoris, Lady M found intensely erotic, and coupled with the sliding hands seeking out all areas of her body, there was nothing that she could do to control the renewed rise of her own arousal. Harder and faster, Mia rubbed at herself, her breathing more erratic by the moment, and Lady M wondered how close she was to her climax, when she felt the Baron's finger penetrate her own vagina, gently but firmly easing its way into her.

*

She gasped as the finger moved slowly but insistently in and out, in and out, twisting as it went, massaging every inch of her. His other hand reached around to grip her breast, easing it forward and back, drawing her nipple delicately across the leather surface of the desk, the sensation hot-wiring her excitement. Lady M wondered how far he'd go with her, how much she'd have to take before he let her over the edge again, and if he'd make her watch the result of Mia's furiously working fingers.

"Wait a minute," said the Baron, suddenly moving away, "This is becoming far too tame. I'm in charge here, may I remind you, and you two have far too much freedom at the moment. Mia, hands above your head please."

Lady M, limited in her own movements, watched in fascination as Mia reluctantly raised her arms, and the Baron released more concealed straps and secured her wrists to the desk before repeating the process on her own wrists.

"That's better, isn't it? But you were too slow in your response Mia, and we can't have that, can we?" he smiled, producing an ornate set of nipple clamps from somewhere behind him. "Firstly, I think we need to get these nipples a little more prepared. A few good pinches should do nicely."

He rolled the woman's nipples between finger and thumb, squeezing and pulling as they hardened, and Lady M found herself transfixed, unable to turn her gaze away.

"That's better, now I need to get a good grip, and slowly let it close on that nice hard nipple; let the pressure build up gradually. Now for the other one. There, and a very pleasant sight they are too."

Mia's body tried to writhe against its bonds, but there was no leeway anywhere, and all she was able to manage was to roll her hips in frustration. The Baron smiled in satisfaction, and trailed his fingernails the length of Lady M's back, as he returned to his position behind her.

"I think we're ready now, aren't we? Good. Now we can begin again."

She caught her breath as she felt him rub his cock the length of her slick labia, and tried desperately to control herself as the head nestled against her entrance. Very slowly, he eased himself into her, taking his time, enjoying the tremble of her body as she accommodated his length. Lady M groaned with pleasure as the sensation of being filled, inch by inch, raised her excitement to a fever pitch, and the heat of his straining cock spread through her gripping walls. She wondered where else he could possibly take her? And as his body nestled hard against hers, he stopped.

"Not yet, dear Lady M, not yet. There's far more to come yet," explained the Baron, his own breath beginning to shorten.

Her anus gave an involuntary twitch as his thumb found its target, and began to massage its way around and into her. A hand wrapped itself in her hair, pulling her head back as the thumb penetrated her, easing its way inside. She felt controlled and helpless and filled, and overwhelmed with the sheer pleasure of it.

"Not yet I said, control yourself. We can't leave poor Mia hanging there in that state, can we?"

And she felt the hand in her hair push forward, guiding her face into Mia's soaking wet pussy.

*

As she felt herself being pressed closer and closer to Mia's glistening labia, the scent of the woman's excitement became overwhelming, drawing her into the embrace of her thighs. With the first touch of that soft, overheated flesh against her face, Lady M abandoned herself to the raging desires that the Baron had once again unleashed within her, and opened her mouth wide, fastening her lips over the captive sex before her. Mia moaned as she tried in vain to force herself upwards to meet the mouth that had been so agonisingly close for so long, but she needn't have worried, it was now locking itself over her. Lady M closed her eyes and savoured the taste of the woman's juices as they seeped into her mouth, coating her tongue as it traced its way over her labia, before seeking out the delicate folds within. She pressed forwards harder, no longer needing the force of the Baron's hand for encouragement, her tongue searching out every detail on its quest to find a way to get deeper inside, to penetrate and feel the grip of her vagina around it. The tension in Mia's body was almost tangible as she strained to grind herself into Lady M's eager face, and when that twisting, winding, tongue moved upwards, darting and flicking across her clitoris, her hips began to tremble uncontrollably.

Then, as Lady M fought to keep her focus on the things she was experiencing, she felt his thumb begin to twist. And his cock begin to move inside her.

