All Comments on 'The Upper Hand'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 10 years agoAuthor
Interesting...

An interesting spin on a road trip theme. I liked it.

Good luck in the challenge :D

SwillySwillyabout 10 years ago
That's no Willy Loman

Nice read. Maybe a little light on the teamwork thread, but I quite enjoyed it! It makes me want to take a road trip.

patientleepatientleeabout 10 years ago
I liked the pacing of this one.

Especially before they got to the hotel. It was a nice transition from rivals to lovers.

The_Odd_CouplingsThe_Odd_Couplingsabout 10 years ago
Writers

The writers of this story were BuckyDuckman and xelliebabex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I guess the contest is over???

I started off enjoying this story until the whole con home pregnant comment. Unless over 40...well over 40...I do not care how many women you line up to tell me different...A woman would freeze up possibly ashamed at the idea or she is going to let it rip as in....WTF ARE YOU F'IN NUTS. She would not laugh it off and then say that she gets a shot for it. Heck no! She would have said something like ...what do you think I'm some kind of cheap slut sleeping with anything that comes my way!

Then the rest of the story was good to hot. But it was hard at times trying to believe the character that you established with the one you portrayed. Very entertaining.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
Road trip.

I liked the way the POV slipped back and forth between Lilly and Jack. Two strong, competent business people needed a forceful sex partner. I think they will be able to continue to be competitive co-workers and have a great Dom/sub love life. The best of both worlds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was, IMHO, a nice fantasy, but NOT a true reality except in maybe a very rare case. I admit I may be wrong but I just don’t a woman being that out of control of her actions and controlled by her physical reactions and not letting her thoughts overriding her reactions. But again maybe It is just my paradymn that affects my view and not everyone is like me :). This was a bit different from what I come to expect from xelliebabex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This was such a hot read!!

Now I need to change my panties. >_<

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this! Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not good.

Well written, but the story was not good. Absolutely didn't like the guy - way too controlling and full of himself. Big deal that he carried her bags and looked after her in the diner. It was borderline rape. Throw it in BDSM - it shouldn't have been in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another story by a skanky writer where a strong woman becomes the sub of a dominating arrogant man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5535 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...