*

The Baron had concerns that he was taking things too quickly, but his enforced separation from Lady M had gone on far too long. He needed this, needed her, and it was getting harder to maintain his self-control. The heat in the depths of her body had already overcome the effects of his earlier orgasm, accelerating his recovery rate, and allowing his excitement to build faster than he'd intended, and the grip of her anus around his thumb did nothing to slow proceedings. He kept a steady, measured pace, easing in and out of her, rather than a harsh thrusting, and eased his body backwards slightly to get a better view of her double penetration with cock and thumb. Coupled with the sight of Lady M firmly locked between Mia's thighs, the additional visual stimulation proved to be final straw.

"Ladies, for once, I'm not going to deny either of you your release; neither am I going to deny myself my own urges. You may come when you please, my dears, and as hard as you like."

With that, he abandoned himself to the moment, increasing his speed and force, relishing the rising tide of pleasure within.

Lady M felt herself swept onwards and upwards on a wave of sensation overload, and abandoned all hope of controlling her spiralling arousal. Her face was soaked as she drove herself forwards against Mia's aching sex, and she found her own rhythm rising to match that of the Barons balls, slapping with each thrust, between her splayed legs. Mia seemed to sense the urgency building around her, the mounting excitement becoming infectious, and drawing them all along with it.

Mia was the first to succumb to the pressure of the situation, her muscles locking her body rigidly, arching her pelvis upwards, as she fought to contain herself. Then the point of no return was reached, and she screamed her release to the world, her body thrashing against its bonds, causing the clamps to jerk viciously on her aching nipples. The sight and sound was enough to take the Baron to the edge with her, and as the urgency rose within him, his fingers gripped tightly on Lady M's tender flesh, hauling himself deeper into her.

"Lady M, this is not a time for analysing sensations," he gasped, "this is a time for surrendering to pleasure, and riding it for its own sake. Do not hold back on me now."

Somewhere in the overstimulated mind of Lady M, details came into focus: her frantic fight to keep her mouth on Mia's twisting and bucking genitals; the restriction of her movements by her restraints; the grip of the Baron's fingers as he stiffened, his cock driving into her. And then the arch of his body against her, seeking every fraction of depth that he could, as he spilled into her. She felt the swell and twitch of his cock as the release poured from him, filling her with its heat, soaking her within. The thought of him losing himself to her, his precious self-control gone, was enough to take out her final defence, and her own orgasm broke against his, pouring through her, sweeping her away on a tide of ecstasy. Her body writhed against those around her, needing what they could give, using them to fuel its own fire, and giving back what they needed in return. The energy seemed to surge through each of them, one after the other, ebbing and flowing, burning away everything but that single shared moment in time, until it was finally spent, and the three entwined bodies lay gently shuddering in the aftermath.

*

The Baron gently eased himself from Lady M, and once freed from her sweat drenched body, set about releasing the restraints that held the two women locked together. As the straps, clamps, and cuffs were one by one removed, and bodies uncoiled from around each other, the day's activities seemed to have reached a natural end. For now, at least. He felt satisfied, fulfilled; a rare thing for him, when every adventure became jaded after a while. But never with Lady M. And now she was back, at last. Would she stay? He needed her to stay, but he couldn't demand it of her, not any more. He needed her to want to stay. A knock from the door brought him back from his reverie.

"I'm sorry to disturb you Baron, but I thought you'd want to know," said the Captain. "A large motor yacht has been spotted out on the horizon; she's just changed course and is heading straight for us. I haven't tried to raise her on the radio, but she's being completely silent too. The heading and speed feel more purposeful than curious, and I thought you ought to know."

The Baron considered the news. "Is the boat familiar? Could it be the Duchess?"

"Sorry, but she's too far out to tell for sure yet, and I wouldn't like to tip her off that we're watching by trying anything more direct, but it's likely that it could be. What do want to do?"

"Nothing yet, let them come. If it's not her, it won't make any difference and we'll just be sociable, but if it is her, I don't want Lady M or Mia anywhere near her. Any issues she might have are with me and me alone, and I'm not prepared to have either of them dragged in as bargaining chips." He stared through the window at the dot now visible towards the horizon. "DAMN it! We need to get them away. Captain, get ready to sail; as quickly as you can please. Make a run close in around the island, then head directly away, keeping the island between you and them. I'll radio if it's safe, otherwise, keep going until you're well clear."

A dishevelled Lady M stared in surprise at the Baron; she'd never seen his calm façade crack before.

"It sounds like you have some unfinished business with her, Baron," she queried.

"She seems to think so, although I had believed the matter settled some time ago. If she can't manage her own pets, it really isn't my problem," he replied, his normal demeanour returning. "The thing that troubles me most, is having to ask you leave so soon now that you're back here with me again. The Captain will see you safely off the island, and take you anywhere you wish to go, but I do hope that you'll consider returning when this problem is past."

Lady M sensed that this wasn't a time for discussion, and set about retrieving her discarded swimsuit.

"During my previous time with you, I didn't meet the Duchess, but I have heard you speak of her, and her 'preferences', so I'd be quite happy to move to a safer distance."

"Indeed, she is the most sadistic of us, with little thought for anything but her own pleasures, and is well known for her vindictive nature. Most will try to avoid any entanglement with her, but I have no qualms about locking horns with the woman," explained the Baron. "However, I would ask a favour of you; please take Mia with you. As I'm sure you've just found, she can be quite entertaining to have around, but she's not ready for an encounter with someone like the Duchess, and I don't want her getting hurt. You don't need to worry about her, she'll look after herself. After this little crisis is over, I'll be in touch and you can bring her back. Or if you chose not to return to me, could you drop her off at a convenient port somewhere and tell my Arranger where she is? I'll have someone go and pick her up. Whatever you choose to do, my dear, the yacht is at your disposal for as long as you need it."

"Thank you Baron, I'll take Mia along and leave any other decisions until later. I have much to think about after today's events, but I think it's time we left, before it becomes too obvious that somebody's making a run for it," replied Lady M.

*

Mia sensed that a bad situation could be developing, and that the Baron's decision to send her away with Lady M wasn't one she should argue with. While Lady M slipped back into her swimsuit, she collected her uniform, and without bothering to dress, moved to stand with the Captain.

"Ready?" asked the Captain.

"Yes, let's go," replied Lady M, heading purposefully towards the door.

"I'll contact you as soon as I can," said the Baron, nodding a curt farewell as they left.

He stood alone for some time, lost in his thoughts, before walking out onto the patio, overlooking the small bay. From the corner of his eye, he saw that they had reached the yacht, and were making for the cabins, while the crew slipped the moorings. Slowly, the boat reversed away from the jetty, then turned to its course around the coastline. The Captain wouldn't risk sail until they were well hidden by the island. His attention returned to the approaching ship and the possibility of it being the Duchess. If it was her, he would make sure that this inconvenience was repaid with interest.

*

"Any suggestions Captain?" asked Lady M, as they rounded the back of the island.

"I think we'll head due north, directly away from the island for a while, to shield ourselves from prying eyes, and then cut west to loop around to the north of Barbuda," he replied. "After that, we'll head anywhere you please."

"You're familiar with this area; I'm not, so I'll happily take your advice. Let's head for some reasonable safety first, and then make further plans from there. We do need to consider where we're going to drop Mia though. Assuming, of course, that she actually wants to leave."

They both turned to regard the still-naked Mia sitting quietly at the back of the cabin.

"The Baron has placed me in your care Lady M; I will do as you wish."

"Ok", said Lady M, "we'll discuss that later. Come on, I'm sure that I can find some more appropriate clothes for you. Captain, we are in your hands."

With that, Lady M led Mia off to her cabin in search of clothing and a chance to consider her feelings on how far to run, while the Captain went on deck to instruct the crew.

"Gentlemen, course due north, make full sail, and let's get out of here," cried the Captain, and the boat came alive with purposeful activity.

*

Standing on the patio, still naked, the Baron watched the progress of the motor yacht as it first approached the island, then manoeuvred into position against the jetty. It was the Duchess.

*

She stepped onto the jetty and headed for the shore, her demeanour showing the arrogance of one who cared for nothing and no one but herself. A young man and woman, naked apart from a chain that connected them wrist to wrist, followed three paces behind her, but she paid them no heed; the Duchess was totally focused on her impending confrontation with the Baron. At last she would be able to confront him over the way she felt he'd manipulated and cheated her. Recompense would be least of her demands. Retribution would be a better description.

*

He turned away and went to collect his clothes; they would do for now, he would change later for dinner. It was likely to be a very long night.